Evidence Mounting Wisconsin Gov. Walker Campaign Is at Center of Criminal Probe

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#2 Feb 10, 2014
Unable to counter the success Scott Walker and Wisconsin are enjoying using conservative economic policies, the progressive teeth-gnashers are chirping like angry little monkeys again.

And we thought you couldn't find a more ridiculous new source than newscorpse.com and dailykos - you whip out the hilariously unheard of " truth-out.org ".

More like they "threw the truth out" and told you nutgalls what you want to hear to make you feel better.

Is this latest scandal anything like the last one you idiots tried to make a big about and got nowhere?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/01/secr...

Keep looking Pip ... maybe "Commies-R-Us.ussr" can get a picture of Gov. Walker picking his nose.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#3 Feb 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Looks like Scott Walkers days are as numbered as Chris Christie's. Birds of a feather flock together.
Newly-unsealed court documents and media leaks add to a growing body of evidence that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s campaign is at the center of a wide-ranging secret probe into campaign finance violations during the state's contentious 2011 and 2012 recall elections.
http://truth-out.org/news/item/21771-evidence...
Dance Monkey.........
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#4 Feb 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Looks like Scott Walkers days are as numbered as Chris Christie's. Birds of a feather flock together.
Newly-unsealed court documents and media leaks add to a growing body of evidence that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s campaign is at the center of a wide-ranging secret probe into campaign finance violations during the state's contentious 2011 and 2012 recall elections.
Die monkey!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#6 Feb 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Wisconsin & Walker success? 38th in the country in job creation isn't much to write home about unless you're Walker himself blowing his horn. Also his phoney claims about a budget surplus is only because tax collections have been rising faster than expected. When the state's true structural deficit hiding under the water line catches up most experts who really understand what's going on are saying that so called surplus is just smoke and mirrors.
I'm afraid they're going to get him for more than picking his nose. Several of his aids have already been charged and 6 convicted of felonies including embezzlement and fraud.
Walker's days are numbered.
How high can you piss Onutso?
Compared to where Wisconsin was two years ago it sure is something to write home about - as is their surplus!

"Most experts who really understand..."??? You mean like those "experts" who post blogs on newscorpse.com ? LOL

Similar to the CBO reports, I'm only interested in the figures, not the spin. You can post your paid progressive blog writers' version of reality all you want, but the fact is Wisconsin is enjoying a healthy surplus thanks to Scott Walker, when they were on a path toward a triple that amount deficit if the progressives had gotten their way.

You idiots have lost every time you try and take on Scott Walker. No doubt you'll keep trying because it's all you know. Rather than learn from the lesson you've been taught you'll just keep trying to destroy. That seems to be all you progressive fools know how to do, and more and more people are recognizing that fact.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#7 Feb 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm afraid they're going to get him for more than picking his nose. Several of his aids have already been charged and 6 convicted of felonies including embezzlement and fraud.
Walker's days are numbered.
If that's your measuring stick than Obama's really in trouble!!
LOL
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#9 Feb 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Going to start calling you Super Stupid so I can start feeling sorry for you.
Ask Dr X for a muzzle to stop you from making yourself into a complete fool.
You get accepted back to the petting zoo this spring? Stop touching the goats......
Bob

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Feb 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
It's just hard to believe that you continue to make such a complete idiot of yourself on here.
Haven't you noticed that even us liberals wont reply. or ever talk to you?
Please STOP claiming to be a liberal!
You are an embarrassment!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#11 Feb 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Go Governor Walker! Help reelect Governor Snyder!
Chip

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Feb 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Please, the libs have been talking about this "probe" since they got their ass handed to them in the recall election. If you bothered to do any research you might have figured out that the target of the probe is Eric O'Keefe and he filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the democrat driven Milwaukee DA because they have issued him a gag order in relation to the probe. Seems to me if they wanted the truth to come out they wouldn't have issued a gag order to a conservative activist.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Feb 11, 2014
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, the libs have been talking about this "probe" since they got their ass handed to them in the recall election. If you bothered to do any research you might have figured out that the target of the probe is Eric O'Keefe and he filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the democrat driven Milwaukee DA because they have issued him a gag order in relation to the probe. Seems to me if they wanted the truth to come out they wouldn't have issued a gag order to a conservative activist.
Don't bother Chip, the pipester's "sources" are all liberal hate blogs that contain opinion and not facts. And all pipester knows is juvenile profanity laced attacks. He's not worth the time or effort.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#15 Feb 11, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You get accepted back to the petting zoo this spring? Stop touching the goats......
It's just not fair BatchyBoi......

Forcing Catholics to stay away from homophobic comments just because the priest you see every week is one of those child molesting freaks doesn't seem right. I'm sure if you were twelve, the padre would be right behind you!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#16 Feb 11, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just not fair BatchyBoi......
Forcing Catholics to stay away from homophobic comments just because the priest you see every week is one of those child molesting freaks doesn't seem right. I'm sure if you were twelve, the padre would be right behind you!
Ah, look at the bigot........ Where do you get your ignorant information....... You are always wrong........ If your party has it's way, you can stay home and not work........ Then the pressure to succeed will be gone from you because you need to be by with Molly the sheep and spend your time down the road.......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#17 Feb 11, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, look at the bigot........ Where do you get your ignorant information....... You are always wrong........ If your party has it's way, you can stay home and not work........ Then the pressure to succeed will be gone from you because you need to be by with Molly the sheep and spend your time down the road.......
You should have fought back when the priest had his way with you..... Pervert!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#18 Feb 11, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have fought back when the priest had his way with you..... Pervert!
Yeah and Public School teachers protected by MEA is way better........ Bigot.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 4 hr Sharon 9
Local News Women (Apr '09) 5 hr Casual Shoes 2,317
2014 wastebook 8 hr Phil 1
Does anybody miss the Nancy boy pipedream from ... 9 hr Phil 1
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 10 hr Chiropractor From... 225
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Wed No_More_Dems 106
Obama and cocaine addicts Wed Leroy 11
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]