Bill_Steffen_08_09_Winter_Forecast

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

We've got snow in the forecast for this weekend and early next week, and this could be the start of a very interesting winter here in West Michigan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anne

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

What do you mean an interesting winter??
A bad one or a semi- one like last year?
Mommy2

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Well that didn't tell us too much now.
john grand rapids

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Typical weathermen constantly hedging there bets. Just the other day Bill said staying real cold thru December,now in this statement moderating by Thanksgiving.....Face it Bill you guys just guess!!!
Here's my winter weather prediction. Some Snow mostly cold very little sun. How am I doing?

“So what!!”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeview, Mi.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

john grand rapids wrote:
Typical weathermen constantly hedging there bets. Just the other day Bill said staying real cold thru December,now in this statement moderating by Thanksgiving.....Face it Bill you guys just guess!!!
Here's my winter weather prediction. Some Snow mostly cold very little sun. How am I doing?
How about partly cloudy with a chance of snow or rain.....
4 seasons 1 week

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

I often wonder who's crazier. Weatherpeople for predicting weather, or us for listening to them. Although it does seem when they predict the weather you don't want for a special event, they get it right then, dag-nabbit!
Scott

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Thats a teaser ad, more will be posted I'm sure after tonight. Watch the news, and John living in GR don't you kinda guess how your going to get to work with all the roads closed. =)

“Have a nice day!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Partly crappy with a chance of cloudy and moderate scattered rain and snow, but not everyone will see precipitation. Extended forecast: A good chance of mostly crappy to partly crappy until spring.
slip

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

TV 8 Please don't have a story tiltled "Bill Steffen 08-09 Winter Forcast" and then not even have a forcast at all. I hate the teaser crap!! It all amounts to a big lie!!
Average Joe

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Last week when it was in the 70s I was hoping I'd slept through winter and woke up in April. No dice.
khillard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Bill, did you forget something? We know what you are forcasting for next week. Are you saying that in Grand Rapids there will be more snow as in previous years? What about the rest of us? I think you need to add some more information here.
jennifer

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Thanks for slogging through all the data to give us a good idea of whats ahead. Lots of snow is great, but will it be cold enough for back yard ice rinks?
What the

Allegan, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Why is the weather portion of the "news" so long? They say the same thing about the weather over and over and over! It should only take about 30 seconds to say it will be "sunny", "rainy", "snowy", "hot", "cold" or whatever. And who gives a crap on what it was today, we already know that!
JMHO

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Is there any other job in the world where you can be accurate only half the time?
I want this position!!
But honestly folks, what's the saying?
It's Michigan. If you don't like the weather, give it an hour, it will change.
JMHO
BDutch

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

I hate winter.
web

Richfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Just like Last year 57"...lol... You cant count on the weather forcast here... They cant even tell me what its going to be like later today let alone the next four months..
T-Bone

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

give Bill a break! everyone knows you can't really predict the weather more than two days in advance.
100 percent correct

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

It'll be dark at night, and daylight in the morning!
Sickoftveight

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Here is my winter forcast. It will be cold from now until the end of March or April with snow accumulating at times. In other words**********
IT'S WINTER AND IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN THE PAST THOUSAND YEARS.
Drew

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

That was fantastically not worth reading!
Muy Macho

Cedar Springs, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

I sure would like to see a winter like the one they had back in 76-77. A friend from work said that he read in the old farmers almanac and it said that the winter for michigan/great lakes area was going to be catastrophic!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••