Disney on Ice is coming to Grand Rapids! Get a discount on tickets!

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Since: Jan 12

Encinitas, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2014
Disney On Ice is coming to the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids February 27 – March 2. Click on this link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/65737... and then “Find Tickets” for the show you want to see. Then click on “Got An Offer Code” and enter MAGIC. You will receive lower bowl $25 level seats for just $18!!! Not valid on opening night. Get your tickets today!!!

Enter a world of wonder where heroes and hearts prevail.  Join Ariel as she yearns to explore the world above the waves and Prince Eric breaks Ursula’s slithering spell to reclaim his one true love. See Prince Philip defeat the evil Maleficent as she transforms herself into a fire-breathing dragon in a race against time to rescue Sleeping Beauty’s Aurora. Be there to discover a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin. And, watch in awe as the dreams of Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel and Tiana all come true.

We are a group of moms sharing great discounts like this with other moms ( www.milesofmarketing.com ).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and cocaine addicts 3 hr Gville Jim 9
Crowd Walks Out On Obama 3 hr Gville Jim 5
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 3 hr Gville Jim 99
How bad are grand rapids roads 12 hr andymurphy17 1
CDC Got Threat Of Ebola All Wrong Sun Trouser Cough 17
bdsm (Jul '13) Sun shinykicks 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Oct 18 Luke 50
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs