First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#62 Jul 23, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Then we should stop entitlements then........
I wonder who is going to pay for the panhandlers healthcare, because for sure they don't pay taxes, probably should not have computers or cell phones so how will the IRS handle this little portion that Nancy and Obama forgot about. I bet our resident libs have and answer.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#63 Jul 24, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can enable it, which is what the ACLU did with their lawsuit. And now we have 20-30 year olds making up lying signs and standing on street corners begging instead of going to school or working for an honest living.
Yeah, because before that time, they were all either working or going to school......

Seeing as how you seem to enjoy telling people how wrong they always are, why don't you get off of here and take your little tirade onto the streets. If you've really got the stones you think you've got, you shouldn't have any problem telling these people just what you think of them.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#64 Jul 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
Yeah, because before that time, they were all either working or going to school......
And your proof of this would be?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#65 Jul 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how you seem to enjoy telling people how wrong they always are, why don't you get off of here and take your little tirade onto the streets. If you've really got the stones you think you've got, you shouldn't have any problem telling these people just what you think of them.
You still making widgets after your taxpayer paid degree from CMU?
Who

Wyoming, MI

#66 Jul 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's got to be the problem.

Got news for you jackass, the schools are run by LIBERALS. If these people can't find appropriate work because of their education - THAT'S THE LIBERALS FAULT STUPID!

So yeah... more indoctrination, er... "schooling", is the answer.

Liberals are THE dumbest creatures on the planet.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#67 Jul 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh,..... that was back whe Bush was president!

Another day off?
Must be nice!
Six figure job, masters degree, and on here all day long!
Sweet!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#68 Jul 24, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to care a lot about this subject from GR for someone in Mecosta..... Is it because you are still not paying income tax and living off of we who do.
But, he say's he has his Master's degree, and a six figure job, and a mansion on Canadian Lakes!
He wouldnt lie about any of that,....would he?
I remember back in the 1980's when that guy was digging the "Canadian Lakes"....
He was renting a drag line crane from us, and could never pay the rent,... so he kept dropping off used cars to try and pay for the rent.
I got a Chevy Citation out of the deal, but how great of a lake can it be when the guy digging, cant even pay for the rent on the equipment he used to dig it?
I bet that's a nasty cesspool up there!
Septic sewage running into it,.. and bob swims in it!
And people actually swim in that water,......
Explains a lot!
Who

Wyoming, MI

#69 Jul 24, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>But, he say's he has his Master's degree, and a six figure job, and a mansion on Canadian Lakes!
I remember back in the 1980's when that guy was digging the "Canadian Lakes"....
He was renting a drag line crane from us, and could never pay the rent,... so he kept dropping off used cars to try and pay for the rent.
I got a Chevy Citation out of the deal, but how great of a lake can it be when the guy digging, cant even pay for the rent on the equipment he used to dig it?
Explains a lot!
His name is Elmer Fudd, he owns a mansion and a yacht...

Whatever.

All liberals are liars unless proven otherwise.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#70 Jul 25, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>But, he say's he has his Master's degree, and a six figure job, and a mansion on Canadian Lakes!
Explains a lot!
"I bet that's a nasty cesspool up there!"

It does get rather funky at times, but clear up a week or so after Batch quits swimming here!

So how's the fishing in the retention pond for your trailer park?
Oneal

Toledo, OH

#71 Jul 25, 2013
Grow up or go troll somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
welcome to the new black america 25 min Oneal 5
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 40 min Oneal 8
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 1 hr Oneal 3
AAD Annie 10 hr bobolinq 1
WZZM13 - Investigators say a 16 year old boy ad... (Jun '07) 18 hr Brian 18
pope-a-dope Thu bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 1,492
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM