Click on an option to vote

The fat guy is guilty and should be jailed

It was self-defense; Trayvon was up to no good

Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#519 Aug 15, 2013
Kid quock wrote:
<quoted text>
My god are you ever full of hot air! So let me get this straight, being loaded onto ships and sold as slaves and the subsequent indoctrination into Christianity was the best thing to happen to the black folk? Wow! I don't think I've seen a better example of the European, white Christian superiority complex on display in quite some time!
As far as welfare, food stamps, section 8 ect... goes, you're confusing racial issues with economic issues, why do your types always do that? Not all blacks are on assistance and plenty of white folk use those same assistance programs. THEY ARE NOT BLACK PROGRAMS!
You should get out your iron and get the wrinkles out of your white bed sheet, sounds like you may need it soon.
Name please...... I can't even find a slave ship....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#520 Aug 21, 2013
Anyone on here see this awful murder, in Oklahoma, where the black teens were bored, and just, up and shot this college student that was jogging by? Wonder what might have happened if Trayvon had bought that handgun?
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#521 Aug 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anyone on here see this awful murder, in Oklahoma, where the black teens were bored, and just, up and shot this college student that was jogging by? Wonder what might have happened if Trayvon had bought that handgun?
I have to wonder why Obama's not on TV claiming that these boys could have been his sons had he had one.
When we devalue life and glorify killing in every media venue possible, we can't act surprised when people have no respect for it.

Location hidden

#522 Aug 21, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wonder why Obama's not on TV claiming that these boys could have been his sons had he had one.
When we devalue life and glorify killing in every media venue possible, we can't act surprised when people have no respect for it.
Sad that you are that one-dimensional.....President Obama is too busy saving our economy.....

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#523 Aug 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sad that you are that one-dimensional.....President Obama is too busy saving our economy.....
At what expense to the common worker Blue??
http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-obamacar...

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#524 Aug 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sad that you are that one-dimensional.....President Obama is too busy saving our economy.....
Or this nation-wide...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/reuters-obamaca...

Location hidden

#525 Aug 21, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
At what expense to the common worker Blue??
http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-obamacar...
See post on other thread....

Location hidden

#526 Aug 21, 2013
I Guess, political arguments is the only product on this forum?.........
Really

Wyoming, MI

#527 Aug 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I Guess, political arguments is the only product on this forum?.........
Apparently you are so enamored of the "booming economy" that you cannot see the ramifications of a part time employee economy? Wow, Blue, just wow. Why are you so unwilling to look deep inside the numbers? Are you afraid if you look deeper you might see that you are wrong?
SOS in Mesa

Phoenix, AZ

#528 Aug 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
He wasn't too busy to weigh in on the Trayvon situation.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#529 Aug 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I also saw the heroic black school employee that talked the crazy white guy out of shooting up another elementary school with his assault rifle!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#530 Aug 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I also saw the heroic black school employee that talked the crazy white guy out of shooting up another elementary school with his assault rifle!
And your point is...?

Location hidden

#531 Aug 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
She did a great job....but, my problem is with all the pro-minority media dwelling on that story, and under reporting the trial of the black teen in Brunswick that shot the 1 year old, white baby in the face....Seen any coverage of that trial?...Did'nt think so....Or, how about the three black teens that got bored and shot the white Aussie college athlete in the back, killing him....Seen much coverage of that?.....I have a HUGE PROBLEM WHEN AMERICAN's cannot trust their NEWS.....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#532 Aug 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>She did a great job....but, my problem is with all the pro-minority media dwelling on that story, and under reporting the trial of the black teen in Brunswick that shot the 1 year old, white baby in the face....Seen any coverage of that trial?...Did'nt think so....Or, how about the three black teens that got bored and shot the white Aussie college athlete in the back, killing him....Seen much coverage of that?.....I have a HUGE PROBLEM WHEN AMERICAN's cannot trust their NEWS.....
Agreed, but one of those teens that was involved in the shooting of the Aussie was white. You'd have known that if the liberal media was covering it, or you were watching FOX, who happens to be covering that story daily.

How about the 3 young black a-holes that beat the stuffing out of the white kid on a school bus because he told the school they tried selling him drugs?

You may not have even heard about that one. Again, FOX News covered it, but they were likely the only news outlet that spent the deserved amount of time on it.

Where's Obama and the justice department on that one? Where's Al Sharpton and the liberal media when a white kid doing the right thing gets beaten so badly he's hospitalized by 3 black criminals?

For that matter, where's CrackPipedream and his imaginary girlfriend Jules now??

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#533 Aug 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>She did a great job....but, my problem is with all the pro-minority media dwelling on that story, and under reporting the trial of the black teen in Brunswick that shot the 1 year old, white baby in the face....Seen any coverage of that trial?...Did'nt think so....Or, how about the three black teens that got bored and shot the white Aussie college athlete in the back, killing him....Seen much coverage of that?.....I have a HUGE PROBLEM WHEN AMERICAN's cannot trust their NEWS.....
I agree.
Why isn't there much news about the black teens that murdered the white guy from Australia?
They were "bored" so they went out and shot a white guy!
That's their reason.
You wont hear much about that on the news, because it was just a "white guy" that was murdered.
Seems somewhat hypocritical to me.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#534 Aug 23, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>

For that matter, where's CrackPipedream and his imaginary girlfriend Jules now??
They're up in Mecosta helping Bob.
His house had a flat tire, and some of his stuff started moving to the "right" side of the trailer.
Cant have that!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#535 Aug 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
Did you see the story about the two black thugs who shot a 13 month old in the face as he sat in his stroller because his mom wouldn't give them her purse?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#536 Aug 23, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the story about the two black thugs who shot a 13 month old in the face as he sat in his stroller because his mom wouldn't give them her purse?
Or the fact that the defense said the Mom shot her child for the insurance money??? Talk about disgusting!

Location hidden

#537 Aug 23, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
Why isn't there much news about the black teens that murdered the white guy from Australia?
They were "bored" so they went out and shot a white guy!
That's their reason.
You wont hear much about that on the news, because it was just a "white guy" that was murdered.
Seems somewhat hypocritical to me.
The case that will really make your blood boil, is the two black teens that shot the white baby, as he was in his stroller....yet very slight mention of it, on any media.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#538 Aug 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
So I guess we'd be better off with an Anti-Minority news media, or a Pro-Majority version.

The only cure for your problem is to start your very own news organization, and then be prepared when others say that you are reporting the news to fit your agenda. Either that, or learn to not be so thin skinned about all of these so called abuses that you seem to suffer from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 8 min Who 14
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 4 hr MandM 34
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 1,471
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... 9 hr Just a guy 18
Commission wants Servaas off bench (Feb '08) Tue Servaas is a clown 232
Local News Women (Apr '09) Tue Elf 2,338
Former Vice President Dick Cheney Says CIA Tort... Mon Gville Jim 6
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance