Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

you are all racists . obama is the best president ever and you all just hate him becuase hes black. if he was white none of you would be saying any of things you say about him.
He killed ben ladin. and all you racists can do is complain and insult him! Obama is helping real people not rich people and all you can do is hate. He didnt work for IRS so why blame him. He is chiristian. Thats why you are all stupid you cant even get it right!We need presidents who take care of us and end the wars you elect white people who just take care of more rich poeple and keep us in wars for ever. It memorial day and I work so I want to enjoy my weekend but I cant because of all the hate around me because of you! make me sick. why cant you all just leave him alone and let him be president without hating on him all the time becuase hes black! you cant even say any thing nice about him on memorial day you say hes bad because he didnt salute a solder so what. Hes president and he dont have to shake hands or salute any one.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

And you are in desperate need of some Prozark. You know, the kind they give dogs when they go nuts because their parents left them alone so they could go to work. Oh, never mind....work is a naughty word to you....enjoy your Memorial Day and don't forget to enroll in summer school. Your diction stinks.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

PROUD LADY wrote:
you are all racists . obama is the best president ever and you all just hate him becuase hes black. if he was white none of you would be saying any of things you say about him.
He killed ben ladin. and all you racists can do is complain and insult him! Obama is helping real people not rich people and all you can do is hate. He didnt work for IRS so why blame him. He is chiristian. Thats why you are all stupid you cant even get it right!We need presidents who take care of us and end the wars you elect white people who just take care of more rich poeple and keep us in wars for ever. It memorial day and I work so I want to enjoy my weekend but I cant because of all the hate around me because of you! make me sick. why cant you all just leave him alone and let him be president without hating on him all the time becuase hes black! you cant even say any thing nice about him on memorial day you say hes bad because he didnt salute a solder so what. Hes president and he dont have to shake hands or salute any one.
You could not be more wrong. He is not black for one thing he is half black half white. You could not be more wrong a president is not here to take care of us. He did not kill bin whats his face. He is taking care of his rich buddies he is one of those rich people. There is nothing nice to say about him, I see no proof of his christianity, oh because he goes to church, and why doe that matter anyway? I don't like him because of what he has said his idea of fundamental transformation and his civilian defense force for what I ask? Just wait another year or two when the one thing he wanted more than ever to kick in the Affordable Care Act and you wont like him either and you will understand what some of are saying and have said from the beginning. That sign post up ahead reads THE TWILIGHT ZONE get ready to enter...
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

PS Your "President" isn't losing any sleep worrying about you so you can take that off your metal plate (the one covering your brain.) Also, grow up about the soldier thing. He is expected to shake hands out of respect. If you didn't know that well, the summer school thing is still an idea.
PROUD LADY

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

see I knew all you right wng people would do was hate. you all stupid and you cant prove any thing. what has he done wrong. nothing!! you should all be leave the country of you dont like it. You should be made to go! You dont belong here. Go head and hate on black people. We been taking it all our lifes!

You tell me whatObama has done worng! dont bother because its just because hes black. He is the best president! He ended the wars. He fixed the ecomony. He killed terrorists. Sure hes not perfect but its you racists that make him fail! Go ahead and name one thing President Obama has done worng! You cant!! Not one thing!
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

He's black?? I thought he was just dirty! Thanks! I had no idea! I didn't like him because he's corrupt, but now I'm supposed to look at his skin color like you. Wow, you're really racist aren't you. In case you were wondering I don't like Holder either and I think he's black too. I like Allen West though, but you probably don't know who he is because you're really, really stupid. But that isn't going to stop you from posting on here is it? Pity.(Because you're really, really stupid in case you didn't read your own posts.)
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

PROUD LADY wrote:

He killed ben ladin. and all you racists can do is complain and insult him! Obama is helping real people not rich people and all you can do is hate. He didnt work for IRS so why blame him.
If you aren't going to hold him accountable for the IRS scandal because he doesn't work for the IRS, then you can't give him credit for killing Bin Laden because a Navy seal did that.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't going to hold him accountable for the IRS scandal because he doesn't work for the IRS, then you can't give him credit for killing Bin Laden because a Navy seal did that.
He's black..not accountable, not responsible, not anything, not to be blamed, not to be depended on, just black.....according to black people.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

setrlvr wrote:
<quoted text>
He's black..not accountable, not responsible, not anything, not to be blamed, not to be depended on, just black.....according to black people.
Not just black people feel that way about Obama.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

PROUD LADY wrote:
Obama is a fuckingassholemotherfuckerlyin gpieceofmonkeyshit! Did I get it all?

