I Could've Just Died...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Allegan Redneck

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Ok Hurley 35 gave me this idea...What was the one most embarrassing, most mortifying thing you would give almost anything to take back?
Allegan Redneck

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2008
Here's mine...

About 10 years ago I working off-site in Nebraska on a very boring project. I was working with a fellow co-worker from my company. We were talking away the hours while pushing through mountains of paperwork and we started talking about girls. I began telling him in great detail about a girl from my highschool who was an absolute freak, I mean this girl tried to kill me, so very naughty, and said things to me I wouldn't repeat to my dog...Anyway, my co-worker seems to be getting real uncomfortable and tells me to stop, I think 'what are you gay or something? It's just us guys here...' He eventually says, "Dude really, shut-up!"
I stop talking and think for second, think of her madien name, oh no...He regesters the change in my facial expression, looks at me and says..."My sister"

He was with our company for another two years...Everytime I passed him in the corridor I felt I like may as well say..."Morning Steve, nailed your sister!"

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 9, 2008
Allegan Redneck wrote:
Ok Hurley 35 gave me this idea...What was the one most embarrassing, most mortifying thing you would give almost anything to take back?
Don't tell me... YOU kissed Terri DeBoer too? LMAO...
Allegan Redneck

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2008
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me... YOU kissed Terri DeBoer too? LMAO...
LOL...No, Emily Zangaro's more my type...grrrr.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2008
For what reason, I don't know but everytime I start a new job I get my dress or skirt caught in my pantyhose and my butt hangs out. The worst was when I worked at a Navy base and I had been walking back and forth in front of the quarter deck. All the guys would say hi and all but NO ONE told me my butt (and thong undies) was hanging out. I finally felt a breeze hit me and I found out that I was letting things hang out...for over three hours.

I could have just died.
pjdutchville

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2008
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me... YOU kissed Terri DeBoer too? LMAO...
EEeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwyuuuuucccc ckkkkkk!

I call BS...man can't drink that much beer in one night.
yiggidy-yo

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2008
I saw Terri DeBoer's pasties once.
She was wearing a very risqué sweater (sleeveless but with HUGE arm openings). So when she leaned forward her sweater opened up and she wasn't wearing a bra. Just pasties covering up her bits. I was CRACKING up.
Allegan Redneck

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2008
Brattus Rattus wrote:
For what reason, I don't know but everytime I start a new job I get my dress or skirt caught in my pantyhose and my butt hangs out. The worst was when I worked at a Navy base and I had been walking back and forth in front of the quarter deck. All the guys would say hi and all but NO ONE told me my butt (and thong undies) was hanging out. I finally felt a breeze hit me and I found out that I was letting things hang out...for over three hours.
I could have just died.
LOL...As a former serviceman I salute you! That's what I call sacrifice in duty to your country, I'm sure it was much appreciated!:-)

Good one!
Allegan Redneck

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2008
yiggidy-yo wrote:
I saw Terri DeBoer's pasties once.
She was wearing a very risqué sweater (sleeveless but with HUGE arm openings). So when she leaned forward her sweater opened up and she wasn't wearing a bra. Just pasties covering up her bits. I was CRACKING up.
ok that's just wrong....By the way, I recently learned the armhole space, or the space between the second and third button of a blouse that allows a grand 'view'; is officially knows as "the gape"
Big Mike

Hamtramck, MI

#10 Oct 9, 2008
I dated a girl in high school a couple times and after high school she got married and I also got married. We were at a party with our respective spouses. I knew she was going to have a baby and she looked pregnant so I asked her when she was due. Wrong thing to say !!! Mike, I already had my baby. OOOPPPSSSS I could've died or wished I did.
KimB

Grandville, MI

#11 Oct 9, 2008
I was at an bar with my husband and mother-in-law. After using the ladies room I hit the dance floor with my husband. My mother-in-law was sitting at the table waving to me, laughing so hard she was nearly falling out of her seat. I just kept waving back and continued to shake my booty. When I FINALLY went back to the table she could hardly talk as she pointed out the toilet paper hanging out of the back of my pants down to the floor like a tail. Yup - I'm sure that would go over great on Dancing with the Stars.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 9, 2008
KimB wrote:
I was at an bar with my husband and mother-in-law. After using the ladies room I hit the dance floor with my husband. My mother-in-law was sitting at the table waving to me, laughing so hard she was nearly falling out of her seat. I just kept waving back and continued to shake my booty. When I FINALLY went back to the table she could hardly talk as she pointed out the toilet paper hanging out of the back of my pants down to the floor like a tail. Yup - I'm sure that would go over great on Dancing with the Stars.
I think we share the same type of pain. LOL Did you tell good ol mom that she could have shook her butt out to the dance floor to tell you? LOL
Lil Geoff

Lansing, MI

#13 Oct 9, 2008
I literally crapped my pants in Wal Mart at the age of 22.

“Norwegian Blues stun easily!”

Since: Jun 08

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2008
Lil Geoff wrote:
I literally crapped my pants in Wal Mart at the age of 22.
On purpose? Was it recreational, or because you couldn't get to the bathroom? LOL. That had to be embarrassing, but it made me smile.:)
Julie

Loveland, CO

#15 Oct 9, 2008
I had a few too many drinks at a company party and some one said "show us your boobs", in my impaired state I did it and had to go to work the following Monday, I considered quitting my job all week end.
John M

Whitehall, MI

#16 Oct 9, 2008
Ok here is mine, back in 85 I was dating a co- worker from bob evans in Bradenton, FL. I finally after hanging out as friends for a couple weeks to ask her out and she gladly accepted. So I thought being that we both were partiers it would be cool to go to the drive in in Sarasota. The Tamiami Trail drive in. Bought some brew, and had some other mother natures recreational drug hoping for a good night at the drive in. When I pulled up to the window the ticket guy kinda looked at us funny but I didn't think anything of it, whatever. So anyways we go and find a good spot to park. Now this is our first official real date nothing but friends before that. We get situated pop a brew and on comes the movies. It was xxx night at the drive in. Now being from Michigan my whole life I saw alot of things in FL that I never saw up here but this was a first. I look over at her, she looks at me and I am like seriously I did not know this. We never even thought to bother checking out what movie was playing because we were there to party, hopefully on my part get lucky, ect. So now this girl is looking t me like ok you had to have planned this and I am like I swear to God I did not know. But all ended well we partied, Ithink I made it to second maybe third but didn't hook up. But definately that was the most embarassing moment I have ever had and even to this day just talking about it makes me laugh.

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#17 Oct 9, 2008
Julie wrote:
I had a few too many drinks at a company party and some one said "show us your boobs", in my impaired state I did it and had to go to work the following Monday, I considered quitting my job all week end.
What company was that??? LOL...
Julie

Loveland, CO

#18 Oct 9, 2008
Bet she never invited you to meet her parents. ha ha
John M wrote:
Ok here is mine, back in 85 I was dating a co- worker from bob evans in Bradenton, FL. I finally after hanging out as friends for a couple weeks to ask her out and she gladly accepted. So I thought being that we both were partiers it would be cool to go to the drive in in Sarasota. The Tamiami Trail drive in. Bought some brew, and had some other mother natures recreational drug hoping for a good night at the drive in. When I pulled up to the window the ticket guy kinda looked at us funny but I didn't think anything of it, whatever. So anyways we go and find a good spot to park. Now this is our first official real date nothing but friends before that. We get situated pop a brew and on comes the movies. It was xxx night at the drive in. Now being from Michigan my whole life I saw alot of things in FL that I never saw up here but this was a first. I look over at her, she looks at me and I am like seriously I did not know this. We never even thought to bother checking out what movie was playing because we were there to party, hopefully on my part get lucky, ect. So now this girl is looking t me like ok you had to have planned this and I am like I swear to God I did not know. But all ended well we partied, Ithink I made it to second maybe third but didn't hook up. But definately that was the most embarassing moment I have ever had and even to this day just talking about it makes me laugh.
Julie

Loveland, CO

#19 Oct 9, 2008
Why do you remember me, I did go home alone that night didn't I?
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>What company was that??? LOL...

“Why so serious?”

Since: Aug 08

Salt Lake City, UT

#20 Oct 9, 2008
About ten years ago, at a kegger, I put my hand out for a handshake with someone I just met. Well, that person had missing fingers. My first thoughts were "GOOD GOD! WHAT THE...". But I kept my cool - at least as far as I remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 1 hr Grim Reaper 3,123
Woman charged with raping dog Dec 5 Oracle 1
Quote of the Day (Feb '08) Nov 29 Kelly Joanne Cannon 485
News 'Okay to be White' signs popping up in Grand Haven Nov 27 Sad Bastard 4
boycott alabama now (Dec '08) Nov 26 Sattva Virginius 291
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Nov 26 Coachman47 1,192
News Holland's Hispanic population growing (May '08) Nov 21 District 1 400

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages