Poledancers mom

United States

#194 Mar 20, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>It's reassuring the only retort you can conjure up to my entire post is a lame attempt to insult me because of my age and not the factual content of the post that proved you are wrong...again.
Also it is ironic you use the word anger when I have not shown any such thing. It's called projection and you are obviously guilty of this defense mechanism. Please seek help.
I've been telling him that for years. If he won't listen to me, do you really think he will take your advice?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#195 Mar 20, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
It's reassuring the only retort you can conjure up to my entire post is a lame attempt to insult me because of my age and not the factual content of the post that proved you are wrong...again.
Also it is ironic you use the word anger when I have not shown any such thing. It's called projection and you are obviously guilty of this defense mechanism. Please seek help.
Sorry Slick, but you're the one who decided to bring the age issue into this by stating that you were around in the 1960's and 1970's before I was supposedly born..... That was nothing more than an assumption on your part, which can't possibly be construed as a fact.

It is however, a fairly routine tactic used by the aged and infirm to try to make themselves feel like their ancient beliefs still matter.

So it seems that you began this whole projection thing. Hopefully, someone who works at your assisted living facility can help you get over your anger issues with younger people who are still viable members of society!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#196 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Relying on the fact that you're over the hill only reinforces the argument that it will be a great day when angry old white people fade from the scene!
Racist.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#197 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Inheritance.......
Some how I knew that you never really worked one day in your life!
Ohhhhhh, Penis Envy again Bobbie??? I work hard everyday because I want more stuff like a third house over 4500 sqft and another BMW 7 series...... Then I will give my 10% to the church and 5% to a shelter.......... This on top of what the govt takes to waste..... What do you do to make life better

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#198 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Slick, but you're the one who decided to bring the age issue into this by stating that you were around in the 1960's and 1970's before I was supposedly born..... That was nothing more than an assumption on your part, which can't possibly be construed as a fact.
It is however, a fairly routine tactic used by the aged and infirm to try to make themselves feel like their ancient beliefs still matter.
So it seems that you began this whole projection thing. Hopefully, someone who works at your assisted living facility can help you get over your anger issues with younger people who are still viable members of society!
Assumption appears to be the basis for all of your posts as you have been making assumptions about my temperament (anger) which makes you incorrect and ultimately the fool.
Bringing my age into the discussion apparently opened a door for your insulting nature to try to again humiliate me but you still fail. You reveal your weakness by your assertions and projections of me and my beliefs.
Try again...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#199 Mar 20, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Racist.......
Agreed...
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#200 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Relying on the fact that you're over the hill only reinforces the argument that it will be a great day when angry old white people fade from the scene!
LOL - In the meantime, for all your pathetic attempts to garner attention by posting inflammatory racist garbage like this latest, you'll submissively pull the lever and do your part to ensure angry white people remain in power by electing a saggy out-of-date crankstress who's been circling the DC bowl for decades,- anything for the cause! LOL
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#201 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>Racist.......
Hey stoopid..... Age isn't a race!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#202 Mar 20, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Assumption appears to be the basis for all of your posts as you have been making assumptions about my temperament (anger) which makes you incorrect and ultimately the fool.
Bringing my age into the discussion apparently opened a door for your insulting nature to try to again humiliate me but you still fail. You reveal your weakness by your assertions and projections of me and my beliefs.
Try again...
If dementia wasn't eating away at what little common sense you ever did have, you'd notice you brought that dog into the fight first.......

Don't they have any activities down in the day room where you'd be better off?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#203 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If dementia wasn't eating away at what little common sense you ever did have, you'd notice you brought that dog into the fight first.......
Don't they have any activities down in the day room where you'd be better off?
Yes I did, and I notice that you are still focusing on my age and not the facts of my original post.

Deflecting from the facts as well as projection about ones anger seem to be your only hope here. Maybe you should just admit you have nothing other than cheap shots which is the mark of the defeated.

You still fail...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#204 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stoopid..... Age isn't a race!
Your inability to express yourself may be the result of the racist outlets you depend on....... "angry old white men" is racist because you have a disdain for whites....... You think every white person meets in a field on the second Tuesday of every month and trade information to keep minorities down....... You are a moron...... And a racist......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#205 Mar 20, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did, and I notice that you are still focusing on my age and not the facts of my original post.
Deflecting from the facts as well as projection about ones anger seem to be your only hope here. Maybe you should just admit you have nothing other than cheap shots which is the mark of the defeated.
You still fail...
Why should I focus on any other part of that inane post?

That's right.... 18 Union employees got fired for not passing a test!

Proof positive that all union employees refuse to further their educations.... Ignoring every teacher, nurse, doctor, or the thousands of others who continue their education every year in order to perform or advance in their jobs makes a whole lot of sense when you can find 18 employees who didn't.

Epic Fail !!!!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#206 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>Your inability to express yourself may be the result of the racist outlets you depend on....... "angry old white men" is racist because you have a disdain for whites....... You think every white person meets in a field on the second Tuesday of every month and trade information to keep minorities down....... You are a moron...... And a racist......
The only old white people who gather in fields are the ones like you......

Little wonder that you know so much about sheep!

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#207 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof positive that all union employees refuse to further their educations.... Ignoring every teacher, nurse, doctor, or the thousands of others who continue their education every year in order to perform or advance in their jobs makes a whole lot of sense when you can find 18 employees who didn't.
Epic Fail !!!!
No, proof positive that all unions do not support furthering education.
Remember your earlier post?? Probably not...oh well.
Not all of them even bothered to take the test...remember??
It was your comment that unions support advancing education, not mine. Now you are pissed that I found one that doesn't and there are probably more which pisses you off even more.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#208 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Epic Fail !!!!
And to help you out I'll repeat what I said before because it applies to those 18 people as well as many other union members not included in your examples...just because I've proven you wrong and it appears you really don't like that...
Unions had their purpose when it came to safety in the workplace, a common accepted 40 hour work week, over time pay, holidays and vacation time, health insurance, and other gains.
The false mantra that an uneducated high school dropout could join a union and be paid wages beyond their marketplace value only because of their union membership is not a base for anger on my part. It's a realization people have been screwed in the same way people who pay a tithe to a church or religious organization and are given a false sense of being saved and getting the heaven reward even though they didn't try.
Poledancers mom

United States

#209 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The only old white people who gather in fields are the ones like you......

Oh that was a good one my boy!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#210 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The only old white people who gather in fields are the ones like you......
Using my material again Bobbie..... Sad......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#211 Mar 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Epic Fail !!!!
Union employees should pass the urine tests....... Get rid of them......
Mike

United States

#212 Apr 21, 2014
And everybody else too!!
Jim

United States

#213 Apr 22, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stoopid..... Age isn't a race!
Major Braking News. Thanks Bobby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sony balony 1 hr kookierecluse 4
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,479
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 4 hr DrX 54
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 13 hr Really 18
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... Thu tom_ 21
City of Pentecost Christmas program Thu COP OUTREACH 1
The curse of success - america Wed Idea Maker 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids