Comments
101 - 120 of 188 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#108 Nov 9, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want? You complain when the right doesn't agree with Obama and you still complain when they say "the people have spoken." I think you are like a lot of liberals...you just like to have something to complain about.
Go way back....read and read...then tell me, honestly, that i am the one complaining? Please, do me and everyone a huge favor.....wait and think hard, before you just say, whatever you want......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#109 Nov 9, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Tough to embrace the, " Majority has spoken, and this is the direction and leadership, they have chosen".....mindset.
Strictly for entertainment purposes, I listened to Glenn's daily rant for awhile today....... That old man is going to blow a casket!

He sad things about Boehner and Christie that would have made ME blush. He's all in a tizzy about Karl Rove, and he was even going off on FAUX News.

The only thing he didn't do was to point the finger at the type of person that caused the republican party to circle the bowl Tuesday night.

Perhaps he doesn't own a mirror!!!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#110 Nov 9, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That, Sensata Technologies, i spoke of before the election...earned a record $500,000 in 2nd quarter profits, yet it was'nt enough, to keep Bain from outsourcing it's manufacturing to China...at some point, corporate greed transends any hiring logic.....at least, knowing we are still the leading manufacturer, indicates greed has'nt effected, them all....
What about all of the jobs G.E. outsourced? You dont seem upset by that at all?
G.E. is one of the most profitable companies in the world!
Yet they recieved BILLIONS in stumulus money, their CEO is Obama's "jobs czar" they pay practically nothing in taxes, and yet not one peep from you about that!
No one likes to see what happened at Sensata. But why the obsession over that and not what G.E. and many other companies are doing with the stimulus money they received?
And, before you ask for "proof" just go back and actually open up one of the many links that I've already provided, that you keep on demanding, but never even bother to read.
Spartan Man

Jenison, MI

#111 Nov 9, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Go way back....read and read...then tell me, honestly, that i am the one complaining?
All you do IS complain!
Why dont YOU go back, and read your own posts???
Dont tell other people to do it!
Mark

Rockford, MI

#112 Nov 9, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..Do you have a source for that?
yeah I did... Google it
Really

Holland, MI

#113 Nov 9, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Go way back....read and read...then tell me, honestly, that i am the one complaining? Please, do me and everyone a huge favor.....wait and think hard, before you just say, whatever you want......
I apologize, Blue. Of course, you never complain. You are always pleasant and joking, especially when you get frustrated because people don't agree with you and type all in caps and then suggest they do something anatomically impossible to do.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#114 Nov 9, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Tough to embrace the, " Majority has spoken, and this is the direction and leadership, they have chosen".....mindset.
give EM a couple months, they'll want a revote. This wave of new pink slips layoffs and business closing a is just now starting to roll. History repeating itself.

The people have spoken, and part of what they said is to keep the majority in the house to get the fiscal house in order....somehow you all keep leaving that part out. Don't worry Obama will now offer Romney a job as business dept head.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#115 Nov 9, 2012
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>What about all of the jobs G.E. outsourced? You dont seem upset by that at all?
G.E. is one of the most profitable companies in the world!
Yet they recieved BILLIONS in stumulus money, their CEO is Obama's "jobs czar" they pay practically nothing in taxes, and yet not one peep from you about that!
No one likes to see what happened at Sensata. But why the obsession over that and not what G.E. and many other companies are doing with the stimulus money they received?
And, before you ask for "proof" just go back and actually open up one of the many links that I've already provided, that you keep on demanding, but never even bother to read.
oh just a few months ago when it was politically expedient to bash corporations for not paying taxes... Blue was all over the crime that GE paid no taxes...but as we got closer to he election...he couldn't remind anyone of that GE head was just Obamas tool including anything NBC related
Really

Holland, MI

#116 Nov 9, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That, Sensata Technologies, i spoke of before the election...earned a record $500,000 in 2nd quarter profits, yet it was'nt enough, to keep Bain from outsourcing it's manufacturing to China...at some point, corporate greed transends any hiring logic.....at least, knowing we are still the leading manufacturer, indicates greed has'nt effected, them all....
They earned a record half a million in profits and that gets you all excited and panting?? What about the record profits for GM and Chrysler and they are sending manufacturing to China as well. Don't hear you getting all bent out of shape about that Blue. Apparently it's only corporate greed if it's the private sector. If it's gubament motors, it's all good. Got it, glad you cleared that up for us.

