Where are they now?
Oneal

Taylor, MI

#1 Oct 21, 2018
I have one question to the oh-so-outraged feminists,#metoo movement, liberal activists and perpetually triggered progressive talking heads:

WHY ARE YOU NOT CONCERNED WITH THE REAL SEXUAL ABUSES HAPPENING EVERY DAY TO WOMEN AND UNDERAGED GIRLS ILLEGALLY CROSSING THE MEXICO/US BORDER??!!

It's been widely reported that as many as 80% of the women and children illegally crossing the border endure some form of sexual abuse, be it from guides, fellow illegal border crossers, or drug cartel losers.

Yet, the ACLU and other immigrant rights organizations can only accuse border control agents of abusing these illegals. Why is that? And worse, hypocritical little celebrity snots like Alyssa Milano and her astro-turf #metoo scam remain completely mute on the subject.

I suppose, just like the unprecedented amount of black on black shooting s that occur in Chicago every week, reality simply doesn't fit the narrative they're pushing. So as a result, real victims suffer over the left's stubborn, ignorant and immoral RESIST efforts.

At what point do even the most loyal democrat and independent Americans reach their limit on the left's disgusting hypocrisy?
Oneal

Taylor, MI

#2 Oct 22, 2018
By the way, lest we think this timely publicity stunt is the "spontaneous migration of Hondurans fleeing violence and poverty, and not yet another well-organized, well-funded attempt to overwhelm America's immigration system:

The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, but the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) thus the acronym CARA," WND reported. "At least three of the four groups are funded by George Soros' Open Society Foundation."

Yea, spontaneous my @$$.
In Uranus

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2018
Here dumbass read this

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Chico

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2018
Too bad they didn't stop your inbred incestors I mean ancestors before you got here.
Oneal

Comstock Park, MI

#5 Oct 25, 2018
In Uranus wrote:
Here dumbass read this

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Pretty sure that sentiment assumed the tired and poors' first steps onto American soil weren't violating the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 6 hr Damage Inc 1,258
Local News Women (Apr '09) 17 hr WMNewsFan 3,595
Does anyone remember The Red Lion restaurant in... (Jun '16) Fri Miss the Mitten 11
topless maid in gr (Jul '08) Nov 27 Tom 34
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Nov 23 Truth 13
News Men Sentenced In ATM Scamming Scheme Nov 15 marvinlzinn1 1
News St. Joseph AT&T Store Burglarized Nov 12 marvinlzinn1 1

Grand Rapids Jobs

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages