|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when they could use a drone strike!
Exactly.....that's beautiful and timely...Go to the head of the class, Bob.....
SeenItAllBefore

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
They have Dorner cornered in Big Bear, California.....bet they blow him away, no capturing.....
I hope he kills at least 50 cops before he dies. I hope the Big Bear area is stained with human blood. What a sacrifice to the dark lord will it be. KILL KILL KILL!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

SeenItAllBefore wrote:
<quoted text>I hope he kills at least 50 cops before he dies. I hope the Big Bear area is stained with human blood. What a sacrifice to the dark lord will it be. KILL KILL KILL!
Previously, i thought you were actually someone......
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Previously, i thought you were actually someone......
You fell for the imposter. Talk about the need for a drone strike.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
You fell for the imposter. Talk about the need for a drone strike.
Sorry, i forgot that some people actually do that....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i forgot that some people actually do that....
No offense taken. When you were replying to the fraudulent SeeItBefore the reply showed in the Quoted as SeeItAllBefore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense taken. When you were replying to the fraudulent SeeItBefore the reply showed in the Quoted as SeeItAllBefore.
Thanks.....do you think, they set the cabin on fire, on purpose? They can use dental records to ID the body, but i've alway's wondered how they know what dentist he had? There must be a central registery, because my wife's work asked why we aren't signed up for their dental insurance, and knew who our dentist was....likely thru pharmacy records, is all i can figure....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.....do you think, they set the cabin on fire, on purpose? They can use dental records to ID the body, but i've alway's wondered how they know what dentist he had? There must be a central registery, because my wife's work asked why we aren't signed up for their dental insurance, and knew who our dentist was....likely thru pharmacy records, is all i can figure....
Don't know..to both your questions.

I wouldn't be very happy if that was my cabin, insured or not...assuming he broke into it.

But then again maybe it needed repairs and/or improvements and this takes care of that...if properly insured.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know..to both your questions.
I wouldn't be very happy if that was my cabin, insured or not...assuming he broke into it.
But then again maybe it needed repairs and/or improvements and this takes care of that...if properly insured.
Actually, the state saved a bunch by buying the lady a new cabin, over a trial and incarceration forever, for that scumbag.....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the state saved a bunch by buying the lady a new cabin, over a trial and incarceration forever, for that scumbag.....
AGREED!!!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.....do you think, they set the cabin on fire, on purpose? They can use dental records to ID the body, but i've alway's wondered how they know what dentist he had? There must be a central registery, because my wife's work asked why we aren't signed up for their dental insurance, and knew who our dentist was....likely thru pharmacy records, is all i can figure....
You need to get a license to have an opinion.... The subject was a Capt. USN and likely has DNA Records and Dental Records..... And you vote........
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!! This idiot does vote!! Something's are simply amazing! His mom must drive him to the polling station after getting him off topix, dragging him out of the basement to the car. God knows he can't find his way there. The only place they can trust him to get to by himself is the Rainbow Club. But then again, that is because he has special interest groups there.
And all the cool references has been lost on this brain cell.... Thanks for the chuckle.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!! This idiot does vote!! Something's are simply amazing! His mom must drive him to the polling station after getting him off topix, dragging him out of the basement to the car. God knows he can't find his way there. The only place they can trust him to get to by himself is the Rainbow Club. But then again, that is because he has special interest groups there.
And why do U of M people think they are the smartest in the room anyways...... Have not been that impressed.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the state saved a bunch by buying the lady a new cabin, over a trial and incarceration forever, for that scumbag.....
Most likely you are correct, but how many are going to link this to killing a suspect by a drone strike?

Or does that argument now go up in flames too?
free thinker

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
do you think, they set the cabin on fire, on purpose?
Conspiracy theory much?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Spare us the looney bin theory..... A breach was made on a multi homicide subject. They needed this done and it did not involve a drone......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 30 min Go Blue Forever 1,308
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 3 hr WasteWater 255
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 6 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,809
Local News Women (Apr '09) 10 hr RedWings19 2,296
Review: Dermatology Center - Evelyn E Vandervee... (Oct '09) Tue Mark de Waal 20
Anger Over Obama's Ignoring Ferguson Riots Tue Fresh Word 13
go blue goes black Tue Oneal 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search