What about Obama's wife?

Created by Sharon on Aug 21, 2010

755 votes

Click on an option to vote

Very liberal

Spends taxpayer money on lavish vacations

Is committed to her Muslim faith

Says she is not proud of her country

Appears on too many magazine covers

Is treated unfairly by the news media

Sharon

Caledonia, MI

#247 Mar 7, 2012
radell wrote:
<quoted text>You said I refuse to admit she said that. I have never "refused to admit" she said that. You lied.
You lie
Jim

Cadillac, MI

#248 Mar 8, 2012
I think she's a very eligant lady.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#249 Mar 8, 2012
She tried to help stop childhood obesity, but many here did'nt agree.....in the midwest, obesity is just super-sized.......LOL....
Jim

Cadillac, MI

#250 Mar 8, 2012
Sharon wrote:
I hate her Islamic views, which are extremely offensive
Your twisted
Sharon

Caledonia, MI

#251 Mar 8, 2012
Jim wrote:
I think she's a very eligant lady.
Please learn to spell
Sharon

Caledonia, MI

#252 Mar 8, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Your twisted
Wow, you must be illiterate. "Your twisted?" Try "You're twisted." Anyway, "You're" illiterate
Jim

Cadillac, MI

#253 Mar 8, 2012
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you must be illiterate. "Your twisted?" Try "You're twisted." Anyway, "You're" illiterate
OK mouthy
Heraldo

Grand Rapids, MI

#254 Mar 8, 2012
I think the president's wife should be off limits.
She's just kind of a fat old cow anyway.
Nothing

Grand Rapids, MI

#255 Mar 13, 2012
She makes me sick
Bad Wolf

Grand Rapids, MI

#256 Mar 13, 2012
This little Piggy went to market.
Jim

Cadillac, MI

#257 Mar 22, 2012
Sharon wrote:
I hate her Islamic views, which are extremely offensive
Bow your head towards Mecca.
Shontae

Caledonia, MI

#258 Sep 5, 2012
Her speech was awful. What a disgrace to America.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#259 Sep 6, 2012
Shontae wrote:
Her speech was awful. What a disgrace to America.
What part?
Shontae

Caledonia, MI

#260 Sep 6, 2012
radell wrote:
<quoted text>What part?
The entire thing, the way she pandered to everyone and exaggerated her "hardships" and "struggles." Everyone has struggles - so what? She and her husband are bankrupting the country. I don't like her or her attitude. She is awful.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#261 Sep 7, 2012
Shontae wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire thing, the way she pandered to everyone and exaggerated her "hardships" and "struggles." Everyone has struggles - so what? She and her husband are bankrupting the country. I don't like her or her attitude. She is awful.
You're entitled to your opinion, and in mine your evidence comes nowhere near "disgrace". And you're plain wrong about them bankrupting the country. That's not opinion that is provable one way or another, and you're misinformed. Go ahead and keep thinking she's awful, though, this is America and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I thought Mitt Romney's speech was a pack of lies. He heavily implied that Obama is against freedom of religion, for example. The policies of his platform are against freedom of religion. He's trying to legislate the Bible.
Shontae

Caledonia, MI

#262 Sep 7, 2012
radell wrote:
<quoted text>You're entitled to your opinion, and in mine your evidence comes nowhere near "disgrace". And you're plain wrong about them bankrupting the country. That's not opinion that is provable one way or another, and you're misinformed. Go ahead and keep thinking she's awful, though, this is America and everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I thought Mitt Romney's speech was a pack of lies. He heavily implied that Obama is against freedom of religion, for example. The policies of his platform are against freedom of religion. He's trying to legislate the Bible.
No, you're wrong. Obama is trying to force taxpayers and churches to subsidize abortion and birth control. If you want birth control, pay for it yourself. I shouldn't be forced to pay for your irresponsibility or for your lack of self-control. Obama is constantly attacking the Catholic Church and other faiths on this issue, shoving his "health care" plan down their throats. It's WRONG, and you are WRONG.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#263 Sep 7, 2012
Shontae wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong. Obama is trying to force taxpayers and churches to subsidize abortion and birth control. If you want birth control, pay for it yourself. I shouldn't be forced to pay for your irresponsibility or for your lack of self-control. Obama is constantly attacking the Catholic Church and other faiths on this issue, shoving his "health care" plan down their throats. It's WRONG, and you are WRONG.
^^^^^ exactly^^^^^

I Agree!!
Fred

Caledonia, MI

#264 Sep 11, 2012
I notice that she recently issued a statement in celebration of Ramadan.
Tom

Hudsonville, MI

#265 Sep 14, 2012
Fred wrote:
I notice that she recently issued a statement in celebration of Ramadan.
So now I expect there will be a run on Ramadan noodles.
Fred

Caledonia, MI

#266 Sep 23, 2012
The arrogance of Obama's wife knows no bounds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 3 hr Oneal 153
One dead, another injured, in Montcalm Co. shoo... (Jun '08) 5 hr shutthefuckup 676
Benghazi Cash Grab! 9 hr Gville Jim 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1,394
Obama Silent On 11 hr Gville Jim 3
Millennials To Obamacare: F That! (Mar '14) Mon Oneal 9
Pen pals wanted! Would you like to be my pen pal? Sat TheOne 4

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]