Bill O'Reilly and his Divorce - A f...

Bill O'Reilly and his Divorce - A fair and balanced kind of guy

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Bill O’Reilly’s Divorce Is So Ugly, God Got Involved

This doesn't surprise me at all.

http://gawker.com/5990571/bill-oreillys-divor...
Bill

Jenison, MI

#2 Mar 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Bill O’Reilly’s Divorce Is So Ugly, God Got Involved
This doesn't surprise me at all.
http://gawker.com/5990571/bill-oreillys-divor...
Pipedream, you are a pinhead.
SeenItBefore

Three Rivers, MI

#3 Mar 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Bill O’Reilly’s Divorce Is So Ugly, God Got Involved
This doesn't surprise me at all.
http://gawker.com/5990571/bill-oreillys-divor...
Sometimes, just sometimes people really are who they appear to be. WOW!
Really

Wyoming, MI

#4 Mar 18, 2013
More "anonymous" sources that supposedly tell the truth. Whatever. More stupidity.
phil

Fenton, MI

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Really wrote:
More "anonymous" sources that supposedly tell the truth. Whatever. More stupidity.
It's funny that the left always have to dive into a persons personal life rather than try to counter their intellect. Lol! What a bunch of losers!
Sharon

Littleton, CO

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Bill O'Reilly Factor is creepy. I am more conservative and I agree with some of his viewpoints, but he comes across as a thug and disrespectful of women. First there was the sexual harassment thing (who settles for millions if they're innocent?) and now this crap.

What a big
Lily

Jenison, MI

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Sharon wrote:
Bill O'Reilly Factor is creepy. I am more conservative and I agree with some of his viewpoints, but he comes across as a thug and disrespectful of women. First there was the sexual harassment thing (who settles for millions if they're innocent?) and now this crap.
What a big
Big......?? Are we supposed to fill in the blank and win a prize or what?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Who cares..... He doesn't raise my taxes or impacts my check......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... 10 hr DR X 29
Why Trump is running for prez 12 hr Idea Maker 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mon T-Man 2,668
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Jul 22 Idea Maker 11
Politics aside, I'm sick of Beyonce Jul 22 Idea Maker 1
Give Yourselves To Muhammad! Jul 21 BubbaAli 2
Review: TerryTown RV Superstore (Aug '15) Jul 18 SWheeler 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages