Comments
1 - 20 of 61 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Voodoo Daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Like a cheap 5.00 hoar. He was schooled big time by someone with more knowledge and more experience, made him look like a child. Crickets on the GR Topix board about this though.
Mark

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

It was Ryan...vs this embarrassment of a VP

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-DQSFutu2bhu2...

And he's a heartbeat from the presidency
Freedom

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

There will be higher taxes middle class with Romney and Ryan. With no Federal dollars for our roads, each spring the state and local government will want more money from you. With no Federal dollars for your schools, the state and local government will want more of your money. If you are going to retire, better think twice it will cost you more. Who do Romney and Ryan stand for? Just look at where all of the money will go. 95% of all of the tax revenue cut that they are proposing will go to the top very rich people of this country. Who do they stand for? Questioned answered!

Obama/Biden 2012...
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Voodoo Daddy wrote:
Like a cheap 5.00 hoar. He was schooled big time by someone with more knowledge and more experience, made him look like a child. Crickets on the GR Topix board about this though.
The media and general public opinion don't agree with you, but I understand your desperate need to believe the crap you post.
The only one who behaved immaturely last night was Biden...but I agree...he's got lots of experience at that.
Diggs

Willowbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I just keep seeing teeth!

If you were to only listen to the debate without actually seeing it, there were good points made on both sides and there'd be an argument that Biden came out the winner. There's an equal argument Ryan did. They basically came to a substantative draw.

However, you see the grinning jackal sneering, chortling and hamming with every statement Paul Ryan made and you get an entirely different view of the debate. Biden looked like he was trying too hard to belittle Ryan and it came across arrogant and rude. Joe looked like an angry, obnoxious a-hole, while Ryan looked calm, dignified and vice presidential.

On substance, they both scored points and took hits. On maturity, Biden represented the left perfectly by acting like a rude and inconsiderate punk.
Merle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I liked the part where Biden called out Ryan about the two letters Ryan sent him asking for the stimulus money.
LiberalSlayerFou rMoreYear

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Biden is a doushbag. Disrespectful and full of sh-t! The idiot VP can't save Obama and the next debate will be owned by Romney just like the first. The left in this country are traitors.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Freedom wrote:
There will be higher taxes middle class with Romney and Ryan. With no Federal dollars for our roads, each spring the state and local government will want more money from you. With no Federal dollars for your schools, the state and local government will want more of your money. If you are going to retire, better think twice it will cost you more. Who do Romney and Ryan stand for? Just look at where all of the money will go. 95% of all of the tax revenue cut that they are proposing will go to the top very rich people of this country. Who do they stand for? Questioned answered!
Obama/Biden 2012...
And there will be higher taxes on the entire country with Obama/Biden 2012. They want to let the Bush tax cuts expire. THAT EQUALS A TAX INCREASE ON EVERYONE. Of course, you with your liberal talking points (or pictures as the case may be) can't fathom that Obama/Biden really and truly want you to turn your head and cough.
GRUA-122325Z-CNF -ELC

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The media and general public opinion don't agree with you
Last week Republicans were saying media and polls can't be trusted.
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GRUA-122325Z-CNF-ELC wrote:
<quoted text>Last week Republicans were saying media and polls can't be trusted.
You mean when the media and polls had Romney whipping Obama like a naughty schoolchild?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Isnt Biden at that age where they need to start testing for alzheimer's?
His performance last night might suggest that it would be a good idea.
Mitt

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

We knew Biden would come out strong and be in attack mode after the very poor Obama showing against me in our first debate, so we told Mr Ryan that if Biden starts coming across like an old arrogant, rude, smug, desparate fool ... go with it, and Mr Ryan did just that, Paul Ryan was brilliant last night, stuck to the issue's, was polite and won the debate both on substance and style.

We have heard from MANY female voters today that have all made sizable donations to the Romney/Ryan Campaign after last nights debate, all saying that Joe Biden reminded them of their first husbands, jerks that never gave them any respect and always talked down to them ....

Thank You Joe Biden.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Mark

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 12, 2012
 
I'm even willing to say I thought Biden did better, overall. Ryan beat him early, joe dominated late But I did think he was rude and condescending....and then the who can you trust hubba hubba hubba...money money money bullstuff.

