WZZM13 - Jeffrey Van Vels arraigned

Full story: WZZM Grand Rapids

Grand Rapids- Jeffrey VanVels was arraigned this afternoon in Grand Rapids District Court for the shooting death of Grand Rapids Police Officer Robert Kozminski.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Grunt - Grand Rapids wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define that statement for me - what do you mean when you say that several officers were at the house?
Without naming names or giving exact numbers... There were other officers on scene when the shot was fired. I don't know what you consider "several" to be.
Why do you ask? What is the concern on your part?

“Congrats to all Graduating”

Since: Aug 07

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Judged:

please stop wrote:
<quoted text>you have to much time. you are always on here talking out your ass.go get a job.and then you come on here. do you think you know ever thing that gose on with ever one? Eleven-year-old Jodi Christine Parrack.sorry Uncle Mike.we all wish she was here with us. get a life soon
This is why people(myself included) shoul dnot come to the forum, when it still hurts, other people opinions of somthing will make you very angry, just as it did to me.
It is just too hard!

I think she has a valid point, what would a job have to do with that and why is that the first thing people always want to bring up?

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

darn it, RUUDE!
My prayer go out to the family, friends and everyone involved.
Mat god be with you during your healing.

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Judged:

5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text>
Without naming names or giving exact numbers... There were other officers on scene when the shot was fired. I don't know what you consider "several" to be.
Why do you ask? What is the concern on your part?
Be careful momma duck, as you know popl on here can get you going.
dont let it get to you and say to much!
that is the goal some set out to do.

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Judged:

Sharon B wrote:
<quoted text>...I agree with you,whoever it is ,they are acting like a child and spouting off a lot.like i said b4,no 12 yr.old would be up posting at that time.kinda sounds like "the creep" (from a day or so ago)just trying to pit us against each other....ANYWAYS ,you all have a good day and we will ignore the ones that spout the BS.(and neecer,thanks for having my back on that one)
ya, but it seems as if it is working with some people.
I dont understand why they are picking you out!
you are a good person.
blunt, yes!
BUT, we need more people like that.
I am at times afraid to me that blunt, others I am.
you you never change up.
That and you can debate, without dislikeing or holding a grudge.
to me you are a damn dgood person that has very good points.
I like to read what you have to say!
you and about 9 other people, but that number is fast growing.
bella

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Oh good Lord. more of Candy Kronewitters tax mone going to support another criminal............ Darn I thought all of her money would have gone to supporting her son who sits in a Michigan prison for sexualy assulting a young girl.
CREEP

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Judged:

Sharon B wrote:
<quoted text>...I agree with you,whoever it is ,they are acting like a child and spouting off a lot.like i said b4,no 12 yr.old would be up posting at that time.kinda sounds like "the creep" (from a day or so ago)just trying to pit us against each other....ANYWAYS ,you all have a good day and we will ignore the ones that spout the BS.(and neecer,thanks for having my back on that one)
Hey "Please Stop" !
They love us , they really really love us ..

Hahahahahahahahahaha
hehehehehehehehehehe
hohohohohohohohohohho
I love that line in the MASK

Since: Jul 07

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Judged:

bella wrote:
Oh good Lord. more of Candy Kronewitters tax mone going to support another criminal.......... Darn I thought all of her money would have gone to supporting her son who sits in a Michigan prison for sexualy assulting a young girl.
....WHAT???????? are you talking about?
parent

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Im glad to see the people on this site with half a brain,Be sure that Louis is a sick man!! My sons put there live on the line everyday for as...holes like you ! And they sure in the heck dont get paid that much to lose there live to a person like you! I hope you dont ever need a cop to save youre life!! I hope everybody says a pray for this ding bat

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Sharon B wrote:
always sharon :) It just amazes me.. we go a while.. and then all the trolls come out of the wood work.. are we close to a full moon?

You are right TC, I should have ignored that. But the mood I was in this morning, I just couldn't NOT click reply and respond. I'll try to keep it in next time
:)

“I think I am an All Right Girl”

Grand Rapids

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Yep I agree with neecer trolls! What thye really are is naughty little children!

My opinion is this I hope this guy rotts in h.ell he put a dear family though total h.ell. I have not respond to one post on Koz just because I know his mother! The pain and suffering this women has been though is unforgetable. He ambushed Koz it is plain a simple! Rot in h.ell Mr Van Vels I shouldn't even show you respect by calling you Mr.!!!!

Since: Jul 07

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Judged:

neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
always sharon :) It just amazes me.. we go a while.. and then all the trolls come out of the wood work.. are we close to a full moon?
You are right TC, I should have ignored that. But the mood I was in this morning, I just couldn't NOT click reply and respond. I'll try to keep it in next time
:)
...hey,thanks again neecer.i think you're right about a full moon coming up,because here they are AGAIN.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Yup.

UP the meds already, ye cretins and followers of the full moon!

UP I say!
amjames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

Let me just say one thing. ARE YOU KIDDIN ME??? Louis....What in heck gives you the right to say things like that? Things solve themself! HA If they solve themself then why are so many woman AND men murdered each year from domestic violence???? Yes he is a cop, and he got into the situation because that is his job. He went out each day putting his life at risk just to save others. He died very tragically and my heart goes out to his family and friend. I cannot imagine losing a loved one like that or at all for that matter. Jeffery Van Vels deserves the worst punishment we can give....I hope he rots away in some prison where he becomes someone's biotch!!!!
Just a good citizen

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

Mark is blown away wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually the a hole was hiding in his garage and shot him as he walked to the front door. He ambushed him and deserves to die for what he did. I know his daughter and his daughters mother personally. You are way off base.
I know Jeff Van Vels family and they are good people. They are very sad and have tried to help him. Have some mercy for his ex-wife and boys too. Very good, kind people. Bad situation and very sad but no one should blame his family, just him.
Brett

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Louis you wouldn't be saying that if he was your uncle he is my uncle show some respect

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 35 min FIan 671
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 1 hr Lily_Bedwetter 34
July 20 1969 History 2 hr Oneal 8
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon Go Blue Forever 1,266
Across Michigan, light turnout and upset voters (Jan '08) Sun Curiosityforever 7
Obama's new approval rating at 38% Sun Oneal 81
oops - says putin Sun bobolinq 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for Kent County was issued at July 21 at 1:51PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••