Is committed to her Muslim faith

Says she is not proud of her country

Appears on too many magazine covers

Is treated unfairly by the news media

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#21 Aug 24, 2010
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>"Do you have any evidence of that? I haven't seen examples." Now, while I know in my heart of hearts that you will deny saying the above quote, if you scroll up just a bit, you will see that it comes directly from you. I also know that you will say, "I don't know how you got that from what I said". Then, you will be offended, call me names and refuse to talk to me again. As to the liar part, look in the mirror Radell. You will see the true liar. Now, PLEASE stop picking fights with me. Let's just leave it at a mutual "I don't like you" society, shall we?
I know, I know, you are now going to say I addressed you. However, technically, I didn't address you, I addressed Shoeless. Read the post.
Do you let your children get away with the "I was talking to Shoeless" defense? When you clearly brought me into the discussion with a falsehood? The only way you can sleep at night is because you are so entrenched in denial that it's a castle for you.
Flawed

Sandusky, OH

#22 Aug 24, 2010
radell wrote:
<quoted text>Do you let your children get away with the "I was talking to Shoeless" defense? When you clearly brought me into the discussion with a falsehood? The only way you can sleep at night is because you are so entrenched in denial that it's a castle for you.
I wonder if I am the only one who sees the irony in Radell posting this...
Thewayiseeit

Manistee, MI

#24 Aug 24, 2010
I think she's trying to be cultured and sofisticated but it's coming across to me as elitist and arrogant. Perhaps six months at a finishing school might be of benefit to her highness. That's just thewayiseeit.

Radell, please try being a little nicer.

Muskegon

#25 Aug 24, 2010
Thewayiseeit wrote:
I think she's trying to be cultured and sofisticated but it's coming across to me as elitist and arrogant. Perhaps six months at a finishing school might be of benefit to her highness. That's just thewayiseeit.
no
grow up

Brooksville, FL

#26 Aug 24, 2010
radell wrote:
<quoted text>You'd better make sure if you use my name you speak the truth. You didn't.
That is just your OPINION. And it is WRONG. That is my opinion! Now grow up, get a life and a job.
Thewayiseeit

Manistee, MI

#27 Aug 24, 2010
Shame on you. Front pew for you this Sunday!
grow up

Brooksville, FL

#28 Aug 24, 2010
Thewayiseeit wrote:
Radell at finishing school. That's just funny...
Thewayiseeit

Manistee, MI

#29 Aug 24, 2010
Radell, the above post is meant for YOU!

Muskegon

#30 Aug 24, 2010
Thewayiseeit wrote:
I have not done anything "not nice". I'm sorry you disagree with that. But if you think Sandy doesn't need to be told to be nice there is no hope for you or you are her.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#31 Aug 24, 2010
C-O-N-C-E-I-T-E-D means thinking you're all that AND the proverbial "bag of chips". That would be Momma Obama.

C-O-N-C-E-D-E-D means we've all accepted the fact that he's been a lousy leader thus far. That would be Papa Obama.
Laughing

Grand Rapids, MI

#32 Aug 24, 2010
Flawed wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if I am the only one who sees the irony in Radell posting this...
No, you're not. I'm sitting here laughing (literally) at her. It's almost sad, but not sad enough NOT to laugh!

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#33 Aug 24, 2010
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>Blah Blah Bush Cheney Bush Cheney war crimes, we get it stick to the subject. MO is one of these people who just thinks or acts as though anyone or everyone is lower than her. Arrogant and conceded just like her hubby.
Sorry about my misspelled word but in the context I was writing I think the meaning was clear. I could have just said MO is a b&$#h IMHO.
Smarter

Jackson, MI

#34 Aug 24, 2010
nice Christian attitud, were you raised by the say as I do pulpit
Thewayiseeit wrote:
Smarter

Jackson, MI

#35 Aug 24, 2010
you call yourself a Christian?
Thewayiseeit wrote:
Jan

Jackson, MI

#36 Aug 24, 2010
Smarter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who appointed you as judge and jury of people's Christianity?
Smarter

Jackson, MI

#37 Aug 24, 2010
well well well, when you see someone claim to be a christian, and then turn around and bully someone it would make you wonder where that christianity came from. just shows the hyprocisy of their christianity. typical
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who appointed you as judge and jury of people's Christianity?
OhPlease

Grand Rapids, MI

#38 Aug 24, 2010
radell wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bold faced liar. But that's not surprising. Where and when was the perceived threat?
She is an nword, and as long as the president is an nword, she can be "proud" of her country for the first time, because we have the first nword prez.

Or at least that is the baseline from why she said that.
Dodger44

Allendale, MI

#39 Aug 24, 2010
Acts as if she is Mother of the Year and is taking her children on "educational" trips at the taxpayer's expense.
Jan

Jackson, MI

#40 Aug 24, 2010
Smarter wrote:
well well well, when you see someone claim to be a christian, and then turn around and bully someone it would make you wonder where that christianity came from. just shows the hyprocisy of their christianity. typical
<quoted text>
very judgmental of you and not very Christian
hahahahaha

Brooksville, FL

#41 Aug 24, 2010
Smarter wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself smart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 31 min Buffalo Bull 1,425
John Tesh and the anchor team of "Intelligence ... 9 hr Who 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) 13 hr Casual Shoes 2,332
The cold, hard facts about seven winter driving... Fri John 1
bryan cranston, samuel l. jackson narrates f--... Fri bobolinq 1
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Thu Just Sayin 40,165
Did Catholic Central tutor rape student, or vic... Thu Just Sayin 5
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids