Obama slashed budget for domestic bombing prevention by 45%

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Blues brothers wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to forget all of the GM factories and dealership's shut down by Obama.
I guess that doesnt matter,......it's all o-k,..because Obama did it!
He can do no wrong in your feeble little mind!
You have no clue as to how many job's Obama himself has sent oversea's because you refuse to see the facts when they are right in front of your face!
You really are a cluless idiot!
Thanks for your worthless 2 cents worth.
Obama did'nt initiate the Auto Bailout.....please, acquire some business sense..........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you might look beyond the state of Florida in order to judge the economy?? Or is that too much to ask? A GDP of 2.5% is a "booming economy" to you? Unemployment of 7.8% is a "booming economy" to you???
Do you actually feel the need to belittle economic progress?.....Simply, due to your need to embrace and represent who you vote for?.....think about that.....
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually feel the need to belittle economic progress?.....Simply, due to your need to embrace and represent who you vote for?.....think about that.....
Do you actually feel the need to rejoice in the pain of all the unemployed in this country because of your need to exalt who you voted for? Yes, there is economic "progress", however, what you are so excited about, the housing market, is not as grand as you would like to make it out to be. That being said, it does no good to point out evidence from economists and other parts of the country since you seem to believe that as long as Florida is "booming", then everyone else must be as well. Can you name the 3 states that have full employment? Extra credit: Can you name the industry that has those people fully employed?? Are you aware that 3 out of 50 states is approximately .06% of the states that contribute to the economy???
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Obama did'nt initiate the Auto Bailout.....please, acquire some business sense..........
If GM were successful it would have been all Obama. Because GM is right around the corner from another bankruptcy you blame it on Bush
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
P A GDP of 2.5% is a "booming economy" to you? Unemployment of 7.8% is a "booming economy" to you???
Most economists are actually disappointed by the recent report of 2.5% growth...they had hoped for at least 3. Polls also show that a majority of Americans are again feeling pessimistic about the economy and their prospects which could further dampen what little gains we've seen.
Also, we have yet to see the full impact to the economy from Obamacare which will not take full effect until next year...even Democrats are predicting a train wreck when that happens.
Kelp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually feel the need to rejoice in the pain of all the unemployed in this country because of your need to exalt who you voted for? Yes, there is economic "progress", however, what you are so excited about, the housing market, is not as grand as you would like to make it out to be. That being said, it does no good to point out evidence from economists and other parts of the country since you seem to believe that as long as Florida is "booming", then everyone else must be as well. Can you name the 3 states that have full employment? Extra credit: Can you name the industry that has those people fully employed?? Are you aware that 3 out of 50 states is approximately .06% of the states that contribute to the economy???
WOW What do we have here? Another Topix genius?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually feel the need to rejoice in the pain of all the unemployed in this country because of your need to exalt who you voted for? Yes, there is economic "progress", however, what you are so excited about, the housing market, is not as grand as you would like to make it out to be. That being said, it does no good to point out evidence from economists and other parts of the country since you seem to believe that as long as Florida is "booming", then everyone else must be as well. Can you name the 3 states that have full employment? Extra credit: Can you name the industry that has those people fully employed?? Are you aware that 3 out of 50 states is approximately .06% of the states that contribute to the economy???
Can you name any state, that has EVER HAD FULL EMPLOYMENT?.........Are you for real?....
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Can you name any state, that has EVER HAD FULL EMPLOYMENT?.........Are you for real?....
Do you even know what qualifies as "full employment"? Look it up. And while you are at it, look up the 3 states that are looking for both employees AND residences to put them up in.
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