Location hidden

#117 Nov 10, 2012
..Just try...staying on Sensata, if possible....
Really

Holland, MI

#118 Nov 10, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Why? Sensata is a moot point. They are gone and the government did nothing to stop it. In the meantime, GM and Chrysler, and yes, even Ford, are continuing to move some of their manufacturing to China. However, by all means, let's focus on something other than who the government is screwing today. Let's worry more about the small business person screwing you.

Location hidden

#119 Nov 10, 2012
..How about, that it was simply the subject being discussed in my post? Would you barge into a conversation, like that?
Mark

Rockford, MI

#120 Nov 10, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..How about, that it was simply the subject being discussed in my post? Would you barge into a conversation, like that?
like a public forum is barging. You are soo full of double standards. The link is about Benghazi.

Did you google it yet. It's a fact when sensata was bought by Bain they already owned factories in Asia and Latin America...

But since you want to stay on point...talk about Benghazi. Look at the name of the thread
Really

Holland, MI

#121 Nov 10, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Why would YOU change the subject? Benghazi make you uncomfortable? Or perhaps the pass that the administration received on the situation makes you uncomfortable?(I doubt this).

Location hidden

#122 Nov 10, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Why would YOU change the subject? Benghazi make you uncomfortable? Or perhaps the pass that the administration received on the situation makes you uncomfortable?(I doubt this).
Sorry, i have chores and can't be here, for group redicule, all the time....Benghazi...yes, seem's with no proof of mishandling, it was sadly, used for political advantage by Fox and many of the reich, but all is good now, since Obama won and Fox has shown, it really was a ploy.....
Mark

Rockford, MI

#123 Nov 10, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i have chores and can't be here, for group redicule, all the time....Benghazi...yes, seem's with no proof of mishandling, it was sadly, used for political advantage by Fox and many of the reich, but all is good now, since Obama won and Fox has shown, it really was a ploy.....
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Location hidden

#124 Nov 10, 2012
..At leats, i acknowledge the people have spoken....
Really

Holland, MI

#125 Nov 10, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i have chores and can't be here, for group redicule, all the time....Benghazi...yes, seem's with no proof of mishandling, it was sadly, used for political advantage by Fox and many of the reich, but all is good now, since Obama won and Fox has shown, it really was a ploy.....
"Chores". Really?? More likely that you wanted to avoid "redicule". Yes, the correct spelling is "ridicule". What ploy? Congress is going to be holding hearings. Just because your favorite news sources NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC ignored it doesn't mean it was a ploy. The mere fact that you don't wish to discuss it says more than anything else you can say. I love when you stick your fingers in your ears and say "I can't hear you,la, la, la,la,la." It's such a mature response.
Really

Holland, MI

#126 Nov 10, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..At leats, i acknowledge the people have spoken....
So did I on Wednesday, Thursday AND Friday. I wonder what "acknowledgement" would have been given if Romney had won. I suspect weeping and gnashing of teeth, but we'll never know. The people have spoken, let's listen and see how long it is before they suffer buyer's remorse. January 2013 sounds about right, once they get their paycheck and realize their take home pay just dropped.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#127 Nov 10, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The subject of this thread is Benghazi, NOT Senata.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 1 hr kookierecluse 11
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 1 hr kookierecluse 936
Meet The Press 4 hr Go Blue Forever 3
why war with isis? 23 hr Colonel Sanders 15
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 23 hr Colonel Sanders 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Aug 28 Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Aug 28 Buffalo Bull 1,326
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search