West Michigan watches Obama, Romney debate: Add your reactions here

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: MLive.com 195

Joe Doyle and about 15 to 20 other "Democratic faithful" plan to gather tonight in a northwest Grand Rapids home for a presidential debate watch party.

Read more
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#193 Oct 12, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Project much? Put a sock in it. And just for the record, I'm not going anywhere. Don't like it? Don't read it or comment on it. Rather like your friend Blue. He/she pretty much ignores most of us.
GET OUT. We dislike you.

You are an anchor on prosperity and an indecent human being.

GET OUT.
Diggs

Willowbrook, IL

#194 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
GET OUT. We dislike you.
You are an anchor on prosperity and an indecent human being.
GET OUT.
Typical liberal, childlike, hypocrite response. "Get out." Because you can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with you. If you're not smart enough to debate conservatives maturely you've certainly come to the right site. Go join Bob, Ginger and St. Whiner in the peanut gallery where you belong, SUX.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#195 Oct 12, 2012
Can't tolerate someone, who disagrees with you....imagine that...
Diggs

Willowbrook, IL

#196 Oct 12, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Can't tolerate someone, who disagrees with you....imagine that...
Are you back to whining about being picked on again, Blue?

It seems in Libbieland it's perfectly acceptable for a liberal to tell people "We don't like you. Get out.".
But if you're a conservative you can't so much as disagree with a liberal's opinion without it being deemed a victimization.

What is it like being the victim all the time, Blue?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#197 Oct 12, 2012
Diggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you back to whining about being picked on again, Blue?
It seems in Libbieland it's perfectly acceptable for a liberal to tell people "We don't like you. Get out.".
But if you're a conservative you can't so much as disagree with a liberal's opinion without it being deemed a victimization.
What is it like being the victim all the time, Blue?
So GET OUT. What are you waiting for? You obviously want to live a servile life under the thumb of a billionaire or self-proclaimed Mormon Prophet.

Go ahead. Be a slave to some other human being. You are certainly not an American so GET OUT. Go to Saudi Arabia where you can bow and scrape to your heart's content.

GET OUT.

It is pretty simple. You are doing whatever you can to destroy the middle class, democracy and the USA. So it behooves true Americans to tell you to GET OUT.

Shoo Fly.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#198 Oct 12, 2012
Last nights debate...
Paul Ryan vs...this guy

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-DQSFutu2bhu2...

Who do you trust.....hubba hubba hubba....who do you trust?

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#199 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
So GET OUT. What are you waiting for? You obviously want to live a servile life under the thumb of a billionaire or self-proclaimed Mormon Prophet.
Go ahead. Be a slave to some other human being. You are certainly not an American so GET OUT. Go to Saudi Arabia where you can bow and scrape to your heart's content.
GET OUT.
It is pretty simple. You are doing whatever you can to destroy the middle class, democracy and the USA. So it behooves true Americans to tell you to GET OUT.
Shoo Fly.
IF you got rid of all the people you don't like, who would pay your welfare check?

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#200 Oct 12, 2012
Diggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you back to whining about being picked on again, Blue?
It seems in Libbieland it's perfectly acceptable for a liberal to tell people "We don't like you. Get out.".
But if you're a conservative you can't so much as disagree with a liberal's opinion without it being deemed a victimization.
What is it like being the victim all the time, Blue?
He's either picked on all the time or he tells you to "go f*ck yourself". I don't think he can make up his mind....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#201 Oct 12, 2012
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you got rid of all the people you don't like, who would pay your welfare check?
Are you worried that your mother would not be able to get paying customer at night? That is not true. There is plenty of that kind of thing at the RNC convention...there always is.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#202 Oct 12, 2012
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
He's either picked on all the time or he tells you to "go f*ck yourself". I don't think he can make up his mind....
GrifterRomney your boy pays a 9% income tax rate on $13 M in passive income. He does not pay anywhere close to what he takes out of the American economy.

He also sent an army of attorneys to fight for a $100K reduction in his property taxes because GrifterRomney does not believe in paying for teachers, fire fighters, streets, bridges, parks, etc. He just believes in using them and sending middle class Americans the bill.

Oh yeah, your boy, GrifterRomney is part of the 47% he spits on. He did not pay taxes for 10 years.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#203 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
GrifterRomney your boy pays a 9% income tax rate on $13 M in passive income. He does not pay anywhere close to what he takes out of the American economy.
He also sent an army of attorneys to fight for a $100K reduction in his property taxes because GrifterRomney does not believe in paying for teachers, fire fighters, streets, bridges, parks, etc. He just believes in using them and sending middle class Americans the bill.
Oh yeah, your boy, GrifterRomney is part of the 47% he spits on. He did not pay taxes for 10 years.
Prove he didn't pay taxes for 10 years. Yes, I SAID PROVE IT. Or you are what we suspect you are...a liberal whiner throwing crap at the wall hoping it sticks. If you knew even one thing about taxes, you would know the puke you just spewed is just that, puke because it doesn't have a speck of truth in it. Crawl back under your rock because that's about all the protection you have.

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#204 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
GrifterRomney your boy pays a 9% income tax rate on $13 M in passive income. He does not pay anywhere close to what he takes out of the American economy.
He also sent an army of attorneys to fight for a $100K reduction in his property taxes because GrifterRomney does not believe in paying for teachers, fire fighters, streets, bridges, parks, etc. He just believes in using them and sending middle class Americans the bill.
Oh yeah, your boy, GrifterRomney is part of the 47% he spits on. He did not pay taxes for 10 years.
And here you LIE already. It wasn't 9% and it was Capital Gains. I'll type slowly so you can understand me.

HE ALREADY PAID TAXES ON THE INVESTMENTS THE FIRST TIME, AND IS NOW GETTING TAXED AGAIN!!

Sorry you seem to have comprehension problem. Maybe pulling your head out of your ass will help?

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#205 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you worried that your mother would not be able to get paying customer at night? That is not true. There is plenty of that kind of thing at the RNC convention...there always is.
Actually no, I was thinking about your ass sitting on the front porch bitching because your check didn't come. After all, you got to pay for that new iphone and that new car in the driveway.

You're welcome by the way. Me working 40 hrs a week and spending 50+ away from my home and family helped purchase that stuff for your worthless ass.
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

#206 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
So GET OUT. What are you waiting for? You obviously want to live a servile life under the thumb of a billionaire or self-proclaimed Mormon Prophet.
Go ahead. Be a slave to some other human being. You are certainly not an American so GET OUT. Go to Saudi Arabia where you can bow and scrape to your heart's content.
GET OUT.
It is pretty simple. You are doing whatever you can to destroy the middle class, democracy and the USA. So it behooves true Americans to tell you to GET OUT.
Shoo Fly.
Liberal tantrum of the week! LOL ...

It's no wonder the best you guys can scrape together to represent your virtues are a handful of filthy former hippies and out-of-work college kids squatting in public parks and shitting on cop cars. You liberals are getting angrier and more ridiculous every day.

I'm beginning to think instead of throwing grandma over the cliff we ought to just round you lemming up and walk you over the edge en mass.

Keep telling us to GET OUT, SUX. I'm sure that will do it.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#207 Oct 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
GrifterRomney your boy pays a 9% income tax rate on $13 M in passive income. He does not pay anywhere close to what he takes out of the American economy.
He also sent an army of attorneys to fight for a $100K reduction in his property taxes because GrifterRomney does not believe in paying for teachers, fire fighters, streets, bridges, parks, etc. He just believes in using them and sending middle class Americans the bill.
Oh yeah, your boy, GrifterRomney is part of the 47% he spits on. He did not pay taxes for 10 years.
if all you say is true, he's pretty darn smart, isn't he? A hell of alot smarter than the nitwit in chief huh?

About those roads...have you been to any of michigans cities? About those teachers.... Have you seen how our kids test against the other countries? About those bridges....Obama is paying Chinese companies to come to America and fix the.... Outsource much? About those parks... I'm a conservationist... I like my nature....natural, not with little paved paths thru them. Firefighters...I'll give that one to you....I did notice you didn't say police...any reason you left them out? Are you a criminal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1,767
News TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT: Roof Melt (Jan '08) 15 hr gaga2 72
News This Woman Didn't Get Any Bacon In Her Burger S... 22 hr Sneaky Pete 6
News When to consider hip replacement surgery Fri Jane Fairfax 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Fri Kobe 2,356
Mystery shopping in Grand Rapids? Mar 25 Mrs C 2
News 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Mar 25 MiYankee 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]