Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Just got back from Palm Beach FL and watched the news everyday for a week straight and not one sexual crime, I come back to Michigan and on WXMI there are 3 different sex crime stories in a row. I'm white, but the white population here makes me sick.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

LOL...not even close. Do you see stupid people when you look in the mirror, too?
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Forcible Rape...Rate per 100,000 inhabitants...
Grand Rapids/Wyoming...47.6%
Holland/Grand Haven...58%
Muskegon/Norton Shores...70%
Battle Creek...75.3

Statistically speaking, certainly not below average.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
LOL...not even close. Do you see stupid people when you look in the mirror, too?
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
LOL GR greater than either Detroit or Flint per capita.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
LOL GR greater than either Detroit or Flint per capita.
But not the highest as Greed stated, you little Topix tard.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
But not the highest as Greed stated, you little Topix tard.
Maybe. But I see you're higher than you should be. Probably at the top of the list, for sex offenders in Kent County? Most mouths like you are lol
Pat

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. But I see you're higher than you should be. Probably at the top of the list, for sex offenders in Kent County? Most mouths like you are lol
The reason the stats are high in West Michigan is that women here actually report it and it is not accepted as the normal way of life like in Flint and other low life urban areas.
GreedRapids

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason the stats are high in West Michigan is that women here actually report it and it is not accepted as the normal way of life like in Flint and other low life urban areas.
No, it's the weird religion and weird people who dominant WEST Michigan and their weird culture. Can you say DUTCH CRC?
John Calvin

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

GreedRapids wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the weird religion and weird people who dominant WEST Michigan and their weird culture. Can you say DUTCH CRC?
You seem to have a real erection for Dutch CRC. Did you flunk out of Calvin or Hope? The Dutch work ethic and culture are the major reason that Western Michigan for the most part thrives while Detroit is in decay and bankruptcy and much of the east side of the state's idea of working for a living is picking up their welfare check or unemployment, then blaming others more successful than themselves for their failures.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

GreedRapids wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a break down stat on CSC in the first degree? I also wonder if the perps go to any church at all..... If you don't, then that shows you as an ignorant bigot...
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Do you have a break down stat on CSC in the first degree? I also wonder if the perps go to any church at all..... If you don't, then that shows you as an ignorant bigot...
My guess is that they got kicked out of the CRC for having an affair or molesting a cadet...or maybe both at the same time.
GreedRapids

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

John Calvin wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a real erection for Dutch CRC. Did you flunk out of Calvin or Hope? The Dutch work ethic and culture are the major reason that Western Michigan for the most part thrives while Detroit is in decay and bankruptcy and much of the east side of the state's idea of working for a living is picking up their welfare check or unemployment, then blaming others more successful than themselves for their failures.
I get a kick out of the Dutch CRC idiots that act as if the entire east side of state is horrible place to live. Have you ever been to east side other than to watch a ball game? Did you see all the money? From the neighborhoods in West Bloomfield, Troy, Royal Oak, Birmingham, and Novi? Those neighborhoods make Ada, Cascade, and East GR look poor. Did you see 5 lane highways filled with luxury automobiles and compare it to the 2 lane highway here filled with shit American cars (old Pontiacs and Chryslers) Did you see the 10 different luxury department stores compared to our 1 (Macys) Did you see the educated women who are in shape and wear make up and look nothing like the overly tall Dutch CRC manly looking farmer pilgrim women? Did you see the variety of good restaurants compared to Gilmore Collection garbage in GR? The population on east side dwarfs the west side and the money on east side dwarfs the Dutch money in GR. GR is nothing more than a resort city with a nice lake and that's it!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

GreedRapids wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a kick out of the Dutch CRC idiots that act as if the entire east side of state is horrible place to live. Have you ever been to east side other than to watch a ball game? Did you see all the money? From the neighborhoods in West Bloomfield, Troy, Royal Oak, Birmingham, and Novi? Those neighborhoods make Ada, Cascade, and East GR look poor. Did you see 5 lane highways filled with luxury automobiles and compare it to the 2 lane highway here filled with shit American cars (old Pontiacs and Chryslers) Did you see the 10 different luxury department stores compared to our 1 (Macys) Did you see the educated women who are in shape and wear make up and look nothing like the overly tall Dutch CRC manly looking farmer pilgrim women? Did you see the variety of good restaurants compared to Gilmore Collection garbage in GR? The population on east side dwarfs the west side and the money on east side dwarfs the Dutch money in GR. GR is nothing more than a resort city with a nice lake and that's it!
Economy of scale..... less money needed to live here..... NYC is even more expensive with higher incomes than Detroit... You don't travel much......
GreedRapids

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Economy of scale..... less money needed to live here..... NYC is even more expensive with higher incomes than Detroit... You don't travel much......
My point is you can't compare a farm town (Grand Rapids) to a major metropolitan area such as the entire east side of state. Not even in the same league. The comparison is pure silly and typical of ignorant Bland Ragids people.

Still trying to figure out why WEST side of MI has the highest per capita "peter players" in the entire state...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you have a break down stat on CSC in the first degree? I also wonder if the perps go to any church at all..... If you don't, then that shows you as an ignorant bigot...
I gave you one the other day. He was a pastor at a church in Rockford (until he resigned because he was arrested for being a sex pervert) along with a Theology professor at one of the colleges in GR. Perverts come in all different shapes and sizes but they all look like you. Go find the nice picture of yourself in the news.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

John Calvin wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess that means if you're both rich AND subscribe to the CRC and Dutch culture in West Mich., then you can be none other than a sex offender. Well, golly gee, I believe you're right about that. You nailed it!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you one the other day. He was a pastor at a church in Rockford (until he resigned because he was arrested for being a sex pervert) along with a Theology professor at one of the colleges in GR. Perverts come in all different shapes and sizes but they all look like you. Go find the nice picture of yourself in the news.
Go look up fool in the dictionary along with bigot and you will see the same thing you see when you look in the mirror. How nice that you can talk to yourself since the rest of us are about finished talking to you. We will, however, laugh AT you and talk ABOUT you.
GreedRapids

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

There is more than one person besides me who share similar feelings. People will continue to speak against things they view as a problem. Get use to it. People are sick of the WEST Michigan ways and you will see more and more of people expressing themselves.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>How nice that you can talk to yourself since the rest of us are about finished talking to you. We will, however, laugh AT you and talk ABOUT you.
I knew there were more than a single voice talking to you, but multiple personalities as well, was something I only suspected.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew there were more than a single voice talking to you, but multiple personalities as well, was something I only suspected.
Looking in the mirror yet again? Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr FIan 712
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 4 hr Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans 22 hr Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed SOS in Mesa 2,293
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) Wed Cooking Herb 20
The Russian need a bullet in his head Wed Oneal 4
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
•••
•••