Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Brown people
BROWN people???? ROFLMBO...OMG, that's priceless. Did you learn that on the short bus? Tell me, Bob...what nationality of people do you consider 'brown'? I'm really dying to know since those of us who don't ride the short bus aren't part of your cute little terms and we have no clue who you're referring to.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know we had to define that al qaeda was a terrorist group, then again with the number of people who voted for Obama maybe we do. We will make an effort to dumb it down for you in the future.
Sorry i missed your post....i was watching television, to see, when John McCain and Lindsey Graham would force themselves in front of TV camera's, in order to give Susan Rice a sincere apology....you know, for questioning her patriotism, and all....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry i missed your post....i was watching television, to see, when John McCain and Lindsey Graham would force themselves in front of TV camera's, in order to give Susan Rice a sincere apology....you know, for questioning her patriotism, and all....
Only you would think it's patriotic to lie about the deaths of 4 Americans. Oh wait, it's only patriotic if a Democrat is the President. Otherwise, it's grounds for whining, crying, and calls for resignations and charges of treason. Got it.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry i missed your post....i was watching television, to see, when John McCain and Lindsey Graham would force themselves in front of TV camera's, in order to give Susan Rice a sincere apology....you know, for questioning her patriotism, and all....
Why should they appologise?
Susan Rice Lied!
She knew she was lying!
Get some facts!
If anyone at all needs to apologize, it would be the adminstration that told her what to say.
She is just a puppet.
Obama has already said that she will be the next Secritary of State, do you think it's good to have a liar in that position?
With all of the sex scandal's going on in the White House, and Petreaus, the last thing anyone wants is an appology.
We want answers!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

It has already been determined, Susan Rice only spoke, from the information that had been cleared, by intelligence at that time....THAT IS WHY, EVERYONE ELSE, BUT YOU...HAS MOVED ON....Perhaps, when the stagecoach get's there, with news from out east.....you will catch up.....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
It has already been determined, Susan Rice only spoke, from the information that had been cleared, by intelligence at that time....THAT IS WHY, EVERYONE ELSE, BUT YOU...HAS MOVED ON....Perhaps, when the stagecoach get's there, with news from out east.....you will catch up.....
Perhaps you feel you are EVERYONE, but you are not. There are a lot of questions still unanswered and Susan LIED and Obama admitted she lied.

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I get it!
She lied, so thats o-k, because she was told to lie!
Got it!
Good luck getting her confirmed as S.O.S.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Gville Jim wrote:
I get it!
Got it!
ENJOY THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.....Shit-For-Brains.....

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>ENJOY THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.....Shit-For-Brains.....
I will, the question is,... will you?
WOW,... you "won" and still name calling?

"Shit-For-Brains..... "

Really?

WOW!!!
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Where are those WMD's in IRAQ!!!!!!!!!! Which one cost more American lives? You tell me Jimbob. Rice was going on the information she was given. End of it. 4 lives. Sad yes. Bush had 50 dead on 11 embassy attacks. Good lord.
Gville Jim wrote:
I get it!
Got it!
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

No he didn't. He specifically said to McCain and Grahm, you want to go after someone go after me. Do not ruin her her because you are after me. Same old Republican BS. Mired in accusations and constant investigations spending our tax dollars to find out how to accuse someone, instead of GETTING something done for the PEOPLE.

Post your link Enda where Obama admitted he had rice put out the bobus story. You that never has any links.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't until 2-3 weeks later. In fact Obama admitted he had Rice put out the bogus story.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't. He specifically said to McCain and Grahm, you want to go after someone go after me. Do not ruin her her because you are after me. Same old Republican BS. Mired in accusations and constant investigations spending our tax dollars to find out how to accuse someone, instead of GETTING something done for the PEOPLE.

Post your link Enda where Obama admitted he had rice put out the bobus story. You that never has any links.
If she knew nothing about it she should not of been there talking about it Jason. She lied and knew it.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Blue without a clue Jason. Why not use your Phil in the village personality on this thread or maybe your Seymour personality.
I hear the Rainbow Club wants to hire you back they said you made the customers very happy in the back room
pants on fire

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Sassy wrote:
No he didn't. He specifically said to McCain and Grahm, you want to go after someone go after me. Do not ruin her her because you are after me. Same old Republican BS. Mired in accusations and constant investigations spending our tax dollars to find out how to accuse someone, instead of GETTING something done for the PEOPLE.
<quoted text>
Your demand for proof has more weight and would probably get a better response if you wouldn't name call at the same time. Just sayin.......
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

pants on fire wrote:
<quoted text>Your demand for proof has more weight and would probably get a better response if you wouldn't name call at the same time. Just sayin.......
Are you kidding?? Jason is an angry individual that lives for trying to hurt others. He lives in his mothers basement and is for the most part a failure. He got fired from the Rainbow Club that is right down the street from his house. He has many personalities on many threads. He is just a gay little boy.
pants on fire

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding?? Jason is an angry individual that lives for trying to hurt others. He lives in his mothers basement and is for the most part a failure. He got fired from the Rainbow Club that is right down the street from his house. He has many personalities on many threads. He is just a gay little boy.
You mean like you?
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

pants on fire wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like you?
Now what would make you say that. I only sending a message to Jason the troll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Gville Jim wrote:
I get it!
Got it!
You know Jim, i might have been very wrong about you....perhap's you have really thought out this congressional conformation process....you could be displaying classic republican ideology....even though she clearly stated that pending an investigation, she could only comment on what the already cleared intelligence reports had contained....I think, you could be right about those potential, confirmation hearings.....Maybe we could get two of the most cranky GOP senators to really go after her. Perhap's McCain and Lindsey Graham, as they already have experience falsely accusing her of lying, then retreating into the woodwork, once proven in error......Yeah, that's it, we can have them really tear into Ms. Rice....the fact that she is both a female and a minority, should'nt dissuade them at all, being that we just had an election, where that was common republican behavior....Yes, they could make a big, political show of it, possibly even get her so upset, she cries......Something that grand, might insure that the closest the GOP get's to the Whitehouse, in the next decade....would be the daily tour.....Sound's good to me.....
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You know Jim, i might have been very wrong about you....perhap's you have really thought out this congressional conformation process....you could be displaying classic republican ideology....even though she clearly stated that pending an investigation, she could only comment on what the already cleared intelligence reports had contained....I think, you could be right about those potential, confirmation hearings.....Maybe we could get two of the most cranky GOP senators to really go after her. Perhap's McCain and Lindsey Graham, as they already have experience falsely accusing her of lying, then retreating into the woodwork, once proven in error......Yeah, that's it, we can have them really tear into Ms. Rice....the fact that she is both a female and a minority, should'nt dissuade them at all, being that we just had an election, where that was common republican behavior....Yes, they could make a big, political show of it, possibly even get her so upset, she cries......Something that grand, might insure that the closest the GOP get's to the Whitehouse, in the next decade....would be the daily tour.....Sound's good to me.....
Oh yes Jason even you say she is a cry baby. We need a strong truthful candidate for that spot. Again she was not the one that should have ran around lying to us on 5 different media outlets. Informed people should have done it. It was all a planned lie that is why they sent her. Jason pull your head out of your @@@
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

A sane person would have to ask why the GOP is s hellbent on keeping this issue alive when there are more important things to stonewall on....

Like the economy or the fiscal cliff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 24 min FIan 764
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr www 1,274
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 17 hr Denis 41
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Sat hehe 88
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Sat Barbie 47
Does Anyone miss Rval? (Nov '12) Jul 26 rval is a fool 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••