Says she is not proud of her country

Appears on too many magazine covers

Is treated unfairly by the news media

pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#290 May 20, 2013
Ice Cream wrote:
<quoted text> "movin on Up!"
wow that white trash anger and jealousy sure eating at you this morning eh crapkin? You know what's 'Really' funny crapkin? How long ago this thread was started -- 3 years ago -- and you're still here making stupid comments about o and his family.:)
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#291 May 20, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who is saying she did not say that. I didn't say it. And don't bother threatening me either. I'm not impressed or intimidated.
Hey "Really" How's that anger and jealousy working out for you? Almost 3 years ago on this thread.
Ice Cream

Hudsonville, MI

#292 May 20, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
wow that white trash anger and jealousy sure eating at you this morning eh crapkin? You know what's 'Really' funny crapkin? How long ago this thread was started -- 3 years ago -- and you're still here making stupid comments about o and his family.:)
I'm probably too deep for you PD. I don't give a rats tail about what they do with their own money. I just get tired of paying for their fantasy ride to the Whitehouse. By now you must know that the O man doesn't do anything because he accepts zero responsibility for anything. With privilege comes responsibility - unless of course you're the President of the United States or his broad butt wife.
TheKaisho

Holland, MI

#293 Mar 22, 2014
Too many luxury vacations at our expense
Judy

Holland, MI

#294 Mar 28, 2014
She steals from the public to take all these lavish trips to pamper herself. She's a disgrace.
Pat

Grand Rapids, MI

#295 Apr 4, 2014
Obama's wife has a bad attitude about America, and now we see that she has the illegal alien grandmother tagging along on their luxury vacation trip to China, with a huge taxpayer-funded entourage. These people have no shame when it comes to arrogantly ripping off the taxpayers to pay for their extravagant lifestyle.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#296 Apr 4, 2014
Pat wrote:
Obama's wife has a bad attitude about America, and now we see that she has the illegal alien grandmother tagging along on their luxury vacation trip to China, with a huge taxpayer-funded entourage. These people have no shame when it comes to arrogantly ripping off the taxpayers to pay for their extravagant lifestyle.
I wouldn't fault President Obama and the First Lady for some costly trips, as other presidents' families have done the same...

...except for Obama telling us, "you gotta put some skin in the game", early into his administration.

It's a classless, elitist move for the president to ask the American people to "put some skin in the game", then turn right around and take unnecessary, and highly expensive family trips on our dime, while leaving the workings of the government to the richest congress in history.

What we have is a group of elitists, duly elected by people who would demonize business owners who've worked to earn their wealth, yet who worship people that have become fabulously wealthy as elected politicians.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. There's simply no other way to describe it.
Kent County Mi

Grand Rapids, MI

#297 Apr 4, 2014
I think she is a man
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#298 Apr 5, 2014
Kent County Mi wrote:
I think she is a man
I will say that, for a younger-than-traditional first lady, she does lack in the feminine qualities and finer features, to say nothing of pleasant demeanor.
Jacqueline Kennedy, Michelle Obama is NOT!

However, in comparison to most liberal radical females, Michelle's at least viewable. In a party that's boasted such "beauties" as Helen Thomas, Nancy Pelosi and Swillary Clinton, you really can't say ask for too much out of the current linebacker fist lady.
Austin

Holland, MI

#299 Apr 5, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say that, for a younger-than-traditional first lady, she does lack in the feminine qualities and finer features, to say nothing of pleasant demeanor.
Jacqueline Kennedy, Michelle Obama is NOT!
However, in comparison to most liberal radical females, Michelle's at least viewable. In a party that's boasted such "beauties" as Helen Thomas, Nancy Pelosi and Swillary Clinton, you really can't say ask for too much out of the current linebacker fist lady.
I agree that Obama's wife appears to be quite unpleasant and angry a lot, but she is nowhere near as ugly as the other ones you mentioned.

