Obama attacks coal and energy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 3, 2013
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE HIGH, SURVEY REPORTS...(6-29-13)...A measure of U.S. consumer confidence stayed near a six-year high in June as higher home prices boosted household wealth. The survey show's Americans remain upbeat about the economy, despite some wild gyrations in the stock market.....The University of Michigan said Friday that it's final reading of consumer sentiment in June was 84.1. That's an improvement from a preliminary reading of 82.7 issued on June 14......And it is just slightly below May's final reading of 84.5, which was THE HIGHEST SINCE JULY 2007.......Rising household wealth was the main reason consumer;s stayed optimistic....

Location hidden

#22 Jul 3, 2013
Really wrote:
It would appear that some would rather ignore the problems in the country and "focus" on something that is fleeting at best. At least according to 4 economists I have read. 2 from each side of the aisle and they all say the same thing...trouble is brewing.
Here is hope, that even you find something optimistic, to "focus" on someday.....

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#23 Jul 3, 2013
I agree with Blue, the economy has started to improve since 2010, when conservatives finally gained control of the House.

Anyone see whats going on in Egypt?
I just wonder why we didnt do that here four years ago?

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#24 Jul 3, 2013
So I guess once he gets total control of the elements we need to heat our homes and turn a light or two on he will mandate that every home have some type of device that will measure how much Co2 and O2 our houses emit and fine us for polluting the climate. I am tired of the meddlers no matter what side of the political spectrum they come from.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#25 Jul 3, 2013
meddle meddle meddle meddle don't you feel himmeddling with your life. Anyone see his town hall meeting in South Africa he wants to be king of the world. He has all the answers to humanities little problems.

Location hidden

#26 Jul 3, 2013
See there....Look at all the fun your having now.....
Really

Wyoming, MI

#27 Jul 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Here is hope, that even you find something optimistic, to "focus" on someday.....
Too bad you won't look at anything but the newspapers. Try reading some of the leading economists and what the leading economic factors actually are. Oh never mind, that might fog your rose colored glasses.

Grandville, MI

#28 Jul 3, 2013
I just wonder why people here, dont do the same thing that the people of Egypt did?
Pretty much the same thing.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Jul 3, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
I just wonder why people here, dont do the same thing that the people of Egypt did?
Pretty much the same thing.
Good idea, could be the only solution.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#30 Jul 4, 2013
Hey all of you in South Africa a lot of Americans don't agree with the president he is lying to you about the investments in solar and wind energy its a bust it is not working, nobody wants it. He has no solutions to the subject of climate change because there is no solution.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#31 Jul 9, 2013
"we must leave this world a better place for our children and grandchildren" REALLY I am tired of this politician trying to make me feel guilty for being alive. I was a child sometimes still am, but I remember heatwaves in the sixties seventies eighties nineties whatever there were heatwaves 200 years ago and blizzards and storms I bet even a tornado in the mid west probably worse the only difference is there are more of us, but there was no one there to record it of chase it so as far as climate change yep I believe in it as far as it being man made nope its a big fat lie, but it doesn't matter its a way to pass laws plain and simple...

Grandville, MI

#32 Jul 9, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
Hey all of you in South Africa a lot of Americans don't agree with the president he is lying to you about the investments in solar and wind energy its a bust it is not working, nobody wants it. He has no solutions to the subject of climate change because there is no solution.
$500 million to Solyndra was a good way to waste some tax dollars. The few that ran off with all of that money are doing well.
Good thing that they contributed to Obama's campaign.
Yep,.......it's all good!

Grandville, MI

#33 Jul 9, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
went to Mode's Bum Steer last weekend. NICE!!
I allways get the filet. AWSOME!

“Where I came from”

the universe

#34 Jul 9, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>went to Mode's Bum Steer last weekend. NICE!!
I allways get the filet. AWSOME!
Its been a few months since I have been there but I go by Modes all the time the aromas are so good around that area of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 10 hr tom wingo 2,071
News New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 13 hr Chiropractor From... 239
News Black Bear Spotted In Hartford 15 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Local News Women (Apr '09) 18 hr BBQ dave 2,374
News 2014 Mini Cooper - Small Wheelbase, Long Legs Wed Go Blue Forever 1
News Want the city to pay for your pothole damage? (Mar '08) May 25 Oneal 56
Meat Pies! May 24 GoatMilkSaviour 1
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]