GOP lawmaker: Full-body scanners violate Fourth Amendment

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Good Day,

Interesting take...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Steelie

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CC3letters

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2010
And if they stop this the gop will whine about being unsafe. gop are hypocrtites
CC3letters

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2010
the patriot act violates the 4th amendment but the gop is ok with that.
Sandy

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2010
CC3letters wrote:
the patriot act violates the 4th amendment but the gop is ok with that.
And you, being the blind person you are, don't realize that if what you just wrote was true, it would have been thrown out long ago. Nice try though.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#5 Nov 21, 2010
I would say that many conservatives/libertarians are against the patriot act...being one of them. Hmm I don't see the super- majority dem congress doing anything about it, nor the president.
CC3letters

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2010
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>And you, being the blind person you are, don't realize that if what you just wrote was true, it would have been thrown out long ago. Nice try though.
I see you're still mixing the alcohol with your kool-aid.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2010
Mark wrote:
I would say that many conservatives/libertarians are against the patriot act...being one of them. Hmm I don't see the super- majority dem congress doing anything about it, nor the president.
Ditto. I consider myself libertarian and I am NOT ok with the patriot act. A police state doesn't make us safer, it only guarantees that the current model of government will remain in power.
Laughing

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2010
CC3letters wrote:
the patriot act violates the 4th amendment but the gop is ok with that.
Then why didn't Obama and the Dem controlled congress repeal it?
Sandy

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2010
CC3letters wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still mixing the alcohol with your kool-aid.
And I see you are still a name-calling coward.
CC3letters

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2010
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>And I see you are still a name-calling coward.
Who started the name caling? cowardly sandy did read your above post you deaf dumb blind cunnt.
CC3letters

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2010
Mark wrote:
I would say that many conservatives/libertarians are against the patriot act...being one of them. Hmm I don't see the super- majority dem congress doing anything about it, nor the president.
http://www.aclu.org/national-s ecurity/aclu-case-federal-cour t-strikes-down-patriot-act-sur veillance-power-unconstitution

yep 2004 time to move on
CC3letters

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2010
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't Obama and the Dem controlled congress repeal it?
http://www.aclu.org/national-s ecurity/aclu-case-federal-cour t-strikes-down-patriot-act-sur veillance-power-unconstitution

yep 2004 time to move on
CC3letters

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2010
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>And you, being the blind person you are, don't realize that if what you just wrote was true, it would have been thrown out long ago. Nice try though.
here dumbo try to argue with this if you want.

http://www.aclu.org/national-security/aclu-ca...

your like a mutt who shits on the floor and i rub your face in it to teach you a lesson.
CC3letters

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2010
Mark wrote:
I would say that many conservatives/libertarians are against the patriot act...being one of them. Hmm I don't see the super- majority dem congress doing anything about it, nor the president.
http://www.aclu.org/national-security/aclu-ca...
CC3letters

United States

#15 Nov 21, 2010
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't Obama and the Dem controlled congress repeal it?
http://www.aclu.org/national-security/aclu-ca...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Barnesville, OH

#16 Nov 22, 2010
Still, the process will only force the terrorists to shove explosives up their butts and no pat down or naked pics will stop them....... Israel has the better process as it uses common sense.....
Sandy

United States

#17 Nov 22, 2010
CC3letters wrote:
<quoted text>here dumbo try to argue with this if you want.
http://www.aclu.org/national-security/aclu-ca...
your like a mutt who shits on the floor and i rub your face in it to teach you a lesson.
Hey stupid! You rub my face in YOUR article where the opening line clearly says "ONE provision of the Patriot Act", not the entire act. Who's the dumb one here???? Try to play with kids your own age, hmmmmm? Perhaps they will follow along with your stupidity.

“Everybody gets one (L)”

Since: Apr 09

Lansing, MI

#18 Nov 22, 2010
CC3letters wrote:
and again.. why hasn't Obama repealed the whole act??? I wish he would myself..

“think for yourself”

Since: Aug 08

GR

#19 Nov 22, 2010
Lone Goat wrote:
<quoted text>
and again.. why hasn't Obama repealed the whole act??? I wish he would myself..
Because they're all playing on the same team. There is no difference between the two brand names and will unite in issues such as this. One goal, one team, just made to look different at face value. Theatre.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#20 Nov 22, 2010
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid! You rub my face in YOUR article where the opening line clearly says "ONE provision of the Patriot Act", not the entire act. Who's the dumb one here???? Try to play with kids your own age, hmmmmm? Perhaps they will follow along with your stupidity.
It's from 2004. Wow a lot has chnaged since then. NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 25 min Julie 975
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Buffalo Bull 1,484
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 7 hr SLY WEST 24
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 13 hr DrX 59
most ludicrious car commercial Sun bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . Sun bobolinq 1
sony balony Sat Idea Maker 6
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:33 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:33PM
Raiola could be facing a suspension after Sunday stomp
Bleacher Report 5:21 PM
Trestman's QB Change Fails to Provide Spark
Bleacher Report 7:07 PM
Who Will Come out on Top of NFC North?
NBC Sports 7:55 PM
Packers favored by at least seven points
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?