• It was self-defense; Trayvon was up to no good
Comments
121 - 140 of 527 Comments Last updated Aug 25, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#123 Jul 8, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's evident the only facts the Guilt-By-Skin-Color, anti-Americans believe in are those they've made up themselves. Any facts that erode their preconceived narrative will simply be denied. They've made up their own justice system based entirely on skin color. No trial necessary.
..."Guilt-By-Skin-Color, anti-Americans"....That's your best...best ever, i think?.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#124 Jul 8, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Weak. So you're taking the Shooter's word? How about independent eye witness sources to corroborate Z-boy's story?
Every independent eyewitness has corroborated George's account.....Which trial, you watching?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#125 Jul 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Every independent eyewitness has corroborated George's account.....Which trial, you watching?
LOL. name eyewitnesses who corroborate Z-boy's story that he was confronted / attacked on the way back to his truck?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#127 Jul 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..."Guilt-By-Skin -Color, anti-Americans"....That's your best...best ever, i think?.....
It's accurate.

Had Trayvon been white and Zimmerman black do you think Jules would be on here?

They've abandoned one of America's most important principles of freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - Innocent Until Proven Guilty - based entirely on skin color.

Look, if you disagree with how the government spends your taxes that doesn't exactly smack of anti-Americanism. But if you start disregarding the basic principles, the foundations, of what this country stands for, how else can you describe it?
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

#128 Jul 9, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's accurate.
Had Trayvon been white and Zimmerman black do you think Jules would be on here?
They've abandoned one of America's most important principles of freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - Innocent Until Proven Guilty - based entirely on skin color.
Look, if you disagree with how the government spends your taxes that doesn't exactly smack of anti-Americanism. But if you start disregarding the basic principles, the foundations, of what this country stands for, how else can you describe it?
So you think having an opinion on a legal case is anti American? Wow. I, nor anyone else I know of, has disregarded the basic principles of what this country stands for. No one is saying Zimmerman shouldn't have his day in court. No one is keeping Zimmerman from getting a fair trial. All anyone has done is speak their opinion. Equating opinions with stripping ones rights away is only something a spin mister could do. You're one of those "if you don't agree with me you're un American" types aren't you? Very childish.
Chip

Madison, WI

#129 Jul 9, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. name eyewitnesses who corroborate Z-boy's story that he was confronted / attacked on the way back to his truck?
Is there an eyewitness that says it happened different? Jonathan Good testified that Zimmerman was on bottom and Martin was on top assaulting Zimmerman MMA style. Maybe Obastard can take the stand and say he was watching with a drone. Then again nobody believes anything he says anyway.
Chip

Madison, WI

#130 Jul 9, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think having an opinion on a legal case is anti American? Wow. I, nor anyone else I know of, has disregarded the basic principles of what this country stands for. No one is saying Zimmerman shouldn't have his day in court. No one is keeping Zimmerman from getting a fair trial. All anyone has done is speak their opinion. Equating opinions with stripping ones rights away is only something a spin mister could do. You're one of those "if you don't agree with me you're un American" types aren't you? Very childish.
When the news cut up his 911 tape to make him sound racist, was that an attempt to make sure he got a fair trial? When the black panthers put out a dead or alive poster I suppose they were just interested in a fair trial. The racist jesse jackson and al sharpton seemed real interested in Zimmerman getting a fair trial as well.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

#131 Jul 9, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
When the news cut up his 911 tape to make him sound racist, was that an attempt to make sure he got a fair trial? When the black panthers put out a dead or alive poster I suppose they were just interested in a fair trial. The racist jesse jackson and al sharpton seemed real interested in Zimmerman getting a fair trial as well.
Ok I'm sure you said nothing about OJ being guilty during his trial. How about that kid who shot up the Colorado movie theater? Are you saying no one should be stating their opinion on his guilt as well? I have no influence on what the black panthers, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do. If they want to speak their opinion what does that have to do with the so called anti Americans that post to this thread? How are they connected?
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#132 Jul 9, 2013
pipedream wrote:
And your second link -- The Daily Beast --- LOL. You might as well have posted a link to the Billy Bob Confederacy.
My link states the stats were confirmed. How about you post one that proves it wrong or stuff a sock in your pie hole?
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#133 Jul 9, 2013
Chip wrote:
Is there an eyewitness that says it happened different? Jonathan Good testified that Zimmerman was on bottom and Martin was on top assaulting Zimmerman MMA style.
Forensic testimony stated that the gunshot wound was consistent with the victim being on top of Zimmerman leaning over him when the shot was fired. Just more evidence that confirms Zimmerman's version of the confrontation.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#134 Jul 9, 2013
Trevor wrote:
If Zimmerman is acquitted, there will be riots from one end of the country to other. The riots after the Rodney King trial will be like soft serve ice cream to what will happen if Z walks free. Plan accordingly.
Locked and loaded. Don't send no babies.
Lassie

Hudsonville, MI

#135 Jul 9, 2013
Whud up dog?
Klansman

Byron Center, MI

#136 Jul 9, 2013
Trevor wrote:
If Zimmerman is acquitted, there will be riots from one end of the country to other. The riots after the Rodney King trial will be like soft serve ice cream to what will happen if Z walks free. Plan accordingly.
That a threat boy? We been waiting on this here war of the coon for years. It'll be license to toe tag em all.
Trevor

Hudsonville, MI

#137 Jul 9, 2013
Klansman wrote:
<quoted text>That a threat boy? We been waiting on this here war of the coon for years. It'll be license to toe tag em all.
Not a threat, a prediction. I'll be ready.
Chip

Winnebago, IL

#138 Jul 9, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'm sure you said nothing about OJ being guilty during his trial. How about that kid who shot up the Colorado movie theater? Are you saying no one should be stating their opinion on his guilt as well? I have no influence on what the black panthers, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do. If they want to speak their opinion what does that have to do with the so called anti Americans that post to this thread? How are they connected?
I don't recall any news media cutting and pasting OJ's statements to make it look like a race crime. Both of these cases presented far more evidence of guilt.

Anybody who thinks Zimmerman is guilty at this point with all the facts presented by the prosecution is nothing more than stupid vile piece of human filth. It's obvious that you wont listen to any reason if you think he is innocent. You are too stupid and ignorant to understand clear cut facts.
Chip

Winnebago, IL

#139 Jul 9, 2013
Trevor wrote:
<quoted text>Not a threat, a prediction. I'll be ready.
If found guilty there will be a riot. Oh never mind, people with brains that can see is innocence don't act like animals.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#140 Jul 9, 2013
Turns out, after the autopsy that Trayvon was smoking pot.
Go figure!
They should put his parents on trial, for being failures.
Where were they?
His mom didnt want him anymore, and pushed him off to his dad's apartment, his dad was gone, and the teenager was walking around stoned at 2:00 AM high on pot, and his parents who allowed him to do that should also be held responsible!
Zimmerman should sue them as failures to bring their son up properley.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

#142 Jul 9, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall any news media cutting and pasting OJ's statements to make it look like a race crime. Both of these cases presented far more evidence of guilt.
Anybody who thinks Zimmerman is guilty at this point with all the facts presented by the prosecution is nothing more than stupid vile piece of human filth. It's obvious that you wont listen to any reason if you think he is innocent. You are too stupid and ignorant to understand clear cut facts.
So according to some, if you have a different opinion you are anti American and to you they are stupid vile human filth? Children. Next are you gonna tell me your dad can beat up my dad? The facts haven't all been presented since the other side can't speak or defend himself because he's dead.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

#143 Jul 9, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
Turns out, after the autopsy that Trayvon was smoking pot.
Go figure!
They should put his parents on trial, for being failures.
Where were they?
His mom didnt want him anymore, and pushed him off to his dad's apartment, his dad was gone, and the teenager was walking around stoned at 2:00 AM high on pot, and his parents who allowed him to do that should also be held responsible!
Zimmerman should sue them as failures to bring their son up properley.
How do you know Trayvon was high that night? And even if he was are you saying he deserved to get shot? You aren't making any sense and am starting to believe most people on here are on some mind altering drug that zaps their intelligence and inability to form rational thoughts or arguments.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

#144 Jul 9, 2013
Trevor wrote:
<quoted text>Not a threat, a prediction. I'll be ready.
You'll be ready for what? A bunch of black men invading your run down trailer park in the back wash of west Michigan? I think you're going to be fine. Enough chest thumping and tough guy talk. Put the BB gun down and go hug your mommy night-night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 6 hr Phil 1
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... 7 hr Phil 1
why war with isis? 7 hr Phil 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 14 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Wed Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... Wed Faith 3
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••