|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
At some neurotic stage, you will have to acknowledge...you being an American, is much more important that you being a republican....or a Redwings fan......
I agree with you completely that there are those who are treating our country's politics as a "my team v your team" fight. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid come to mind. So do people who without any evidence accuse others of being against this president simply because he's black.

Go Green!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
At some neurotic stage, you will have to acknowledge...you being an American, is much more important that you being a republican....or a Redwings fan......
I have admitted that several times Blue. Perhaps you could be a "big man" and admit that being an American and wanting what is best for the country is more important than being a lacky for Obama OR pretending to not be a democrat supporter? Or perhaps you could admit that you haven't read even one economist who predicts this economy is going to crash within the next year or so?

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your definition of "white trash", pip?
I think he describing himself.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your definition of "white trash", pip?
I think you have a pretty good idea what you are Onasty.

Are you going to make that lot fee next month?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a pretty good idea what you are Onasty.
Are you going to make that lot fee next month?
The only white trash you ever see is when you look in the mirror. Has Mommy gotten the plumbing fixed yet or are you still "sponge" bathing little man?
PROUD LADY

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
PROUD LADY gives you a dose of straight talk and you racist white trash pigs come out of the woodwork and jump on her like a pack of hyenas. And it was on Sunday midway thru a national holiday weekend. Guess you low-lives didn't have anywhere to go and nothing else better to do yesterday but sit home on your fat a$$es making crap up and hating your pathetic miserable lives.
Proud Lady you're right, don't let these punks get you down.
Don't speak for me. Your just as stupid as right wng who hate on Obama all the time. You call people white trash and trailor parks. I LIVE IN A MOBILE HOME TO! So all you do is insult me to. You have something against poeple who have to live in trailors because they cant afford a house. You have something against poor poeple. Your a racist to! Even worse because you think you can speak for black poeple like me. Your white poeple who say racism all the time are just as bad as real racists so just shut up. Dont let punks get me down your a punk to and get me down. Theres to much hate in the world and you are part of it! it makes it worse when poeple like you pertend to speak for black poeple poor poeple . You give Obama a bad name so just shut up all ready!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Uh oh, Pipester has made an enemy from a"poor poeple" who he was trying to defend. Some days it just doesn't pay to pretend to care about others, does it Pipester??? STBY

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

I don't hate BHO I just don't like what he says and how he presents himself as a fighter for the poor and less fortunate when he hangs out with the richest people in the country he is a fake. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin But you wont listen you have blinders on and tunnel vision.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Uh oh, Pipester has made an enemy from a"poor poeple" who he was trying to defend. Some days it just doesn't pay to pretend to care about others, does it Pipester??? STBY
lol. Would not surprise me if "PROUD is actually you "Really". That would be out of your playbook. Comments by "PROUD" and the other as "Really" were posted very near the same time early this morning, about 30 minutes apart in fact ... Coincidence? I doubt it. Not that time of the day anyway. Nice try 'Really PROUD' but big fail on your part. And the title "Stupid Right Wing"? Lol. ya sure, that's original too. So are the mispellings. You're another one who should get your meds adjusted. You're scarey.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

pipedream wrote:
lol. Would not surprise me if "PROUD is actually you "Really". That would be out of your playbook. Comments by "PROUD" and the other as "Really" were posted very near the same time early this morning, about 30 minutes apart
That tinfoil hat you're wearing seems especially tight today. You might want to loosen it up a little and let some blood get up there. Poor pipster...paranoid and in need of meds.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

lol no paranoia here. Just making an observation and drawing a conclusion from it. I think its sound and gave a couple of good reasons why I think so. Paranoid must be one of your favorite words on Topix? You use it quite a bit against people you don't like.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Would not surprise me if "PROUD is actually you "Really". That would be out of your playbook. Comments by "PROUD" and the other as "Really" were posted very near the same time early this morning, about 30 minutes apart in fact ... Coincidence? I doubt it. Not that time of the day anyway. Nice try 'Really PROUD' but big fail on your part. And the title "Stupid Right Wing"? Lol. ya sure, that's original too. So are the mispellings. You're another one who should get your meds adjusted. You're scarey.
It would appear that you would be the one that is drawing the incorrect conlusion there Pipester. Not black, and people who know me refer to me as the "spelling nazi", so it is highly doubtful I would misspell words, unless it was deliberate, which it was this morning on the word "people". You and your "meds" comment is really quite comical since if there is one person on these boards who truly needs meds, and lots of them, it would be you pipester. Be sure and get them prior to January 2014 since I understand your mental health meds will NOT be covered under Obamacare. I would be happy to quote chapter and verse should you need it?:)
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Yes PROUD deliberately misspelled words in your comical posting this morning under your new alias would be right out of your playbook. Call it an M.O. In any case it gets a "highly likely" rating because how closely in time the two comments were posted. You also get 6 pinnochios for trying to lie your way out of it.

The question now must be - Why did you do it?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Proving once again when reality doesn't play out the way the goofy liberals want it to, they simply deny reality.
Piehole got outed by someone who just a few brief posts ago he was agreeing with, but now is claiming doesn't even exist!!

The question now must be, is Piehole going to threaten to beat Proud Lady up next??!! My guess is she'd beat Pie like a stinky circus monkey.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
Yes PROUD deliberately misspelled words in your comical posting this morning under your new alias would be right out of your playbook. Call it an M.O. In any case it gets a "highly likely" rating because how closely in time the two comments were posted. You also get 6 pinnochios for trying to lie your way out of it.
The question now must be - Why did you do it?
DIDN'T DO IT! Now perhaps that I posted in caps, you will understand? No new alias, but your foolishness keeps growing by leaps and bounds. Bigoted, bully, cowardly, and now talking to yourself. Must be Mommy cut off your meds?? Perhaps we should report her for child abuse? By the way, I forgot to add "liar" and ankle biting troll to the list.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
Just making an observation and drawing a conclusion from it.
LOL...you couldn't draw a conclusion with a box of crayons, oh paranoid one.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

PROUD LADY wrote:
you are all racists . obama is the best president ever and you all just hate him becuase hes black.y one.
You are the one that is bringing race into it!
You are the racist one.
Good luck!
People can dissagree with Obama, dosent mean they are racist!
Thanks for your input.
It just shows what mentality that you liberals have.
It's really sad.
I hope you get help.

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you couldn't draw a conclusion with a box of crayons, oh paranoid one.
or a line and an arrow pointing a to b
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

PROUD LADY wrote:
you are all racists . obama is the best president ever and you all just hate him becuase hes black. if he was white none of you would be saying any of things you say about him.
He killed ben ladin. and all you racists can do is complain and insult him! Obama is helping real people not rich people and all you can do is hate. He didnt work for IRS so why blame him. He is chiristian. Thats why you are all stupid you cant even get it right!We need presidents who take care of us and end the wars you elect white people who just take care of more rich poeple and keep us in wars for ever. It memorial day and I work so I want to enjoy my weekend but I cant because of all the hate around me because of you! make me sick. why cant you all just leave him alone and let him be president without hating on him all the time becuase hes black! you cant even say any thing nice about him on memorial day you say hes bad because he didnt salute a solder so what. Hes president and he dont have to shake hands or salute any one.
How many multi million dollar vacations did he share with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••