Then I was done democrats cannot be trusted. Period.
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mitt wrote:
We knew Biden would come out strong and be in attack mode after the very poor Obama showing against me in our first debate, so we told Mr Ryan that if Biden starts coming across like an old arrogant, rude, smug, desparate fool ... go with it, and Mr Ryan did just that, Paul Ryan was brilliant last night, stuck to the issue's, was polite and won the debate both on substance and style.
We have heard from MANY female voters today that have all made sizable donations to the Romney/Ryan Campaign after last nights debate, all saying that Joe Biden reminded them of their first husbands, jerks that never gave them any respect and always talked down to them ....
Thank You Joe Biden.
Romney/Ryan 2012
Put on a wife-beater and a remote in Biden's hand and he's the spitting image of every spouse-abusing, obnoxious a-hole you see being carted off to prison.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Merle wrote:
I liked the part where Biden called out Ryan about the two letters Ryan sent him asking for the stimulus money.
Can you blame Ryan for wanting some of that "stimulus" money going to his state?
Obama and Biden were sitting on $780 Billion dollars, that they took from taxpayers, and they now were in charge of spending it wherever they chose to.
If I were a Wisconsin resident, I would have expected that of my congressmen. Why would anyone NOT want any of that "free Obama money" to go to their own state?
But instead,.....what did Obama and Biden choose to do with all of that money that they borrowed from China, and are going to force us to pay back?
http://obamanomicsoutsourced.com/
Oh, goodness, most of it went overseas! Shocker!
And then there is the $500 million that went to Solyndra, whose executives turned out to be Obama campaign doners, that gave themselves million dollar bonus checks right before Solyndra went bankrupt!
Another shocker!

Good point though, shame on Ryan, or any other members of congress for wanting any of that stimulus money to go to their state!
What the heck were they thinking?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Berle wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked the part when Biden claimed that he did not vote for the 2 wars under Bush, when in fact he did. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”
And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq.
That was a long time ago!
Back then a lot of liberals voted in favour of entering into those conflicts.
But back in 2008, most of them that voted in favour of them, had changed their minds because the wars werent so "popular" anymore.
Remember Hillary Clinton (thats Bills husband) She voted in favour of entering Iraq, but "changed her mind" during her 2008 campaign.
Mark

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 12, 2012
 
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Can you blame Ryan for wanting some of that "stimulus" money going to his state?
Obama and Biden were sitting on $780 Billion dollars, that they took from taxpayers, and they now were in charge of spending it wherever they chose to.
If I were a Wisconsin resident, I would have expected that of my congressmen. Why would anyone NOT want any of that "free Obama money" to go to their own state?
But instead,.....what did Obama and Biden choose to do with all of that money that they borrowed from China, and are going to force us to pay back?
http://obamanomicsoutsourced.com/
Oh, goodness, most of it went overseas! Shocker!
And then there is the $500 million that went to Solyndra, whose executives turned out to be Obama campaign doners, that gave themselves million dollar bonus checks right before Solyndra went bankrupt!
Another shocker!
Good point though, shame on Ryan, or any other members of congress for wanting any of that stimulus money to go to their state!
What the heck were they thinking?
certainly a heck of a lot better spent than all the crap Obama did with it.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Well, Biden had one thing going for him - he certainly made Obama look like a friggin' genius.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah,.....Biden "won" the debate, by acting like an idiot!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/unprecedented...

Way to stay classy liberals!
Mark

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The complaining by teabaggers about Biden's smiling and behavior is proof that even they know Biden won.

They can't argue the substance of Biden's win so they have nothing else to attack but his style.

Ryan got raped.
Fortunately, though, it was a legitimate rape so his body can shut that down and he won't get pregnant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 28 min go pink forever 757
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 9 hr Denis 41
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) 18 hr My Son My Son 38
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 18 hr Matt from Columbus 1,273
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Sat hehe 88
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Sat Barbie 47
Does Anyone miss Rval? (Nov '12) Sat rval is a fool 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••