Report: ACA Will Increase Costs of Sm...
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#169 Mar 18, 2014
Wiggles you continue to dig yourself a hole. Keep digging. Its fun watching.

Hiring decisions are the sole prerogative of management. You continue display animosity towards unions and their members but once again you've misdirected your angst. Shows how little you know Wiggles.

Like I said you ought to check out courses in labor/union relations, history of unions and basic economics.

You're quite funny actually. You're jealous and pissed off. That can hurt you.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#170 Mar 18, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Hiring decisions are the sole prerogative of management. You continue display animosity towards unions and their members but once again you've misdirected your angst. Shows how little you know Wiggles.
Like I said you ought to check out courses in labor/union relations, history of unions and basic economics.
No, he pretty much nailed it.......

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#171 Mar 18, 2014
"You're quite funny actually. You're jealous and pissed off. That can hurt you. "

Now that's funny!
Especially when you consider the source.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#172 Mar 18, 2014
You're problem is jealousy, ignorance and stupidity also Bitchboy and you're a racist to boot. STFU loser or keep digging a hole. Your choice.

Really

Wyoming, MI

#173 Mar 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
You prove once again how ignorant you are. You have NEVER been in a union or you wouldn't have posted this drivel. Nice try though little man.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#174 Mar 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
You're problem is jealousy, ignorance and stupidity also Bitchboy and you're a racist to boot. STFU loser or keep digging a hole. Your choice.
You are projecting again.........
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#175 Mar 19, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You prove once again how ignorant you are. You have NEVER been in a union or you wouldn't have posted this drivel. Nice try though little man.
Hiring decisions are the sole prerogative of the employer not the union. What part of that don't you understand stupid?
Poledancers mom

United States

#176 Mar 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Hiring decisions are the sole prerogative of the employer not the union. What part of that don't you understand stupid?
Not totally stupid. Agreements on percentages are made in contracts. Percentages of non-skilled to skilled, skilled to apprentice, etc. contracts must be honored.
Your boyfriend wanted to know if you will be dancing tonight. Give him a call.
Thanks,
Mom
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#177 Mar 19, 2014
Poledancers mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not totally stupid. Agreements on percentages are made in contracts. Percentages of non-skilled to skilled, skilled to apprentice, etc. contracts must be honored.
Your boyfriend wanted to know if you will be dancing tonight. Give him a call.
Thanks,
Mom
PDM, how come Union Contracts must be honored but contracts with bond holders in the auto industry could be broken by Obama? I know your kid doesn't understand since he is not good with contract law nor history.......
Poledancers mom

United States

#178 Mar 19, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>PDM, how come Union Contracts must be honored but contracts with bond holders in the auto industry could be broken by Obama? I know your kid doesn't understand since he is not good with contract law nor history.......
That's a easy one! Obama is the United States King! My kid is just simply dumb. He spends to much time at the Rainbow Club
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#179 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>PDM, how come Union Contracts must be honored but contracts with bond holders in the auto industry could be broken by Obama? I know your kid doesn't understand since he is not good with contract law nor history.......
Seems funny that you would be in favor of breaking the contracts for bond holders.......

Whatever!
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#180 Mar 19, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems funny that you would be in favor of breaking the contracts for bond holders.......
Whatever!
When the twerp speaks, his illegitimate bastard step child of high finance Bitch boy listens. Why wouldn't they - twerp and bitch share a room together.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#181 Mar 19, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever!
Not for violations of contract law.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#183 Mar 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
When the twerp speaks, his illegitimate bastard step child of high finance Bitch boy listens. Why wouldn't they - twerp and bitch share a room together.
They don't let you into eat a yacht clubs at Lake Huron do they..........
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#188 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text> how come Union Contracts must be honored but contracts with bond holders in the auto industry could be broken by Obama? I know your kid doesn't understand since he is not good with contract law nor history.......
Union labor contracts were honored but bondholders' weren't eh Bitch? Is that what Karl Rove told you? Maybe you're really E.F. Hutton? Why don't you tell us how much of an expert you are in world of high finance and TARP? I'll bet you will tell us all you know in 2 or 3 sentences?

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#189 Mar 19, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The real point is that what little you know about union workers is some second hand bullshit that you heard from some other carpet crawler that didn't know what he was talking about either.
There are many union employees who are required by their employers to continue their educations in order to either keep their jobs or to advance. Sadly, there are way too many workers where their employer has no intention of allowing their worker's to climb out of production into a management position within those companies. In many of those cases, a so called upward movement actually means a cut in pay and benefits.
It's fairly obvious that you have some unfounded hatred for workers that have organized to improve their lot in life. Why is beyond rational thought. Almost everyone in this country belongs to some type of organization that seeks to improve their member's lives through the strength of their combined voices. It could be as simple as belonging to a political party, a religious order, a veterans association, the Chamber of Commerce, or AARP.
Only a small minded person would deny one group's rights to be heard when they belong to another group with the same basic mission.
In June of 2007 the Department of Consumer Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) of Washington D.C. informed their union member building inspection staff that they were now required to become certified by the International Code Council (ICC). The same requirement for all 3rd party building inspectors in D.C. and almost every city and jurisdiction in the United States.
This would be considered "education".
They were given incentives including raises, free ICC code books, free online practice tests, and study groups 40 hours of paid study time, and DCRA would pay for the testing and the member's time while testing.
Unfortunately, after the 1 year deadline 18 of 34 building inspectors were fired because they had not complied with the requirement. These are open book tests that focus mostly on getting the test taker familiar with the code book and they are not that hard. Some had not even bothered to take the tests.
Wanna know why??
Because their union, American Federation of Government Employees, didn't support or want their members to be educated and bring them up to Industry Standards they were rightfully fired. Being ICC Certified also requires each inspector to earn training points each year to maintain their certification(s).
Not only did the AFGE not support the continuing education of their members they also gave them a false sense of security by letting their members think they wouldn't be fired if they decided to not participate in a program (ICC Certification) that is the standard across the United States.
Please don't try to tell me what I know and don't know about unions. My involvement with unions began in the 60's and ended in the 70's...probably before you were even born.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flint, MI

#190 Mar 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Union labor contracts were honored but bondholders' weren't eh Bitch? Is that what Karl Rove told you? Maybe you're really E.F. Hutton? Why don't you tell us how much of an expert you are in world of high finance and TARP? I'll bet you will tell us all you know in 2 or 3 sentences?
One word: Inheritance....... I pick lent out of my belly button all day. I only lost three auto dealerships and let over 300 people go jobless for you........
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#191 Mar 20, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't try to tell me what I know and don't know about unions. My involvement with unions began in the 60's and ended in the 70's...probably before you were even born.
Relying on the fact that you're over the hill only reinforces the argument that it will be a great day when angry old white people fade from the scene!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#192 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>One word: Inheritance....... I pick lent out of my belly button all day. I only lost three auto dealerships and let over 300 people go jobless for you........
Inheritance.......

Some how I knew that you never really worked one day in your life!

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#193 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Relying on the fact that you're over the hill only reinforces the argument that it will be a great day when angry old white people fade from the scene!
It's reassuring the only retort you can conjure up to my entire post is a lame attempt to insult me because of my age and not the factual content of the post that proved you are wrong...again.
Also it is ironic you use the word anger when I have not shown any such thing. It's called projection and you are obviously guilty of this defense mechanism. Please seek help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truly Disturbing Racism and The Silence That Fo... 1 hr Gville Jim 12
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 1 hr Gville Jim 1,143
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jan 15 T-Man 2,823
News Donald Trump defends use of "sch****ed" against... (Dec '15) Jan 14 MrsMrs90 89
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Jan 14 MrsMrs90 6
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Jan 14 MrsMrs90 613
Is Obama a hypocrite? Jan 13 Gville Jim 49

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages