Grand Rapids woman pleads guilty to manslaughter in 2004 cold case investigation of boyfriend's d...

Dec 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

A woman arrested by the Kent Metro Cold Case Team in connection with the 2004 shooting death of her boyfriend pleaded guilty to manslaughter Thursday, Dec.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Mike DeBoer

Ada, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Put her Obama-voting ass in the ground. Minorities shouldn't be allowed to own guns unless they can stop acting like ghetto monkeys.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Mike DeBoer wrote:
Put her Obama-voting ass in the ground. Minorities shouldn't be allowed to own guns unless they can stop acting like ghetto monkeys.
Wow. Thanks for confirming all the stereotypes people have towards conservative republicans. No wonder you guys lost and as long as you people keep speaking up you will never win a presidential election again.

So by all means....continue.
St Pot head

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Smoke another one St Stoopie!

Yes! we won!
All of you gay/lesians that voted Obama in for the second time have no clue as to his hatred towards you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.therightscoop.com/american-muslim-...

Makes you wonder, why all you homo's voted for Obama, when under his Shariah law's you will be killed!

Go Obama!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••