pipedream

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Wait Dr. X, Vox and Really. there's more.

Liberty.com (run by a Florida tea party leader), which echoes the theory promoted by similar sites, maintains that these teams—800 of them, to be precise—are set to "disperse throughout his country in preparation for what Russian intelligence analysts are predicting to be a series of high-profile killings of dissident Americans set to begin as soon as February 22nd." Obama has apparently been emboldened to launch such an operation by the recent federal court ruling upholding his right to kill American citizens with drone strikes without explaining why.

This supposed Russian memo purportedly identifies two gun rights activists who already have been murdered by Obama's death squads: John Noveske, the owner of Noveske Rifleworks, which makes assault weapons, and Keith Ratliff, a cult sensation for his work on FPSRussian, a popular YouTube video channel devoted to high-power weapons and explosives.
pipedream

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

If you think the preceding was bizarre, here's more. This from Tea Party activitst, right wing websites and bloggers and Obama haters.

Both men were, in fact, killed last month in separate incidents. Noveske died after his 1984 Land Rover crossed the center line in Grants Pass, Oregon and hit some boulders. He wasn't wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle.

Ratliff's body was found at a weapons testing and developing facility he operated in rural Georgia, among piles of firearms, with a single gunshot to the head. His death has indeed been ruled a homicide. A European site promoting this conspiracy theory reports:

By assassinating Noveske and Ratliff, FSB [Russian] intelligence analysts in this report say, the Obama regime is sending a "chilling message" to all who oppose their plan to totally disarm the American people that they "will stop at nothing" to see their master plan implemented.

Even worse, this report warns, is "new evidence" coming from the United States that the Obama regime is planning another "mass carnage" type event to occur within the next few weeks to bolster their spurious claim that Americans need to be disarmed.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha another right wing conspiracy the govt, the military and the police buying up all the ammo and destroying brass cartridges so they can't be recycled back for the crazies to purchase and stockpile? You can't possibly have enough to do.
I never mentioned the government buying up all the ammo as a conspiracy, just the shortage. Get it right you leftist attack hound.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how the background of the shot shows green grass, green leaves of the trees and underbrush, and the Prez himself is wearing a short sleave shirt......
You gotta give the man credit for staging a picture 8 months before he needed it!
Maybe he was saving it for a rainy day or for the next tragedy. He does love his propaganda.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
If you think the preceding was bizarre, here's more. This from Tea Party activitst, right wing websites and bloggers and Obama haters.
Both men were, in fact, killed last month in separate incidents. Noveske died after his 1984 Land Rover crossed the center line in Grants Pass, Oregon and hit some boulders. He wasn't wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle.
Ratliff's body was found at a weapons testing and developing facility he operated in rural Georgia, among piles of firearms, with a single gunshot to the head. His death has indeed been ruled a homicide. A European site promoting this conspiracy theory reports:
By assassinating Noveske and Ratliff, FSB [Russian] intelligence analysts in this report say, the Obama regime is sending a "chilling message" to all who oppose their plan to totally disarm the American people that they "will stop at nothing" to see their master plan implemented.
Even worse, this report warns, is "new evidence" coming from the United States that the Obama regime is planning another "mass carnage" type event to occur within the next few weeks to bolster their spurious claim that Americans need to be disarmed.
I don't go along with conspiracy theories pipesmoker. Most of them are produced merely to sell books and videos with related content. Evey once in awhile, I'll post something interesting for all on Topix to read, but in no way do I believe that there is a vast conspiracy underfoot. It's more likely the idiot leftist career politicians making the same boneheaded arguments for gun control that have everyone panic-buying and hoarding ammo and supplies. Can't even find any .22LR because some deushbag bought 50,000 rnds and is selling them in split quantities for 60 percent over cost.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he was saving it for a rainy day or for the next tragedy. He does love his propaganda.
In other words, he may have taken that picture back when he was just a Senator.....

Just in case!
free thinker

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
Do you hear the shepherd's bells? You are supposed to follow that tinkling noise to the KoolAide drinking pond.
You would know since you've made multiple trips yourself.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, he may have taken that picture back when he was just a Senator.....
Just in case!
No Bob, I don't presume that the photo was taken that long ago. I believe it was taken in August of last year and I also believe that he knew he'd be able to use it some time in the future should the issue of gun control return, which it has. It's a propaganda piece and everyone knows it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>No Bob, I don't presume that the photo was taken that long ago. I believe it was taken in August of last year and I also believe that he knew he'd be able to use it some time in the future should the issue of gun control return, which it has. It's a propaganda piece and everyone knows it.
I guess we would have to agree it is not nearly as much a propaganda piece, as someone barging into a closed Soup Kitchen for the homeless and acting like they are actually scrubbing, already clean pots and pans, for a campaign photo-op?.....Not as bad as that, is it?.....
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I guess we would have to agree it is not nearly as much a propaganda piece, as someone barging into a closed Soup Kitchen for the homeless and acting like they are actually scrubbing, already clean pots and pans, for a campaign photo-op?.....Not as bad as that, is it?.....
What? Are you comparing Obama's work at a soup kitchen to his shooting skeet? Are you trying to say that conservatives believe that every Obama photo op is propaganda? Come on now. You're smarter than that.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Or were you referring to Romney?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Dr X wrote:
Or were you referring to Romney?
The reference was obviously to Romney at the campaign photo-op where it was the first time he had even seen anything close to food preparation in decades.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>No Bob, I don't presume that the photo was taken that long ago. I believe it was taken in August of last year and I also believe that he knew he'd be able to use it some time in the future should the issue of gun control return, which it has. It's a propaganda piece and everyone knows it.
First you said it was photo-shopped. Then it was staged. Now you've given up on those lame little rants and it is now only propaganda.

What's next?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you comparing Obama's work at a soup kitchen to his shooting skeet? Are you trying to say that conservatives believe that every Obama photo op is propaganda? Come on now. You're smarter than that.
..That's cool...as you have decided to forget Paul Ryan's crass, electioneering moment....as your party has also conveiniently failed to recall the economic shitstorm, this President brought us back from.....you can now, post to yourself and the other foxbots.....
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
First you said it was photo-shopped. Then it was staged. Now you've given up on those lame little rants and it is now only propaganda.
What's next?
In the words of Hillary Clinton,'what difference does it make? He obviously wasn't shooting skeet, just a photo shoot of him discharging a shotgun for public relations. Probably retouched a bit too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Such hatred and venom! Jason you dirty no good prick!
...Off your meds again?.......
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Then here you have the proof that the MSM is the propaganda branch of Obama's 4th Reich.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/media/2013/02/12/me...
free thinker

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Dr X wrote:
Then here you have the proof that the MSM is the propaganda branch of Obama's 4th Reich.
http://www.onenewsnow.com/media/2013/02/12/me...
You mean the media is biased? Say it isn't so! ROFL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

They have Dorner cornered in Big Bear, California.....bet they blow him away, no capturing.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
They have Dorner cornered in Big Bear, California.....bet they blow him away, no capturing.....
Just when they could use a drone strike!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids