Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#21 Feb 8, 2013
By the way SIB, don't call me stupid.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Feb 8, 2013
Pic was totally photoshopped...here, I found the real one:

http://sadhillnews.com/2013/02/04/white-house...

And, oh, lookie...here's one showing him shooting with the butt against his right and then his left shoulder. Maybe he's ambidextrous?
http://sadhillnews.com/2013/02/02/white-house...

Whoops...guess Michelle didn't want him handling anything with more firepower than a bb gun.
http://sadhillnews.com/2013/02/03/busted-lone...
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#23 Feb 8, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! We actually agree on this. Bush was a bonehead and increased the size of the federal government. Obama is much worse. I personally believe that he's involved in a coup attempt to wreck America from within. This would end our involvement in other countries, Muslim countries at that. All he has to do is get us to fight one another to the death and he'll win.
Except that Obama is the smallest government spending president since Eisenhower.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
I don't think it could be said that Forbes is a left leaning organization to be leaning it in their direction.
And Democrats have underspent every Republican since.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

This whole notion that it's Democrats that increase government spending and the size and scope of government is simply unfounded propaganda in the worse sense of the word.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 9, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that Obama is the smallest government spending president since Eisenhower.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
I don't think it could be said that Forbes is a left leaning organization to be leaning it in their direction.
And Democrats have underspent every Republican since.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
This whole notion that it's Democrats that increase government spending and the size and scope of government is simply unfounded propaganda in the worse sense of the word.
That is truly some amazing information....only problem is the Reich will act like that input....does not compute....lol....all that plus, turned our economy from freefall into recovery, despite all the obstruction of House republicans....
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#27 Feb 9, 2013
Apparently in libbie land, recovery is 8% unemployment, $4.00/gallon gas prices, and prices rising on everything for those who must purchase things. In addition, tax increases that libbies don't think are increases. I just LOVE libbie thought processes.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#28 Feb 9, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
Pic was totally photoshopped...here, I found the real one:
http://sadhillnews.com/2013/02/04/white-house...
And, oh, lookie...here's one showing him shooting with the butt against his right and then his left shoulder. Maybe he's ambidextrous?
http://sadhillnews.com/2013/02/02/white-house...
Whoops...guess Michelle didn't want him handling anything with more firepower than a bb gun.
http://sadhillnews.com/2013/02/03/busted-lone...
How in the world would you know what was photo-shopped and what wasn't?

Anybody who thinks that you aim with your hand has lost all credibility in any discussion on shooting.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#29 Feb 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
How in the world would you know what was photo-shopped and what wasn't?
Exactly, manboobie...and since you seem to be such an expert, you tell us which of those photos is legit. IMO, they're all photoshopped but you libbies who supposedly hate guns sure seem to get a tingle down your legs seeing your president shooting one, even if it's photoshopped. LOL
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#30 Feb 9, 2013
Really wrote:
Apparently in libbie land, recovery is 8% unemployment,$4.00/gallon gas prices, and prices rising on everything for those who must purchase things. In addition, tax increases that libbies don't think are increases. I just LOVE libbie thought processes.
And again, who does the employing and un-employing? Who got the big tax cuts that were supposed to create jobs? What happen wid dat?

You'll have to fill me in on which oil companies are owned by the government.

Oh well. We've been over this so many times and it's not going to make any difference now.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#31 Feb 9, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
You'll have to fill me in on which oil companies are owned by the government.
LOL...funny how that didn't stop you libtards from complaining about the price of gas when we had a different president.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#32 Feb 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
Anybody who thinks that you aim with your hand has lost all credibility in any discussion on shooting.
LOL..right, manboobie...because we all know that you just take off your special helmet and use your psychic powers.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#33 Feb 9, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...funny how that didn't stop you libtards from complaining about the price of gas when we had a different president.
And you thinks "we libtards" aren't complaining about the price of gas now?

Got news for ya junior... well never mind you wouldn't grasp it anyway.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#34 Feb 9, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
And you thinks "we libtards" aren't complaining about the price of gas now?
Got news for ya junior... well never mind you wouldn't grasp it anyway.
Here's some news for YOU, sweetie...you're going to be paying through the nose right along with the rest of us. You'll enjoy riding the bus with all the unwashed masses....really.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#35 Feb 9, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some news for YOU, sweetie...you're going to be paying through the nose right along with the rest of us. You'll enjoy riding the bus with all the unwashed masses....really.
So explain to the clueless how the oil companies and the private sector oil speculators are not responsible for the gas prices. And show us which are the government oil companies.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#36 Feb 9, 2013
I knew you couldn't.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#37 Feb 9, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
So explain to the clueless how the oil companies and the private sector oil speculators are not responsible for the gas prices. And show us which are the government oil companies.
Absolutely...as soon as you show me where I said the goverment controlled the price of gas. Then you might want to go explain to all the libtards on this board who were whining about certain Republican presidents not 'doing something' about the price of gas who really controlls those prices. As you said to another poster, I'm not going to do all your research for you but I'll give you this little tip: riding the bus is cheaper when you buy a monthly bus card. Just sayin'.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#38 Feb 9, 2013
And, because you didn't notice Vox, you're beloved Republican Governor wants to raise the state gas tax to $.33 per gallon. YOUR REPUBLICAN governor. Which will put us in the top 5 in the nation. For any rational thinking person that's kinda hard to blame on the "libtards".
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#39 Feb 9, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely...as soon as you show me where I said the goverment controlled the price of gas. Then you might want to go explain to all the libtards on this board who were whining about certain Republican presidents not 'doing something' about the price of gas who really controlls those prices. As you said to another poster, I'm not going to do all your research for you but I'll give you this little tip: riding the bus is cheaper when you buy a monthly bus card. Just sayin'.
When you make comments on who's complaining about gas prices depending on which political party occupies the White House the insinuation is quite clear.

And by-the-way, just in case you didn't notice, the Bush family fortune was founded on and is based in OIL.

But I have never "blamed" any president for the prices of gas. That has always been the private sector giving us all a colostomy.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#40 Feb 9, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, manboobie...and since you seem to be such an expert, you tell us which of those photos is legit. IMO, they're all photoshopped but you libbies who supposedly hate guns sure seem to get a tingle down your legs seeing your president shooting one, even if it's photoshopped. LOL
You're the village idiot who claims to know the difference, but I can tell you which ones are fake.....

The ones that came from the fake website you used as a source!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#41 Feb 9, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..right, manboobie...because we all know that you just take off your special helmet and use your psychic powers.
Perhaps some of your fanatical friends could explain to you how a gun is aimed....... You've completely missed the target!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#42 Feb 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the village idiot who claims to know the difference, but I can tell you which ones are fake.....
The ones that came from the fake website you used as a source!
Fake or not, it's definitely staged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holder Says He Regrets Fox Reporter Subpoena .... 3 hr Gville Jim 2
Democrat's Husband Caught Stealing Republican C... 3 hr Phil 3
21st century huberis flips the bird to national... Wed bobolinq 1
Sturgis latino festival (Aug '07) Wed sturgis urinal 6
Hillary says, "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" Wed Oneal 3
"I was in a state of denial:" West Mi... Wed cora arch 1
Voting Machines Changing R Votes To D Votes ...... Wed Oneal 4
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]