setrlvr wrote:
<quoted text>
Better explain to Kelpster what your talking about. He just came out of his stupor and is attempting to engage. He's real moody when his butt hurts though.
Kelpster can find his explanation elsewhere. Done trying to explain things to the Obamanation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what qualifies as "full employment"? Look it up. And while you are at it, look up the 3 states that are looking for both employees AND residences to put them up in.
Hope the far right element of your party, appreciate your blind loyalty.....even though their allegiance is with corporate concerns......
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Hope the far right element of your party, appreciate your blind loyalty.....even though their allegiance is with corporate concerns......
And I hope the far left of your party appreciate your lemming like following of them, even though they don't care one whit about you, they only care about the money that goes in their pockets as well. Guess we are both screwed, eh?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Am sure OBAMA hasn't CUT his family's BUDGET or his Vacation Plan Spending...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Colorado Chick wrote:
Am sure OBAMA hasn't CUT his family's BUDGET or his Vacation Plan Spending...
No vacations for the half of Americans that work enough to pay income taxes for the takers.......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Apr 29, 2013
 
Where's Steelie?.....Hard to believe, no reaction to the Reich's Warmongers, Lindsey Graham and John McCain stating that the use of chemical weapons means we should get involved militarily in Syria, as soon as possible....who here want's to stand with them?.....any believer's in that?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Apr 29, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Where's Steelie?.....Hard to believe, no reaction to the Reich's Warmongers, Lindsey Graham and John McCain stating that the use of chemical weapons means we should get involved militarily in Syria, as soon as possible....who here want's to stand with them?.....any believer's in that?
Obama is the one who made the "red line" threat. Ask him.

You don't draw a line in the sand if you have no balls to back it up. What's he planning to do, go over and dazzle them with his cheesy grin and charm? That hasn't worked as promised thus far with other dangerous nations and now this one is using chemical weapons.

Time for Obama to be a grown up president instead of a blamer-in-chief and golfer/partier. Any believers in that??
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Apr 29, 2013
 
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the one who made the "red line" threat. Ask him.

You don't draw a line in the sand if you have no balls to back it up. What's he planning to do, go over and dazzle them with his cheesy grin and charm? That hasn't worked as promised thus far with other dangerous nations and now this one is using chemical weapons.

Time for Obama to be a grown up president instead of a blamer-in-chief and golfer/partier. Any believers in that??
Not me. He seems to now be showing Iran and North Korea that our words we do not back up. Along with the rest of the world of course. Israeli already knew that though.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Apr 29, 2013
 
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me. He seems to now be showing Iran and North Korea that our words we do not back up. Along with the rest of the world of course. Israeli already knew that though.
Not backing up our words to North Korea is nothing new...

Quote:
The Obama administration has sent conflicting responses: first deploying bombers and new missile defense assets to the region, then appearing to back off and calling for dialogue with Pyongyang. This is a pattern the North has come to expect of all U.S. administrations.
Historically, after major provocations, the United States has returned to the bargaining table with North Korea within, on average, five months of a provocation. And, of course, the North has typically cheated and raised further demands based on improved nuclear explosions and more capable missiles developed while leaders were in dialogue mode.

Taken from here...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/26/opinion/green-j...
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Apr 29, 2013
 
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>Not backing up our words to North Korea is nothing new...

Quote:
The Obama administration has sent conflicting responses: first deploying bombers and new missile defense assets to the region, then appearing to back off and calling for dialogue with Pyongyang. This is a pattern the North has come to expect of all U.S. administrations.
Historically, after major provocations, the United States has returned to the bargaining table with North Korea within, on average, five months of a provocation. And, of course, the North has typically cheated and raised further demands based on improved nuclear explosions and more capable missiles developed while leaders were in dialogue mode.

Taken from here...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/26/opinion/green-j...
Obama said if chemical weapons were used we would respond. It is different than what is going on in North Korea. Obama said the use of chemical weapons would not be aloud and would be met with a response. He didn't just say "no, no, no, don't do that or I will send a boat by you and a few planes"

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Apr 29, 2013
 
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said if chemical weapons were used we would respond. It is different than what is going on in North Korea. Obama said the use of chemical weapons would not be aloud and would be met with a response. He didn't just say "no, no, no, don't do that or I will send a boat by you and a few planes"
I wasn't referring to Syria and my response was to your comment about North Korea.
Try again...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Apr 29, 2013
 
Forget all the who said what, and when.....Why do you feel, we should be the country to solely respond to the conflict in Syria?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••