Depends on the branch,agency

I'm on the fence, not sure

Not very much

Absolutely not

“Tod nach links!”

Since: Aug 08

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

#1 Oct 22, 2013
There seems to be a lot of fear out there these days about just what exactly the Federal Government is or what it's becoming. To those on the left, it cannot be big enough. To those on the right, it needs to be rolled back and with some, believe it's on its way to becoming totalitarian. Without any name calling, I would like those of you out here to not only vote but to describe why it is that you feel the way you do. This poll is for everyone, left and right or center. If we are to ever settle our differences about which direction this country is going then it needs to start here, not with the chair-polishers in D.C.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#2 Oct 23, 2013
DTAL wrote:
There seems to be a lot of fear out there these days about just what exactly the Federal Government is or what it's becoming. To those on the left, it cannot be big enough. To those on the right, it needs to be rolled back and with some, believe it's on its way to becoming totalitarian. Without any name calling, I would like those of you out here to not only vote but to describe why it is that you feel the way you do. This poll is for everyone, left and right or center. If we are to ever settle our differences about which direction this country is going then it needs to start here, not with the chair-polishers in D.C.
I am not afraid of it because I don't give it power over me. No doubt there are those who spread fear from the president on down. I guess something that really gets to me is the way people act around this president like he is some god like figure its troubling in the sense that so many are putting their faith in him they really don't listen they just cheer when he says something instead of questioning his words. From every government agency from the top to the lowly local police departments we see a trend at least I do that we are just lowly dregs who are stupid and or ignorant and they need to lecture and bully some into submission to be compliant. I also see people who are oblivious to anything they just want to be entertained be it sports, tv shows, their own way of escaping be it drugs, crime, or the myriad of toys from video games to motorcycles. People have blinders on they don't want to see the truth all around them we have been bought and sold like any other commodity with the full extent of that sale still not realized but someday it will hit them in the face and they wont even blink they will just go along again and again and again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 5 hr homeboy622 7
Obama and cocaine addicts 7 hr Leroy 11
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 13 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 105
go blue goes black 20 hr Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama 21 hr no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Tue Eldasha 54
How bad are grand rapids roads Tue a commenter 3
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs