Report: ACA Will Increase Costs of Sm...
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#83 Mar 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely.....never a "Let's help fix it" attitude or spirit.....
You want republicans to fix the mess those you voted for created? One suggestion - stop voting for democrats! If you're not willing to do that than stop whining for republicans to fix the mess your own idiot candidates shoved down America's throat without knowing what was in it.

Patient Choice, Affordability, Responsibility and Empowerment Act
Really

Wyoming, MI

#84 Mar 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely.....never a "Let's help fix it" attitude or spirit.....
You, Bob and Obama's idea of "let's help fix it" goes something like this....'shut up and do it our way". Been that way for a very long time and it appears that is how it is going to continue. In the meantime, Harry Reid and Gary Peters keep calling American citizens liars when they tell about real issues with the ACA. Of course, the usual drivel about the Koch Brothers gets mentioned when honest to goodness cancer patients lost their healthcare due to the ACA. You folks are disgusting.
Dr X

Grandville, MI

#85 Mar 5, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You, Bob and Obama's idea of "let's help fix it" goes something like this....'shut up and do it our way". Been that way for a very long time and it appears that is how it is going to continue. In the meantime, Harry Reid and Gary Peters keep calling American citizens liars when they tell about real issues with the ACA. Of course, the usual drivel about the Koch Brothers gets mentioned when honest to goodness cancer patients lost their healthcare due to the ACA. You folks are disgusting.
Totalitarians trapped in a free market capitalist system always act this way. It's like the speed of light. The closer you get to actual light speed, the heavier you become, thus hindering you further. Stupid progressives never learn.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#86 Mar 6, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You, Bob and Obama's idea of "let's help fix it" goes something like this....'shut up and do it our way". Been that way for a very long time and it appears that is how it is going to continue. In the meantime, Harry Reid and Gary Peters keep calling American citizens liars when they tell about real issues with the ACA. Of course, the usual drivel about the Koch Brothers gets mentioned when honest to goodness cancer patients lost their healthcare due to the ACA. You folks are disgusting.
The faux outrage over the Koche Bros. is classic progressive hypocrisy and political games. The Koche Bros. are like 59th in the list of political donors while the vast majority, including the top 5 of all time are solidly democrat donors.

Harry Reid calling the Koche Bros., who've forked over enough taxes to pay his miserable, unearned salary a thousand times over, "un-American", while he stands their like a diminutive little Heinrich Himmler lying through his yellow teeth, is the epitome of progressive hypocrisy.

Meanwhile in the real world, concerns over ACA should and are crossing party lines. Polls show America is dissatisfied with this unread mess of a law.

Too bad the die-hards on this site continue to put party ahead of America's best interest.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#87 Mar 6, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
The faux outrage over the Koche Bros. is classic progressive hypocrisy and political games. The Koche Bros. are like 59th in the list of political donors while the vast majority, including the top 5 of all time are solidly democrat donors.
Harry Reid calling the Koche Bros., who've forked over enough taxes to pay his miserable, unearned salary a thousand times over, "un-American", while he stands their like a diminutive little Heinrich Himmler lying through his yellow teeth, is the epitome of progressive hypocrisy.
Meanwhile in the real world, concerns over ACA should and are crossing party lines. Polls show America is dissatisfied with this unread mess of a law.
Too bad the die-hards on this site continue to put party ahead of America's best interest.
"the Koche Bros" Really?

Another fine example of a home schooled patriot where mommy was more interested in teaching little Dingo sex ed., than boring things like spelling!

Did mommy give you the part about incest as an oral exam?
Rob

United States

#88 Mar 6, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>"the Koche Bros" Really?

Another fine example of a home schooled patriot where mommy was more interested in teaching little Dingo sex ed., than boring things like spelling!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/02/e...

Woo! You caught a spelling error! At least once in a while you can be right about something. Grow up and move out of your mothers basement.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#89 Mar 6, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with you? Your not aloud to pick the subjects to use that philosophy on. Don't you know that we are only supposed to care when it goes along with Democrat beliefs?
"Your not aloud" Really? It should have been "You're not Allowed" You scored a double!!!

LMFAO!!! Graded on the curve, you're twice as dumb as the home school dropout Dingo!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#90 Mar 6, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"the Koche Bros" Really?
Those moron-level comments have made you as irrelevant as pipedream. I'll waste no more time on either of you.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#91 Mar 6, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Those moron-level comments have made you as irrelevant as pipedream. I'll waste no more time on either of you.
You're the moron who started it Dingbat...... How does it feel?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Milford, MI

#92 Mar 6, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"the Koche Bros" Really?
Try and use facts in the discussion Bobbie......... I don't see any from you......
Ding! Fries ready, don't forget the salt........
Rob

United States

#93 Mar 6, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>"Your not aloud" Really? It should have been "You're not Allowed" You scored a double!!!

LMFAO!!! Graded on the curve, you're twice as dumb as the home school dropout Dingo!
Yes Jason I noticed it after I posted it. I'm only surprised that it took you this long to comment on it. The reason I didn't correct it is because I was posting it for the adults on the thread. They are surely smart enough to understand. I don't worry about what a poledancer thinks.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#94 Mar 6, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jason I noticed it after I posted it. I'm only surprised that it took you this long to comment on it. The reason I didn't correct it is because I was posting it for the adults on the thread. They are surely smart enough to understand. I don't worry about what a poledancer thinks.
You were right earlier - time to stop feeding the trolls.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95 Mar 6, 2014
Sometimes, merely tapping on the cage, stirs them up........lol....
Rob

United States

#96 Mar 6, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>You were right earlier - time to stop feeding the trolls.
Lol! Sometimes they can be fun. Just gotta know when to cut them off.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97 Mar 6, 2014
Have you ever witnessed someone who just screwed up make excuse after excuse to try to avert taking the blame or accepting responsibility for their mistake?

The parallel to obama making constant changes to obamacare (aca)(his screw up) is becoming woefully obvious.
pipedream

San Francisco, CA

#98 Mar 6, 2014
Who says the Obama Administration can't make changes to the implementation schedule? Until its deemed ILLEGAL, I think its called Executive action/prerogative. If you don't like it have your baggers in Congress try to block it or have them come up with another viable plan, other than 50+ lame attempts to repeal/defund it and their endless griping and lie mongering. After all, the ACA comes straight out of the GOTP Heritage Foundation bowels -- practically word for word. Until you can do this Wiggley I suggest you STFU - after of course you get yourself signed up or pay the fine for non-compliance. How's that sound?

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#99 Mar 6, 2014
If you don't know the answer to your own question it becomes very obvious why you can't make a valid point on this issue.

Either way, the Executive branch making constant tweeks to a law obviously shows the law is terribly flawed. Whether it is a Constitutional issue will eventually be determined I suppose.
If you can't see that...well, all is lost for you.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#100 Mar 6, 2014
Actually pipedream, you should be as concerned as the rest of us are. Any president making random changes to any law without congressional approval is slowly becoming akin to a dictatorship..or worse.

That being said, I don't believe for a second that this is the vision the Founding Fathers had when they provisioned the 3 (THREE) branches of our government and what powers they each have. Read that document, the Constitution, it may hold some answers for you. I know you won't be able to produce any verbage from it that empowers the Executive branch to change the law.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Milford, MI

#102 Mar 6, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Who says the Obama Administration can't make changes to the implementation schedule? Until its deemed ILLEGAL, I think its called Executive action/prerogative. If you don't like it have your baggers in Congress try to block it or have them come up with another viable plan, other than 50+ lame attempts to repeal/defund it and their endless griping and lie mongering. After all, the ACA comes straight out of the GOTP Heritage Foundation bowels -- practically word for word. Until you can do this Wiggley I suggest you STFU - after of course you get yourself signed up or pay the fine for non-compliance. How's that sound?
Yeah, you got your four year degree in Criminal Justice I see....... Equal Protection is out, Process is out.... What part of the Bill of Rights do you not follow and which do you do........ You will love, the banana republic of USA.........

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#103 Mar 6, 2014
pipedream wrote:
And for the record...my comment said nothing about whether obama could or could not make changes to the law, legally or illegally...notta, zip, zilch.

My comment was to the number of changes made to date. If a new car hit the market and it had the same number of revisions, changes and recalls in it's first 5 months of being on the market, would you still buy one?
On second thought, I think you would just on the salesman's word...the same way the salesman obama has apparently sold you on his failed product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman hit while crossing 28th Street ID'ed (Jan '16) 2 hr Lena Gomez 33
News 18-year-old shot by Grand Rapids police during ... 2 hr Lena Gomez 6
Local News Women (Apr '09) 10 hr Grim Reaper 2,971
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Sun justheretohelp 617
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) Jul 22 Lena Gomez 194
White people are selective racist. Jul 21 Lena Gomez 2
White males are weak. Jul 21 Lena Gomez 1

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance