Click on an option to vote

The fat guy is guilty and should be jailed

It was self-defense; Trayvon was up to no good

Really

Wyoming, MI

#146 Jul 10, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Trayvon was high that night? And even if he was are you saying he deserved to get shot? You aren't making any sense and am starting to believe most people on here are on some mind altering drug that zaps their intelligence and inability to form rational thoughts or arguments.
Keep up Jules/Pipester/whoever you really are. The national news reported this week that the autopsy showed he was high that night. No, that doesn't mean he deserved to be shot, however, the forensic expert saying the wound was consistent with him leaning over George would indicate that George WAS defending himself. As for rational thoughts and arguments, ummmmm, YOU don't have the corner on that market.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#147 Jul 10, 2013
What are the odds that Trayvon is found guilty.......

Of standing his own ground?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#148 Jul 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
What are the odds that Trayvon is found guilty.......
Of standing his own ground?
Trayvon's not on trial, dumbass.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#149 Jul 10, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have been, if given more time....and their would'nt be Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson leading protests.....Hell, Nancy Grace would have to scream lies about someone else.....lol....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#150 Jul 10, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think having an opinion on a legal case is anti American? Wow. I, nor anyone else I know of, has disregarded the basic principles of what this country stands for. No one is saying Zimmerman shouldn't have his day in court. No one is keeping Zimmerman from getting a fair trial. All anyone has done is speak their opinion. Equating opinions with stripping ones rights away is only something a spin mister could do. You're one of those "if you don't agree with me you're un American" types aren't you? Very childish.
More stereotyping and profiling from you again, Jules?? Do you even recognize what a hypocrite you are anymore?

I don't recall you leading off any of your blockheaded comments about this trial with, "in my opinion". No, you came on here in a huff, flinging the race card at anyone who didn't agree with your assertions that Zimmerman was a racist bully who killed poor, innocent little Trayvon out of some deranged hatred for black people. To anyone that tried to inject some common sense and decency to this three ring circus we caught hell from you and we're called racists ourselves.

With little to no information you formed a narrative about this case, based on skin color, and despite facts revealed through this case that have done more to back up Zimmerman's account of what happened you continue to insist he and anyone who doesn't agree with you are racists. The you have the ignorance to come on here and claim you haven't made this all about race, when it's clear to everyone that's the ONLY reason you have an interest in this case at all. You've been hypocritical from the start, stereotyping, labeling and profile with abandon, all the while baselessly claiming others have done so.

So don't try now to sound logical and sane. You, like many others, have once again let your emotions and racist narrative cloud your respect for the principles America was founded on. In doing so you undermine the freedoms, liberties and pursuit of happiness for not just George Zimmerman, but every American. You make a mockery of our justice system and disrespect your fellow countrymen. You're a disgrace and a terrible example to the youth of our country. What an example you have set for them by angrily and without all the facts created a racial narrative that even Martin's own parents have tried to stop you from doing.

I have repeatedly stated I don't care if Zimmerman is found guilty or innocent. From all indications of what I've heard from the transcripts, the defense has sucked about as bad as you have in trying to pin guilt onto Zimmerman, but I suspect despite clear evidence this jury will bow to the court of public opinion and find him guilty of a lesser manslaughter charge, which in Florida is about as harsh a sentence as 2nd degree murder anyway. Zimmerman will be carted of to prison for a good 30 years or so.

I suppose you revenge-seeking racists will be happy with a manslaughter charge and go about your merry misguided way once this is over, happy that you've experienced some kind of sick social justice and seen a non-black pay. You'll continue to beat your racial drum and hypocritically accuse everyone who isn't black of being a racist, and eagerly wait for the next tragedy to take place between a black and a non-black so you can turn it into some crusade for a narrative you purposely perpetuate yourself.

Of course, all the while you'll bemoan the horrors of racism and how it really needs to end.
Chip

Madison, WI

#151 Jul 10, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to some, if you have a different opinion you are anti American and to you they are stupid vile human filth? Children. Next are you gonna tell me your dad can beat up my dad? The facts haven't all been presented since the other side can't speak or defend himself because he's dead.
Never said anything about anti American. Sure, your entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to label you as a complete waste of space for having an opinion that is not supported by any facts. All the facts have been presented, what little things that Trayvon could add would be nothing more than a bunch of lies.

I'll bet you think the world is flat as well, and nobody is going to tell you any different, no matter how much evidence there is that the earth is round.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#152 Jul 10, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the title of the thread you knuckle dragging dolt!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#153 Jul 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the title of the thread you knuckle dragging dolt!
It's quieting down on the trial threads....people are finally realizing....Hey, this black kid savagely attacked the wrong guy.....because he was looking at him.....duh.....Welcome To The Jungle...plays in the backround.....
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

#154 Jul 10, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up Jules/Pipester/whoever you really are. The national news reported this week that the autopsy showed he was high that night. No, that doesn't mean he deserved to be shot, however, the forensic expert saying the wound was consistent with him leaning over George would indicate that George WAS defending himself. As for rational thoughts and arguments, ummmmm, YOU don't have the corner on that market.
So Trayvon was high that night?? <bangs head against wall> What?? No it said he had pot in his system. Pot can stay in your system up to a month. He may have gotten high 2 or 3 weeks before this. Talk about rational thoughts or arguments!

Who cares if Trayvon was on top of him? Trayvon had a right to defend himself didn't he? You keep forgetting that Zimmerman is the one who started all if this by calling the police on someone simply because he was the wrong color. Then followed him and confronted him. I'd have kicked his butt too! Remember that it's Zimmerman who has a history of starting stuff he can't finish, like beating up a cop and his girlfriend. His calls to police on black men several times in the past is proof that he was profiling based on skin color. Not knowing or ever seeing Trayvon in the past he had zero reason to call the cops or get out of his vehicle and approach him. Zero. Skittles are not illegal and neither is being black.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

#155 Jul 10, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
More stereotyping and profiling from you again, Jules?? Do you even recognize what a hypocrite you are anymore?
I don't recall you leading off any of your blockheaded comments about this trial with, "in my opinion". No, you came on here in a huff, flinging the race card at anyone who didn't agree with your assertions that Zimmerman was a racist bully who killed poor, innocent little Trayvon out of some deranged hatred for black people. To anyone that tried to inject some common sense and decency to this three ring circus we caught hell from you and we're called racists ourselves.
With little to no information you formed a narrative about this case, based on skin color, and despite facts revealed through this case that have done more to back up Zimmerman's account of what happened you continue to insist he and anyone who doesn't agree with you are racists. The you have the ignorance to come on here and claim you haven't made this all about race, when it's clear to everyone that's the ONLY reason you have an interest in this case at all. You've been hypocritical from the start, stereotyping, labeling and profile with abandon, all the while baselessly claiming others have done so.
So don't try now to sound logical and sane. You, like many others, have once again let your emotions and racist narrative cloud your respect for the principles America was founded on. In doing so you undermine the freedoms, liberties and pursuit of happiness for not just George Zimmerman, but every American. You make a mockery of our justice system and disrespect your fellow countrymen. You're a disgrace and a terrible example to the youth of our country. What an example you have set for them by angrily and without all the facts created a racial narrative that even Martin's own parents have tried to stop you from doing.
I have repeatedly stated I don't care if Zimmerman is found guilty or innocent. From all indications of what I've heard from the transcripts, the defense has sucked about as bad as you have in trying to pin guilt onto Zimmerman, but I suspect despite clear evidence this jury will bow to the court of public opinion and find him guilty of a lesser manslaughter charge, which in Florida is about as harsh a sentence as 2nd degree murder anyway. Zimmerman will be carted of to prison for a good 30 years or so.
I suppose you revenge-seeking racists will be happy with a manslaughter charge and go about your merry misguided way once this is over, happy that you've experienced some kind of sick social justice and seen a non-black pay. You'll continue to beat your racial drum and hypocritically accuse everyone who isn't black of being a racist, and eagerly wait for the next tragedy to take place between a black and a non-black so you can turn it into some crusade for a narrative you purposely perpetuate yourself.
Of course, all the while you'll bemoan the horrors of racism and how it really needs to end.
If Trayvon was white, Zimmerman wouldn't have never called the cops, never gotten out of his car and never would have followed him. That's the only facts I need to know.

I've under minded the freedoms, liberties and pursuit of happiness for no one. I'm not in the legal system. Im not a judge and my opinions have no affect on this case whatsoever so you can keep your grade school drama.

Zimmerman on the other hand did under mine Trayvon's freedoms, liberties and pursuit of happiness by labeling, profiling and then putting a bullet through his heart.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

#156 Jul 10, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you're long winded. You know what's a terrible example to the youth of this country? Telling them that a black kid should be seen as suspicious and worthy of police intervention just because he was seen walking in a gated, predominately white neighborhood with his hood up because it was raining. THAT'S a horrible example to set forth for our children. And before you proclaim that I am against the principles that this country was founded on may I remind you that it was you who said anyone who looks different should be seen as suspicious.

I better go burn my Led Zeppelin t shirt now before someone calls the cops or shoots me or something.
Chip

Madison, WI

#158 Jul 10, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon was white, Zimmerman wouldn't have never called the cops, never gotten out of his car and never would have followed him. That's the only facts I need to know.
How do you know these facts. Maybe you should let the prosecution know because they never presented these facts.

Oh that's right you made them up to try and justify your warped view of reality. Typical left wing looser has to lie to attempt wining an argument.

I would suggest if you need to lie to justify your argument you are likely wrong.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#159 Jul 10, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
I've under minded the freedoms, liberties and pursuit of happiness for no one. I'm not in the legal system. Im not a judge and my opinions have no affect on this case whatsoever so you can keep your grade school drama.
Zimmerman on the other hand did under mine Trayvon's freedoms, liberties and pursuit of happiness by labeling, profiling and then putting a bullet through his heart.
Well, OK, you can choose to just deem your opinion a fact, but don't expect not to be called on it. You don't know that Zimmerman wouldn't have stopped that same kid had he been white, hispanic, asian or any other race. That's just another of your ongoing baseless assertions that have no backing other than your personal agenda of making this a skin color issue.

Zimmerman may have undermined Martin's freedoms. He may be guilty as sin. Then again, he may not have. This entire time all I have been suggesting is people step back and let the facts and a legal trial determine this person's guilt or innocence before making irresponsible statements like those you seem intent on.

You're either grown up enough to understand that or you're not.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#160 Jul 10, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right you made them up to try and justify your warped view of reality. Typical left wing looser has to lie to attempt wining an argument.
I would suggest if you need to lie to justify your argument you are likely wrong.
LOL You're obviously a right wing white trash racist loser and you call someone expressing their opinion a Liar? Have noticed that's a persistent pattern with D-bags like yourself.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#161 Jul 10, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you're long winded. You know what's a terrible example to the youth of this country? Telling them that a black kid should be seen as suspicious and worthy of police intervention just because he was seen walking in a gated, predominately white neighborhood with his hood up because it was raining. THAT'S a horrible example to set forth for our children. And before you proclaim that I am against the principles that this country was founded on may I remind you that it was you who said anyone who looks different should be seen as suspicious.
I better go burn my Led Zeppelin t shirt now before someone calls the cops or shoots me or something.
Aside from you, who here is telling kids that being black should be seen as suspicious?

The rest of us have repeatedly stated we don't believe skin color had anything to do with it. Even Martin's own parents have urged you not to turn this into a racial thing. You have no way of knowing whether Zimmerman would have done the same thing to a white kid. No proof whatsoever to back up your claims. Yet you continue to parrot the same narrative over and over.

Maybe instead of burning your clothing you should stand in front of a mirror for awhile and become acquainted with a real racist.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#162 Jul 10, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of us have repeatedly stated we don't believe skin color had anything to do with it. You have no way of knowing whether Zimmerman would have done the same thing to a white kid. No proof whatsoever to back up your claims.
Stop with you shucking and jiving b.s. Its obvious to anyone on this forum that you and your bastard cousins rooting fat ass Z-boy are racists. You're just too dumb and stupid to know where your big nose ends and reality begins. This is and has been from day 1 about a PUSSY white racist wannabe cop with a hero complex and and attitude who stalked,confronted and threatened a black kid.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#163 Jul 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with you shucking and jiving b.s. Its obvious to anyone on this forum that you and your bastard cousins rooting fat ass Z-boy are racists. You're just too dumb and stupid to know where your big nose ends and reality begins. This is and has been from day 1 about a PUSSY white racist wannabe cop with a hero complex and and attitude who stalked,confronted and threatened a black kid.
Ha-ha!! Name calling is all you've got left, eh? Don't worry, this will all be behind you soon and after your side loses, you can move on to your next racist endeavor.
Trevor

Hudsonville, MI

#164 Jul 10, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
If George Zimmerman was black he wouldn't be on trial.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#165 Jul 10, 2013
And sneaky you're the spittin' mirror image of fat aZZ Zimbo right?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#166 Jul 10, 2013
big mouth Zimbo declines to testify but had no problem going on Fox News and spewing his B.S. in front of the cameras, denying he knew anything about "stand your ground" among other lies, obfuscations, and b.s.

Anyone who can't see a lying big pussy racist wannabe fat azz cop with a hero complex when looking at Zimbo should get their eye balls examined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 30 min Baphomet 5
pope-a-dope 2 hr John Lennon sucks 2
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 4 hr DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique 8 hr Brit 1
welcome to the new black america 10 hr Oneal 5
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 11 hr Oneal 8
AAD Annie 20 hr bobolinq 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web