Probate Sharks.com
Roger Plafkin

Ada, MI

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Please read: [email protected] ad the wordpress article that Nancy J. Thorner has written regarding how Bev Cooper's mother and others have been treated by the Cook County Probate Court; then translate that treatment into how our family has been treated by the Kent County Michigan Probate Court. I am sure that we are not the only family that has endured this type of treatment.
Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Brothers-Grand Rapids Bolt and Nut Company-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Bevs mom

Boulder, CO

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Roger Plafkin wrote:
Please read: [email protected] ad the wordpress article that Nancy J. Thorner has written regarding how Bev Cooper's mother and others have been treated by the Cook County Probate Court; then translate that treatment into how our family has been treated by the Kent County Michigan Probate Court. I am sure that we are not the only family that has endured this type of treatment.
Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Brothers-Grand Rapids Bolt and Nut Company-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump has no chance 1 hr Idea Maker 14
News Muskegon YMCA revokes memberships of registered... (Nov '07) 21 hr Ddotl3038 66
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... Wed Disco Stu 37
Poor Little Patriots Wed Joe Balls 25
News Why micro loans might be key to growing black-o... Jun 28 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jun 27 Carly 2,652
Brexit is America's advantage Jun 27 RushFan666 3

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages