More Obama failure reported on Bengahzi...

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Nov 10, 2012
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..At leats, i acknowledge the people have spoken....
...At leats????
And you make fun of people who make spelling errors!
LOL......priceless.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Nov 10, 2012
 
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>The subject of this thread is Benghazi, NOT Senata.
oops "Sensata"
....:)
Mark

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Nov 10, 2012
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..At leats, i acknowledge the people have spoken....
at least you can leats ( sorry my best go blue imitation)
The people have spoken. No question. But I'm not entirely sure what it is they said. You certainly didnt win the house. The only real senate pickups you have we're against people that said some incredibly stupid stuff that got blown out of proportion otherwise it would have stayed about the same. And Obama barely hung on...you'd swear the electorate was pleased as punch with the status quo... Nothing happens... Ok done. That's about right for government.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>oops "Sensata"
....:)
That musta hurt........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Nov 11, 2012
 
...BOEHNER LAYS DOWN LAW FOR HOUSE REPUBLICANS....Large article in today's Sunday papers....GOP can't allow another two year's of it's member's obstruction of legislation, necessary for the good of the country.....On a conference call with House Republicans a day after the party's electoral battering last week, Speaker John Boehner dished out some bitter medicine....

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Nov 11, 2012
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That musta hurt........
No, not really Bob. You see, I admit that quite often I make spelling error's.
If you look up just a few posts, there was one by someone who continually points out, and makes fun of other's spelling errors, posted the word "leats".
The irony of it is, is that just after I pointed out the spell checkers error, within in one or two posts of my own I also made one of my own.
It doesnt hurt at all! I think it's funny.

Back on the topic.
Do you think it's just a coincidence that Petraeus suddenly "retires" just day's before he was to testify before congress about Benghazi?
I think it's interesting as to the timeline of this happening.
The so called affair has been going on for over a year, but Petraeus decides to suddenly resign just before he was to testify. And now Obama has his puppet Micheal Morell to testfy in Petraeus's place.
Looks like Obama just doesnt want the truth about Benghazi to come out.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>No, not really Bob. You see, I admit that quite often I make spelling error's.
If you look up just a few posts, there was one by someone who continually points out, and makes fun of other's spelling errors, posted the word "leats".
The irony of it is, is that just after I pointed out the spell checkers error, within in one or two posts of my own I also made one of my own.
It doesnt hurt at all! I think it's funny.
Back on the topic.
Do you think it's just a coincidence that Petraeus suddenly "retires" just day's before he was to testify before congress about Benghazi?
I think it's interesting as to the timeline of this happening.
The so called affair has been going on for over a year, but Petraeus decides to suddenly resign just before he was to testify. And now Obama has his puppet Micheal Morell to testfy in Petraeus's place.
Looks like Obama just doesnt want the truth about Benghazi to come out.
The reason for my post was strictly to point out the irony of your post prior to that one, and I'm happy to you can see the humor in it.

On the topic(s) at hand, I haven't seen any definitive information on either the Benghazi attack, nor the former general / current CIA chief's decision to retire. I don't consider second hand information reported in any media source, where the proof comes from someone who usually won't/can't be named as being too awfully credible.

Of course my opinion on Benghazi being nothing more than an extension of an ever widening War on Terror, has been made before. I can't in good faith jump to calling the four people who died there as victims, as deaths in a war are called casualties.

It is also my opinion that too many people play to the galleries with colorful rhetoric hoping to garner some nefarious political gain. And anyone who knows there history should know what happens when we are in a war where politics controls the battlefield.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
...BOEHNER LAYS DOWN LAW FOR HOUSE REPUBLICANS....Large article in today's Sunday papers....GOP can't allow another two year's of it's member's obstruction of legislation, necessary for the good of the country.....On a conference call with House Republicans a day after the party's electoral battering last week, Speaker John Boehner dished out some bitter medicine....
Do you have a link?
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Nov 11, 2012
 
Sure do. It is called "reading the paper" not U tube.
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a link?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Sassy wrote:
Sure do. It is called "reading the paper" not U tube.
<quoted text>
Are you go blue?
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Sassy wrote:
Sure do. It is called "reading the paper" not U tube.
<quoted text>
What paper? Provide the links please. Blue is famous for saying "The papers say" but never backing it up. Are you the same way?
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Petraeus testified that the initial “talking points” from the Obama administration to prepare officials for what they should say publicly in the first days after the attack had been changed to delete references to any al Qaida involvement in the event.

Thats exactly what Romney accused him of in the debate and he denied it and the media backed him up.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Nov 16, 2012
 
Chip wrote:
Petraeus testified that the initial “talking points” from the Obama administration to prepare officials for what they should say publicly in the first days after the attack had been changed to delete references to any al Qaida involvement in the event.
Thats exactly what Romney accused him of in the debate and he denied it and the media backed him up.
Chip, face it...the progressives and the left in this country have come to accept lies and deceit as normal in politics and they don't seem to have a problem with being lied to and misled as long as it's their side doing it to them.
Can you imagine the howling that would be going in had Bush done something like this? LOL...that tantrum would have reached epic proportions, I'm sure, but not a peep when our own amateur hour prez is behind it.
God is Love

Ada, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Nov 16, 2012
 

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Nov 16, 2012
 
Thought Romney accused the President of not mentioning terrorism, in regards to Benghazi ?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Nov 16, 2012
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Thought Romney accused the President of not mentioning terrorism, in regards to Benghazi ?
He didn't until 2-3 weeks later. In fact Obama admitted he had Rice put out the bogus story.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Thought Romney accused the President of not mentioning terrorism, in regards to Benghazi ?
It was just a "movie" according to the White House.
Hey!
How about Hammas, bombing Israel?
Looks like they are getting all of those bombs that they are shooting in to Israel from Egypt.
Funny how Obama got Mubarak removed from power in Egypt, and helped to put Hamas, and the Muslim Brotherhood in charge, and now they are attacking Israel, isnt it?
So much for foriegn affairs!
But then, it looks like The Obama administration and all of his top Generals know alot about "affairs"!!!
Petreous is f'in the twins!!!!
They should make a T-V show!
Chip

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Thought Romney accused the President of not mentioning terrorism, in regards to Benghazi ?
Didn't know we had to define that al qaeda was a terrorist group, then again with the number of people who voted for Obama maybe we do. We will make an effort to dumb it down for you in the future.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The lesson for today.......

Brown people are always terrorists, whites are god fearing people who are the victims.

You have to wonder why the christian sky pilot even made those people to begin with!
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob wrote:
The lesson for today.......
Brown people are always terrorists, whites are god fearing people who are the victims.
You have to wonder why the christian sky pilot even made those people to begin with!
Additional lesson for today. Progressives bring up race more than any other group proving, once again, that if you want to know what they're up to or about, take a close look at what they accuse others of. Racist much there, bobbie boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••