Is committed to her Muslim faith

Says she is not proud of her country

Appears on too many magazine covers

Is treated unfairly by the news media

Phil

Ortonville, MI

#332 Apr 11, 2014
pipedream wrote:
freddy boy: I say at least a dozen different names and IPs and that's just on the last 5-6 pages of this thread and this thread is 4 years old. Maybe you and your alter egos ought to try and find a real job somewhere. At least someplace other than the fast food industry. Aren't you spending too much time with your racist alter ego on Topix? Such a miserable life you have freddy.
You accusing someone of a miserable life! Lol!
Try looking in the mirror!
montel

Grand Rapids, MI

#333 Apr 11, 2014
pipedream wrote:
freddy boy: I say at least a dozen different names and IPs and that's just on the last 5-6 pages of this thread and this thread is 4 years old. Maybe you and your alter egos ought to try and find a real job somewhere. At least someplace other than the fast food industry. Aren't you spending too much time with your racist alter ego on Topix? Such a miserable life you have freddy.
Your faggotry has become annoying and quite tiresome.
pipedream

Holly, MI

#334 Apr 11, 2014
Sure thing freddy boy. That little racist going to come out again tonight? Got your white sheets and pointy hat ready to go? How about some burning crosses?
Phil

Ortonville, MI

#335 Apr 11, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Sure thing freddy boy. That little racist going to come out again tonight? Got your white sheets and pointy hat ready to go? How about some burning crosses?
Can't get the sheets or the hats!! Your party won't let go of their history.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

#336 Apr 11, 2014
pipedream wrote:
How much for your hat?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#337 Apr 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
You talking trash about the Dems history again Piper? Dems are only enslaving the minority population again these days in Urban Cities.
Mike

United States

#338 Apr 21, 2014
That there is a big cow!! Mooooochelle
Phil

Oxford, MI

#339 Apr 25, 2014
Mike wrote:
That there is a big cow!! Mooooochelle
Lol!!
kookierecluse

Zephyrhills, FL

#340 Apr 29, 2014
Granted most people could give 2 "deuces" about First Ladies and I don't have anything against Michelle...but even she has to cringe every time she goes to bed with that communist traitor husband of hers who should be hanged for treason.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#341 May 1, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
Granted most people could give 2 "deuces" about First Ladies and I don't have anything against Michelle...but even she has to cringe every time she goes to bed with that communist traitor husband of hers who should be hanged for treason.
Your kidding, right?
kookierecluse

Zephyrhills, FL

#342 May 1, 2014
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>Your kidding, right?
Not one ounce. Let me guess, you're one of those pillow biters that thinks Obama is actually trying to SAVE American principles

“Where I came from”

the universe

#343 May 3, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one ounce. Let me guess, you're one of those pillow biters that thinks Obama is actually trying to SAVE American principles
Not knowing what a pillow biter is, it would not pertain to me. The BIG M is more of a communist that he is. She is one or these do I say don't do as I do hypocrite communists who thinks we the people are truly idiots and need to be rescued from ourselves. Hey I got that in without insulting you.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#344 May 3, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear you made an assumption. And your assumption is wrong..
Luella

Grand Rapids, MI

#345 May 9, 2014
She is offensive to me in every way - her attitude, her views, the way she conducts herself, the way she blames all of her problems on race, her bitterness, her anger, I'm just tired of her.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#346 May 10, 2014
Luella wrote:
She is offensive to me in every way - her attitude, her views, the way she conducts herself, the way she blames all of her problems on race, her bitterness, her anger, I'm just tired of her.
lol You have some serious problems here don't you boy? You must look at yourself in a mirror everyday and go oh-crap what is it suicide or servitude? Either way you're ahead of where you are right now.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#347 May 11, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>lol You have some serious problems here don't you boy? You must look at yourself in a mirror everyday and go oh-crap what is it suicide or servitude? Either way you're ahead of where you are right now.
Sounds like you speak from plenty of experience. Go see the shrink poledancer!
Her Sux Two

Hudsonville, MI

#348 May 14, 2014
Nuff said
Frightening

Jenison, MI

#349 Aug 2, 2014
Obama's wife is one frightening individual
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#350 Aug 3, 2014
Luella wrote:
From Obama telling the American people we all "Have to put some skin in the game", while depriving himself of nothing, to Michelle attending a food bank in a pair of $540 sneakers, to her demanding others eat healthy while publicly gorging herself on fattening food - from a personal standpoint the Obama's come across as arrogant, distasteful and tone deaf.

I couldn't care less if the president and his family live luxuriously, they represent America and the American Dream FFS. Just don't tell Americans how they should live.
mike

Oxford, MI

#352 Sep 9, 2014
Kids are throwing so much food away that schools are starting to go back to their old lunch programs so kids will actually eat something for lunch. The angry old black woman just can't win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sony balony 1 hr bobolinq 1
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 2 hr Mr Wiggley 40
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Buffalo Bull 1,474
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... 7 hr tom_ 21
City of Pentecost Christmas program 8 hr COP OUTREACH 1
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 11 hr Really 15
The curse of success - america 14 hr Idea Maker 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:48 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:48PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
ESPN 1:41 PM
CB Thomas rips Jets for hands-off approach
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over