|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you don't have an issue with scams, eh Bob? How many have you perpetrated on others in your lifetime? I'm guessing a whole bunch. Honesty is obviously not your strong suit, but that's no surprise either.
You missed by a mile once again Edna......

Unlike you, I'm not a distributor for a certain direct marketing company where you earn a commission for the sales you make, and another commission on the sales for everyone you recruit.

But I will take your advice and offer to buy a meal for the next person that lets me in on the chance of a lifetime but won't mention the name of the company until they're inside my home!
Bill

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone sees a problem with it. The point is that it has been going on for all time, and will continue to do so..... Regardless if someone is outraged, pizzed off, completely apathetic to it.
We are surrounded by people who try to scam others out of their money, its just that these individuals do it on a street corner, and not in the more acceptable ways that others do.
To be honest, I'd rather be scammed for a little spare change than to be victimized by the assorted legitimate businesses that sell their cheaply made crap at excessive prices. If that's not the case with you, I've got a great opportunity for you with this direct marketing company I know of!
Aren't you due on your street corner Bob?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone sees a problem with it. The point is that it has been going on for all time, and will continue to do so..... Regardless if someone is outraged, pizzed off, completely apathetic to it.
We are surrounded by people who try to scam others out of their money, its just that these individuals do it on a street corner, and not in the more acceptable ways that others do.
To be honest, I'd rather be scammed for a little spare change than to be victimized by the assorted legitimate businesses that sell their cheaply made crap at excessive prices. If that's not the case with you, I've got a great opportunity for you with this direct marketing company I know of!
Oh, that's a fair comparison ... have you ever seen a panhandler pay someone's salary or provide them with insurance benefits?

Keep banging the anti-corproate drum, Bob. It's not getting old at all ...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's a fair comparison ... have you ever seen a panhandler pay someone's salary or provide them with insurance benefits?
Keep banging the anti-corproate drum, Bob. It's not getting old at all ...
What the hell do you think those panhandlers do with the $20 per/hour they earn from their scams? Just like everyone else, they purchase goods and services with it which helps create jobs.

The only reason it wouldn't be a fair comparison is due to the fact that they don't make enough off of their efforts to have hospitals, museums, or parks named after them!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you due on your street corner Bob?
I'm sorry, but I can't take the time to give you a proper reply......

Gville Jimmy wants all of us to quit posting during normal working hours!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do you think those panhandlers do with the $20 per/hour they earn from their scams? Just like everyone else, they purchase goods and services with it which helps create jobs.
The only reason it wouldn't be a fair comparison is due to the fact that they don't make enough off of their efforts to have hospitals, museums, or parks named after them!
You're right, Bob. Panhandlers are the way of the future for America. Far better than those evil business-owners. We should all give the panhandlers raises so they can go out and spend our money for us on beer and cigarettes. After all, who needs hospitals, museums and parks?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed by a mile once again Edna......
Unlike you, I'm not a distributor for a certain direct marketing company where you earn a commission for the sales you make, and another commission on the sales for everyone you recruit.
But I will take your advice and offer to buy a meal for the next person that lets me in on the chance of a lifetime but won't mention the name of the company until they're inside my home!
Talk about missing by a mile! LOL Your stupidity grows by leaps and bounds on a daily basis. Perhaps you would be better served to keep up your "billable hours" as you scam someone and convince them you are a hard worker. I don't work for a "certain direct marketing company" and if you had a clue you would know who I work for, but we all know your indian name is "one who is totally clueless all the time."
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "brilliant" attempt at being smart, eh Bob? Please,keep giving them your money so they can buy drugs and beer and contribute to the underground economy while taking your tax dollars that you claim to pay.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about missing by a mile! LOL Your stupidity grows by leaps and bounds on a daily basis. Perhaps you would be better served to keep up your "billable hours" as you scam someone and convince them you are a hard worker. I don't work for a "certain direct marketing company" and if you had a clue you would know who I work for, but we all know your indian name is "one who is totally clueless all the time."
I could care less what stupid person would employee a person with the Indian name of Squaw Thunder Thighs!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what stupid person would employee a person with the Indian name of Squaw Thunder Thighs!
Stay classy Bob, man of little brain.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text> Stay classy Bob, man of little brain.
It's Easy...... Crack of Much Sand!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever king of the blathering idiots.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I can't take the time to give you a proper reply......
Gville Jimmy wants all of us to quit posting during normal working hours!
Awwwwwww, whats the matter Booby?
You seem to forget all of the B.S. you dished out to me back in 2009, when I was laid off, and posted during the day!
Seems you can dish it out,......but cant take it!
Whaaaaaaaaa.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Baaaaaaab...have the sheep next door filed a PPO against you yet?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
employee a person
LOL...employee a person??? SMH...how many joints did you smoke before you posted that, Mr. Master's degree?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwwwww, whats the matter Booby?
You seem to forget all of the B.S. you dished out to me back in 2009, when I was laid off, and posted during the day!
Seems you can dish it out,......but cant take it!
Whaaaaaaaaa.
Sorry, you were drunk so much of the time back then, I figured that you forgot!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you were drunk so much of the time back then, I figured that you forgot!
You seem to care a lot about this subject from GR for someone in Mecosta..... Is it because you are still not paying income tax and living off of we who do.
Oneal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to care a lot about this subject from GR for someone in Mecosta..... Is it because you are still not paying income tax and living off of we who do.
That and this is the only topix site where people still respond to bob's idiotic troll routine.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Fake Panhandler busted by radio station.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapi...
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Sassy wrote:
Fake Panhandler busted by radio station.
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapi...
Ha! That's what I'm talking about. Start exposing these liars and takers. Thanks for posting that, Sassy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 4 min pipedream 669
July 20 1969 History 9 hr anon 7
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 1,266
Across Michigan, light turnout and upset voters (Jan '08) Sun Curiosityforever 7
Obama's new approval rating at 38% Sun Oneal 81
oops - says putin Sun bobolinq 1
Motley Crue Brings Decadence as Entertainment t... Jul 19 Lil Tattoo 2
•••

Air Quality Alert for Kent County was issued at July 21 at 1:51PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000