Anbody use new eyelash lengthing drug lattise?

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 115 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2011
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Michigan Mom

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Anybody try this new drug Lattise and if so does it work?
Apply once a day and in 3-6 weeks can grow long, thicker and darker eyelashes, so they say...
Just wondering.

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 19, 2009
 
If this drug makes eyelashes grow, and eyelashes being hair, I wonder if it will make all body hair grow thicker and longer in 3 to 6 weeks?

I work part time in the medical field and I am very wary of many of these so-called "fashion" drugs. I'd be very wary of this stuff. Just use thickener mascara so you won't damage your eyes.
ya right

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 20, 2009
 
No, this is not a fashion drug. It's a prescription drug called Lumigan. It was just re-marketed as Latisse and FDA approved in Dec. just for eyelash growth. They noticed that people using it were having remarkable eyelash growth. You just apply it like an eyeliner. Google it..very cool. I can't wait to try it. It's for real.
I'm in the medical field too.

Since: Oct 08

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 20, 2009
 
Michigan Mom wrote:
Anybody try this new drug Lattise and if so does it work?
Apply once a day and in 3-6 weeks can grow long, thicker and darker eyelashes, so they say...
Just wondering.
Works on lab rats ...

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

No way. In a few years they'll probably discover horrible side effects, like pretty much always.

Since: Oct 08

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 20, 2009
 
little-me wrote:
No way. In a few years they'll probably discover horrible side effects, like pretty much always.
Yep .. when all the women that used it turn into Neanderthals ...
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 20, 2009
 
Years ago I wore "demi" lashes and no one knew. I have deep-set eyes so it wasn't noticeable. I was thinking of trying individual ones again. There is a demo on UTube. When I was down south they were giving perms to eyelashes, guess that helps too. Perms are so hard on your hair, I didn't think it was such a good idea for me. Anyone else try the perm?

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 20, 2009
 
Over 50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep .. when all the women that used it turn into Neanderthals ...
lol! Not only will their eyelashes grow uncontrollably, so will their eyebrows...

Since: Oct 08

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 20, 2009
 
little-me wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Not only will their eyelashes grow uncontrollably, so will their eyebrows...
Exactly... how can this stuff distinguish between eyelashes and eyebrows, pubic hair and hair on the knuckles??? It must get absorbed into the skin and where does it go from there??
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 20, 2009
 
Over 50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly... how can this stuff distinguish between eyelashes and eyebrows, pubic hair and hair on the knuckles??? It must get absorbed into the skin and where does it go from there??
Straight to the eyelashes, LOL

“So what!!”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeview, Mi.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Don't use it on pubic hair....I got a freeking bearded crotch that I gotta shave every day!!!! Call me Crotchpunzill...hehehe
ya right

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

little-me wrote:
No way. In a few years they'll probably discover horrible side effects, like pretty much always.
Maybe so as with all drugs but it is an eye drop used for glaucoma.
"Horrible" side effect--- was eyelash growth.

Geezh... keep it away from your ear drops..
Hmpf

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 20, 2009
 
Well all Glaucoma drops do that to you, and thats basically what that drop is minus the key medications. My son is on several glaucome drops and has eyelashes women would die for. But he also has irritability on some drops, pain on others, not to mention the drops sting and burn. I couldn't imagine going through that just for thicker lashes. Maybe you should buy some mascara or fake lashes.
Old Rocker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Why not just pluck 'em all out and paint them on like many women do.

That's a great look.
scared to loose

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 15, 2009
 
I'D RATHER WEAR fALlS EYELASHES, I did whenI was younger, and when I was married, as I looked at my wedding picture they looked very natural ,but they were human hair (expensive )BUT WELL WORTH IT. I had rather take a chance on that again than to wake up one morning with out any , that is one side effect If you stop the meds than the new growth will all fall out ,come on people cant you think of somethig better to spend the money on than a dr. appt. Hell just take a to the makeup dept. at Belks

Since: Oct 08

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 15, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

scared to loose wrote:
I'D RATHER WEAR fALlS EYELASHES, I did whenI was younger, and when I was married, as I looked at my wedding picture they looked very natural ,but they were human hair (expensive )BUT WELL WORTH IT. I had rather take a chance on that again than to wake up one morning with out any , that is one side effect If you stop the meds than the new growth will all fall out ,come on people cant you think of somethig better to spend the money on than a dr. appt. Hell just take a to the makeup dept. at Belks
Yea ... but what did you wife think about them???

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 15, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ya right wrote:
No, this is not a fashion drug. It's a prescription drug called Lumigan. It was just re-marketed as Latisse and FDA approved in Dec. just for eyelash growth. They noticed that people using it were having remarkable eyelash growth. You just apply it like an eyeliner. Google it..very cool. I can't wait to try it. It's for real.
I'm in the medical field too.
Not a fashion drug?

Then can you tell me why a person needs beautiful think eye lashes. Are they going to die if they don't have them?

The first time I seen this on Tv I thought how stupid, why would anyone take a drug like that.

“91 Whiskey”

Since: Nov 08

Grand Rapids

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 15, 2009
 

Judged:

3

little-me wrote:
No way. In a few years they'll probably discover horrible side effects, like pretty much always.
May cause anal leakage.

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 15, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

sorry that was suppose to be thick... I was in a hurry.

“Hooray for summer!”

Since: Nov 08

Somewhere up north

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Sometimes vanity goes too far.

This seems dangerous to me too-why put more manufactured stuff on/in your body?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr FIan 774
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 5 hr Gville Jim 56
When will the poledancer grow a set? 6 hr Phil 1
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) 16 hr JACK 216
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon www 1,274
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Jul 26 hehe 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••