What is the deal with some of these radical pro-abortion women? Is there some kind of requirement that in order to be a liberal woman you have to be downright unpleasant and grotesquely unattractive? Look at that Fluke abortion/birth control woman from Georgetown. She's hideous.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#300 Apr 6, 2014
Pat wrote:
You have no shame when it comes to lying.
pipedream

Holly, MI

#301 Apr 6, 2014
Austin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Obama's wife appears to be quite unpleasant and angry a lot, but she is nowhere near as ugly as the other ones you mentioned.
What is the deal with some of these radical pro-abortion women? Is there some kind of requirement that in order to be a liberal woman you have to be downright unpleasant and grotesquely unattractive? Look at that Fluke abortion/birth control woman from Georgetown. She's hideous.
Hey this thread is new to me. Easy to conclude this is where all the angry, frustrated, white trash GR bigots and racists hang out. Funny but each and everyone of you will know immediately who I'm talking about and who your. Tmoro you'll wake up, look at you pathetic faces in the mirror and go .... Yep, he was right THERE I AM staring right at me in the mirror! which one of you racist/bigot/CRC/fundies are going to step to the plate first and condemn me?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#302 Apr 7, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey this thread is new to me. Easy to conclude this is where all the angry, frustrated, white trash GR bigots and racists hang out. Funny but each and everyone of you will know immediately who I'm talking about and who your. Tmoro you'll wake up, look at you pathetic faces in the mirror and go .... Yep, he was right THERE I AM staring right at me in the mirror! which one of you racist/bigot/CRC/fundies are going to step to the plate first and condemn me?
First someone would actually have to give a damn about your own white trash opinion.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#303 Apr 7, 2014
Austin wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Debbie Wasserman Schultz?! That poor obnoxious flaky moonbat looks like a mix between a hound dog and a frizzed out poodle!
Fred

Holland, MI

#305 Apr 7, 2014
radell wrote:
<quoted text>You have no shame when it comes to lying.
You are the biggest liar on Topix - by far.
Fred

Holland, MI

#306 Apr 7, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You applaud Obama as he turns all of America into one jumbo version of Flint. What a catastrophe. No thank you.

Normally I'd feel sorry for you that you live in such a complete dump, but actually you and all the people in Flint deserve each other.
pipedream

Holly, MI

#307 Apr 7, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You applaud Obama as he turns all of America into one jumbo version of Flint. What a catastrophe. No thank you.
Normally I'd feel sorry for you that you live in such a complete dump, but actually you and all the people in Flint deserve each other.
Here's a perfect solution for you boy. Move. Nobody is forcing you live here. Renounce your U.S. citizenship and apply somewhere else. You don't like who the president happens to be tough. Its really that simple. The problem for white trash like you is this: the grass is never greener on the other side. Its a fact of life. Get used to it.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#308 Apr 7, 2014
Just love how the racist bigots are always suggesting everyone else move because they have the temerity to disagree with the ignorance that is associated with bigotry. And ignorance is the polite word.
Sandy

Grand Rapids, MI

#309 Apr 7, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a perfect solution for you boy. Move. Nobody is forcing you live here. Renounce your U.S. citizenship and apply somewhere else. You don't like who the president happens to be tough. Its really that simple. The problem for white trash like you is this: the grass is never greener on the other side. Its a fact of life. Get used to it.
And yet you obviously remained in the US while Bush was President. Don't worry, you'll get your chance to live under a conservative administration again soon enough, unless you die of AIDS in the next couple of years.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#311 Apr 7, 2014
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you obviously remained in the US while Bush was President. Don't worry, you'll get your chance to live under a conservative administration again soon enough, unless you die of AIDS in the next couple of years.
oh wow ... that's harsh! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 105
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 56
Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) 11 hr Victoria 2,305
three white guys get wacked . . . 11 hr bobolinq 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 11 hr Ann 126
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Wed James Minier 946
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••