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Blah blah blah... you're a racist.. blah blah blah..

*yawns*

Care to try something else or just keep calling names because people don't agree.

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh and Proud Lady???

I guess that makes you a racist yourself. After all, from your statements you have never agreed with anything a WHITE President has ever done.

Oh wait that's right, black people aren't racists, only whites are.

*rolls eyes*

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Pride goeth before a fall, get ready cause its a long way down from that high your on.

My life has not gotten any better or worse, I don't look for a president to make my life better its up to me at least for now of course if you read between the lines he would love to change that as most ultra liberal leftists do. Most of them hate the fact that we don't have to ask if we can go somewhere or do something anything, without having to pay a fee a tax or a due.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Gotta love Bob Dole....another republican elder to come and call out the current mutant GOP, for being more concerned with partisan politics, than getting the job done, for the country....he said the party should close down for 6 months, for repair.......
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Gotta love Bob Dole....another republican elder to come and call out the current mutant GOP, for being more concerned with partisan politics, than getting the job done, for the country....he said the party should close down for 6 months, for repair.......
What in hell does this have to do with anything regarding this thread? Are you insane?

Here's one of your fellow Obama fans, PROUD LADY, pissed off beyond reason and making every stereotypical baseless claim of racism as the root of Obama's woes, and you decide it would be a good time to bring up Bob Dole ...

If you want to discuss Bob Dole - and I suspect ONLY you wants to discuss him - start another thread. But while you're on this one, I'm sure we'd all be more than interested to hear what you have to say about PROUD LADY's impassioned comments.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

PROUD LADY gives you a dose of straight talk and you racist white trash pigs come out of the woodwork and jump on her like a pack of hyenas. And it was on Sunday midway thru a national holiday weekend. Guess you low-lives didn't have anywhere to go and nothing else better to do yesterday but sit home on your fat a$$es making crap up and hating your pathetic miserable lives.

Proud Lady you're right, don't let these punks get you down.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
PROUD LADY gives you a dose of straight talk and you racist white trash pigs come out of the woodwork and jump on her like a pack of hyenas. And it was on Sunday midway thru a national holiday weekend. Guess you low-lives didn't have anywhere to go and nothing else better to do yesterday but sit home on your fat a$$es making crap up and hating your pathetic miserable lives.
Proud Lady you're right, don't let these punks get you down.
Go play with some fireworks there pipester. Your bigoted ignorance should make for some amusing video.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
a good time to bring up Bob Dole ...
Blues point is EVEN Bob Dole said it right. He's not the only GOP'er who's saying it. The GOP is losing, the writing is on the wall. The party has been taken over t-bagger crazies and if left to their own devices it will not survive as a political party. And for good reason. Anyone with any commonsense sees it.

Blue also made another point, and I will repeat it. I don't give a rat's ass either about D or Rs. Both parties are screwing us. But I also know this. You white trash on here who want to blame everything that has gone wrong in your miserable pathetic lives on O or the progressive philosophy show just continue to prove how far down your ability to think for yourselves 'Really' is. Faux News 'Really' does make you dumber.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

At some neurotic stage, you will have to acknowledge...you being an American, is much more important that you being a republican....or a Redwings fan......
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Blues point is EVEN Bob Dole said it right. He's not the only GOP'er who's saying it. The GOP is losing, the writing is on the wall. The party has been taken over t-bagger crazies and if left to their own devices it will not survive as a political party. And for good reason. Anyone with any commonsense sees it.
Blue also made another point, and I will repeat it. I don't give a rat's ass either about D or Rs. Both parties are screwing us. But I also know this. You white trash on here who want to blame everything that has gone wrong in your miserable pathetic lives on O or the progressive philosophy show just continue to prove how far down your ability to think for yourselves 'Really' is. Faux News 'Really' does make you dumber.
What's your definition of "white trash", pip?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
When will the poledancer grow a set? 40 min Phil 1
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 1 hr AlwaysLostForever 55
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) 10 hr JACK 216
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 11 hr Jim 769
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 23 hr www 1,274
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Jul 26 hehe 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE