Time To Join The War on Xmas

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#1 Nov 13, 2013
I foresee a rush of patriots turning in all those empty pop bottles today.......

You need to get down to the mall tonight to support the ex-beauty queen, half term governor, and failed vice presidential candidate with her latest effort to seem relevant!

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index....

Every time she shows up in the news, it proves that PT Barnum was correct.......

There's a teabagger born every minute!
Really

Wyoming, MI

#2 Nov 13, 2013
I love how Sarah brings out the fearful progressives and libs just by showing up at a bookstore! LOL
Rob

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
I foresee a rush of patriots turning in all those empty pop bottles today.......

You need to get down to the mall tonight to support the ex-beauty queen, half term governor, and failed vice presidential candidate with her latest effort to seem relevant!

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index....

Every time she shows up in the news, it proves that PT Barnum was correct.......

There's a teabagger born every minute!
Maybe one day you will make it big in your dancing career. Then you will be able to travel and all the Qboys will come to see you too.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Really wrote:
I love how Sarah brings out the fearful progressives and libs just by showing up at a bookstore! LOL
There's nothing fearful in good humor you clueless old twit, and it when it comes to humor, there's nothing better than watching the fringe lunatics line up to see their goddess in person.
Talepipe

Hudsonville, MI

#5 Nov 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing fearful in good humor you clueless old twit, and it when it comes to humor, there's nothing better than watching the fringe lunatics line up to see their goddess in person.
Bob, have I ever mentioned that you really are a loser?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Talepipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, have I ever mentioned that you really are a loser?
LOL
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#7 Nov 13, 2013
Talepipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, have I ever mentioned that you really are a loser?
I think you got me confused with the jagoff that used that same name but with a Jenison isp.....

I'll bet you know him well!

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Nov 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing fearful in good humor you clueless old twit, and it when it comes to humor, there's nothing better than watching the fringe lunatics line up to see their goddess in person.
Michelle or Hillary?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#9 Nov 13, 2013
FLBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle or Hillary?
Does Really use those names too?

Amazing!

Not surprising..... Just amazing!
Sassy

Byron Center, MI

#10 Nov 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
I foresee a rush of patriots turning in all those empty pop bottles today.......
You need to get down to the mall tonight to support the ex-beauty queen, half term governor, and failed vice presidential candidate with her latest effort to seem relevant!
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index....
Every time she shows up in the news, it proves that PT Barnum was correct.......
There's a teabagger born every minute!
I'd rather be a clown than a retard Bobby.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Does Really use those names too?

Amazing!

Not surprising..... Just amazing!
So you have been using those names!
Really

Wyoming, MI

#12 Nov 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Really use those names too?
Amazing!
Not surprising..... Just amazing!
Ummm, bobby/pipester/iseestupidpeopl e, etc., etc., etc. that would be you of the many names. No wonder you are so confused. you can't remember which lie you told when!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 1 hr glassy girl 8
Obama and cocaine addicts 8 hr Leroy 11
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 14 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 105
go blue goes black 22 hr Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama 22 hr no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Tue Eldasha 54
How bad are grand rapids roads Tue a commenter 3
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]