Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

LOL

Gov. Walker Urges Parents to Skip Toys and Send the Christmas Money to Him

http://news.yahoo.com/gov-walker-urges-parent...

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

UPDATE: Walker's campaign has fired the aide who sent this email,

Did you even read your own link?
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama's campaign asked for donations for himself instead of wedding gifts for couples starting out. Pretty sure nobody got fired. What a turd.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

He fired her, however, only after her racist nonsense became PUBLIC.

He fired her only when it became an EMBARRASSMENT.

OF COURSE Walker's staff looked at her tweets before hiring her to work as a CAMPAIGN TREASURER. They would CERTAINLY vet her.

They would check to see if she was a loyal Republican and a loyal Walker sycophant. Same reason they check the recall list. Just doing their due diligence.

So we know her racist rants were fine with Walker when they hired her.

Only when they became a liability, a public embarrassment, did Walker throw her under the bus.

What does that tell you?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
And as we've seen, Obama is incapable of embarrassment since he asked for people to make campaign contributions to him in lieu of wedding gifts and birthday gifts and nobody got fired over it. Keep it classy, libriturds.
Napolitano

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

pipedream wrote:
OF COURSE Walker's staff looked at her tweets before hiring her to work as a CAMPAIGN TREASURER. They would CERTAINLY vet her.
They would check to see if she was a loyal Republican and a loyal Walker sycophant. Same reason they check the recall list. Just doing their due diligence.
Only when they became a liability, a public embarrassment, did Walker throw her under the bus.
What does that tell you?
It tells me that it's a good thing she didn't say anything against the gays, because otherwise you and your ilk would be rioting in the streets and dean ding boycotts and capital punishment for her
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
What does that tell you?
It tells anyone who's read more than one of your posts that you're an over-politicized goofball.

The aide was fired, which as a previous poster already pointed out is far more than the democrats have done in similar instances. This was a stupid attack thread, pointless in every way, that backfired on you.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

According to the latest "news" on one of the fanatic websites......

The Baby Jebus thinks that you should keep the money yourself instead of giving it to anyone!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
According to the latest "news" on one of the fanatic websites......
The Baby Jebus thinks that you should keep the money yourself instead of giving it to anyone!
Yawn.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

pipedream wrote:
What does that tell you?
Being a great progressive, how much time do you spend in Flint and Detroit, your area, feeding the poor?????? You must be tired......

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
What does that tell you?
It tells me that you are an idiot!
Was he supposed to have ESP, and fire her before he knew about the e-mail?
It makes one wonder why you continue to make such a fool of yourself on here.
Don't you have some home work to do?
Topper

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Gville Jim, really?!? If anyone has a brain that misfires most of the time, its you.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>It tells me that you are an idiot!
Was he supposed to have ESP, and fire her before he knew about the e-mail?
It makes one wonder why you continue to make such a fool of yourself on here.
Don't you have some home work to do?
Walker fired her TWO YEARS AFTER she tweeted her alleged racist rants, and ONLY after she became a public embarrassment and a liability to him. Walker knew about it 2 years EARLIER. Read my post again stupid. Its #4. If you can't read have someone read it to you.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Walker fired her TWO YEARS AFTER she tweeted her alleged racist rants, and ONLY after she became a public embarrassment and a liability to him. Walker knew about it 2 years EARLIER. Read my post again stupid. Its #4. If you can't read have someone read it to you.
What do you have to say about those Dems in the South who beat blacks, set dogs after them and shot water cannon at them...... Well? We are waiting since the subject of race is soooo important to you....... In the words of Jay Carney, "That was a long time ago"......
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

You mean those John Birch Society Southern Dems. Don't play your stupid name games with me. You really should stick to Hot Sauce on a bone. Topix is out of your league Bitch Boi.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

pipedream wrote:
You mean those John Birch Society Southern Dems. Don't play your stupid name games with me. You really should stick to Hot Sauce on a bone. Topix is out of your league Bitch Boi.
Again, no substance to your argument...... Really, apply to MSNBC, they just had a recent vacancy...... You might get to share a cubical with that genius Ed Shultz.....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

pipedream wrote:
Troll comment.

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I read your post #4 it just tells me what an idiot you are. Why don't you ever provide any proof to back up your opinion?
Your post #4 is just another of your drunken rants. No merit to back anything up, so it is just your opinion.
Heck,...I'd bet if you/bob sobered up, you two could get jobs.
Good luck!
Wish you well in your search.
We all saw you/bob on the news last night out side of Burger King protesting your low wages. I hope that you fast food workers get your pay increase that you are demanding. It's going to raise the price of a hamburg so much that no one will buy them, and you'll get laid off again!
good thinking chump.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have to say about those Dems in the South who beat blacks, set dogs after them and shot water cannon at them...... Well? We are waiting since the subject of race is soooo important to you....... In the words of Jay Carney, "That was a long time ago"......
What do you have to say about those Dems in the South who beat blacks, set dogs after them and shot water cannon at them...... Well?

WELCOME TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!
Cujo

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have to say about those Dems in the South who beat blacks, set dogs after them and shot water cannon at them...... Well? We are waiting since the subject of race is soooo important to you....... In the words of Jay Carney, "That was a long time ago"......
Those democrats became republicans after the democratic party deserted them. It was a little thing called "Nixon's Southern Strategy". You should read up on it, some interesting history there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 2 hr pipedream 691
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr Ben 2,291
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) 6 hr Cooking Herb 20
The Russian need a bullet in his head 8 hr Oneal 4
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 9 hr gottondas 5,482
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans 10 hr Oneal 1
July 20 1969 History 22 hr Go Blue Forever 9
•••
•••