SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#43 Feb 9, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Fake or not, it's definitely staged.
Yet harmless. Moving on to important issues would be a definite improvement.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#44 Feb 9, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet harmless. Moving on to important issues would be a definite improvement.
There is no such thing as "harmless" when politics is involved. Let's do move on to important issues like the ammo shortage of 2013. Who's got ammo?
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#45 Feb 9, 2013
Dr X wrote:
And if you notice, the left doesn't care that Obama lies on a daily basis. He has lied to be elected twice and the left and their lemmings don't really care. Apparently they are going to have to be hurt pretty darn bad to really care. Can't imagine what would have to happen to wake them up.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#46 Feb 9, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And if you notice, the left doesn't care that Obama lies on a daily basis. He has lied to be elected twice and the left and their lemmings don't really care. Apparently they are going to have to be hurt pretty darn bad to really care. Can't imagine what would have to happen to wake them up.
I really don't think Obama cares about the democratic party in general. I see him as someone who is very narcissistic with dreams of becoming the embodiment of a cross between Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt. It's all about legend status with him. Unfortunately for the democratic party, he could very well destroy the parties validity for generations to come. This would effect Blue-Dog democrats who don't lean nearly as left as Obama does on most issues. Ask any union employee about gun control or immigration and you're likely to get a head sag.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#47 Feb 9, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And if you notice, the left doesn't care that Obama lies on a daily basis. He has lied to be elected twice and the left and their lemmings don't really care. Apparently they are going to have to be hurt pretty darn bad to really care. Can't imagine what would have to happen to wake them up.
We got woke up 13 years ago.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#48 Feb 10, 2013
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#49 Feb 10, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
We got woke up 13 years ago.
If you call voting for Obama twice and blaming Republicans and business only for the spending issues in this country, then I would say the lemmings didn't wake up, but rather you were lulled into a coma by a smooth talking, smiling, snake oil salesman who patted you on the back with a knife in his hand. Oh well, you got what you voted for. Enjoy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#50 Feb 10, 2013
....Petty, Bitter, Snotty and Small.....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#51 Feb 10, 2013
Dr X wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GqiS3f4gxCQXX
Here's an idea. We'll abolish ALL gun laws. We'll set out on a campaign for everyone to have guns of any type holding as many rounds as possible. THIS will rid us of the question if gun laws really work or not.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#52 Feb 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
....Petty, Bitter, Snotty and Small.....
Foolish and suffering from ostrich syndrome AND Charlotte O'hara syndrome. "I'll think about that tomorrow." Hope it doesn't rise up to bite you in the behind.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#54 Feb 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence the reason the shotgun is on his LEFT shoulder......
and he is using his left index finger to pull the trigger. Right wing conspiracy theorists can imagine a conspiracy exists everywhere. How many is this now? When will they start believing their craziness has relegated them to the trash heap where they and their ideas and beliefs belong?
pipedream

Flint, MI

#55 Feb 10, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as "harmless" when politics is involved. Let's do move on to important issues like the ammo shortage of 2013. Who's got ammo?
Haha another right wing conspiracy the govt, the military and the police buying up all the ammo and destroying brass cartridges so they can't be recycled back for the crazies to purchase and stockpile? You can't possibly have enough to do.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#56 Feb 10, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
And, because you didn't notice Vox, you're beloved Republican Governor wants to raise the state gas tax to $.33 per gallon. YOUR REPUBLICAN governor. Which will put us in the top 5 in the nation. For any rational thinking person that's kinda hard to blame on the "libtards".
Wah, wah, wah...enjoy riding the bus.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#57 Feb 10, 2013
Dr X wrote:
Seeing as how the background of the shot shows green grass, green leaves of the trees and underbrush, and the Prez himself is wearing a short sleave shirt......

You gotta give the man credit for staging a picture 8 months before he needed it!
pipedream

Flint, MI

#58 Feb 10, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as crazy as your step brother Really. and that the truth and thems facts.

You're the poster child for why more mental health programs are needed.

I know where I can find your photograph in the dictionary. Nuts?! and it wasn't photoshopped.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#59 Feb 10, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me I'll be spending a lot more in the tax increases than you will be.

Regardless of how much you'll be spending or not I know what I will be.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#60 Feb 10, 2013
Hahaha. Here's another right wing conspiracy theory that's sprung up on the web over the last week.

Sink your teeth into this one Really, Vox and Dr. X or are you guys all the same person? Go ahead you can admit now.

The Latest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory: Obama Death Squads Targeting Gun Rights Activists

Exerpt:

What do you get when you combine the president's ability to secretly kill American citizens and the recent push to restrict gun access? One of the most bizarre anti-Obama conspiracy theories ever—and it takes a lot to win that prize.

Various tea party activists, libertarian websites and other conspiracy-minded Obama haters are claiming that Russian security forces have discovered that Obama is about to unleash "death squads" across America to assassinate defenders of the Second Amendment. According to Liberty.com , one of the sites perpetuating this latest story, Russian intelligence has outlined the whole nefarious plot in a memo for President Vladimir Putin, detailing the Obama's administration's dispatch of "VIPER teams...which is the acronym for Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response Team, a programme run by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and whose agents terrify millions of Americans with Nazi-like Gestapo tactics on a daily basis at airports and who report to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)."
SeenItBefore

Grand Rapids, MI

#61 Feb 10, 2013
I hate Obama. He has made me a loser.
SeenItBefore

Grand Rapids, MI

#62 Feb 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Hahaha. Here's another right wing conspiracy theory that's sprung up on the web over the last week.
Sink your teeth into this one Really, Vox and Dr. X or are you guys all the same person? Go ahead you can admit now.
The Latest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory: Obama Death Squads Targeting Gun Rights Activists
Exerpt:
What do you get when you combine the president's ability to secretly kill American citizens and the recent push to restrict gun access? One of the most bizarre anti-Obama conspiracy theories ever—and it takes a lot to win that prize.
Various tea party activists, libertarian websites and other conspiracy-minded Obama haters are claiming that Russian security forces have discovered that Obama is about to unleash "death squads" across America to assassinate defenders of the Second Amendment. According to Liberty.com , one of the sites perpetuating this latest story, Russian intelligence has outlined the whole nefarious plot in a memo for President Vladimir Putin, detailing the Obama's administration's dispatch of "VIPER teams...which is the acronym for Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response Team, a programme run by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and whose agents terrify millions of Americans with Nazi-like Gestapo tactics on a daily basis at airports and who report to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)."
Do you hear the shepherd's bells? You are supposed to follow that tinkling noise to the KoolAide drinking pond.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#63 Feb 10, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
I hate Obama. He has made me a loser.
Obama is coming after you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 8 min same old stuff 11
pope-a-dope 3 hr Really 3
welcome to the new black america 3 hr Really 6
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 9 hr Baphomet 5
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 12 hr DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique 17 hr Brit 1
AAD Annie Fri bobolinq 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web