|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
Where's Obama and his personal comparison to Alton Hayes III, who with another little thug beat the hell out of an innocent person because he was white?
Look at Haye's pic in the link I provided above. Could that not also be Obama's son? Or Obama 35 years ago??
AND, where the F is the rest of the media on stories like this?

You mean like......

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/04/26/teen-c...

What if the story was reported on a website like this......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/alto...

I guess that leads us to wonder where the F you were over a year ago when this news story was actually news!
Fred

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
Where's Obama and his personal comparison to Alton Hayes III, who with another little thug beat the hell out of an innocent person because he was white?
Look at Haye's pic in the link I provided above. Could that not also be Obama's son? Or Obama 35 years ago??
What about Obama's illegal alien grandmother and how she is still being allowed to live in this country and to feed at the public trough while the taxpayers are forced to pay the bill?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing!
The Fed's are trying to come up with something though.
Eric Holder seems dead set on finding some sort of racial grounds to charge GZ with,
They just cant seem to let it rest, even after the jury made it's vurdict.
Rahm Emanuel,....Obama's good buddy, who is now the Mayor of Chicago, had 73 murders in his town in the first week of July, which included the Holiday weekend.
I wonder why Obama put'd so much emphasis on this case, when people in his own "home town" are getting shot and killed at record levels?
I guess, those killings dont get the ratings, or T-V newsworthy effect that Obama strives for.
If i am not wrong, the Fed's are also putting on a show, designed to defuse the situation....Last year's FBI investigation(another conversation?) which interviewed over 40 people, came to the conclusion that George had displayed no history of racial bias....Therefore, how could the fed's look past their own investigative arm, and it's findings?.....Also, i grew up outside Chicago, during Daley.....The original Daley was the last great mayor there.....if you think Rahm Emanuel is much more than a caretaker, your kidding yourself.....lol....If you have any great ideas for Chicago, let's hear them?.....
Oneal

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like......
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/04/26/teen-c...
What if the story was reported on a website like this......
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/alto...
I guess that leads us to wonder where the F you were over a year ago when this news story was actually news!
Get back to me when it's 24/7 coverage and reporters are embedded on locations, analysts and psychologists and forensic experts are interviewed in depth and something beyond huffy post spends a couple paragraphs spinning it.

Actually, isn't it about time you took your ball and stomped home like your fellow cowardly pals pipesmoker and Jules?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to me when it's 24/7 coverage and reporters are embedded on locations, analysts and psychologists and forensic experts are interviewed in depth and something beyond huffy post spends a couple paragraphs spinning it.
Actually, isn't it about time you took your ball and stomped home like your fellow cowardly pals pipesmoker and Jules?
Even your ultra-conservative whacko sites aren't covering it!

It seems that the ONLY ONE who cares about this enough to go into Faux Outrage mode is you.......

Imagine that!
Sharon

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Even your ultra-conservative whacko sites aren't covering it!
It seems that the ONLY ONE who cares about this enough to go into Faux Outrage mode is you.......
Imagine that!
Take your precious masters degree and shove it up your ignorant liberal a$$
Oneal

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your precious masters degree and shove it up your ignorant liberal a$$
Bob couldn't even spell masters degree let alone be in possession of one. His academic experience consists of hanging out by elementary school playgrounds ogling little boys. He does I'm sure have a high degree of masturbation to his credit, but a masters degree?? Lol, that's funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

God....Does every thread on this forum have to end up like this?....Like grade school?
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Sure looks that way.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
God....Does every thread on this forum have to end up like this?....Like grade school?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Sassy wrote:
Sure looks that way.
<quoted text>
..So glad William and Kate had their son, and kinda cooled off the Trayvon BS......We still have shith*ads camped out at the State House bldg, here....lol....
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

So am I. I like William and Kate, even though I don't know them, I just like how they handle themselves.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..So glad William and Kate had their son, and kinda cooled off the Trayvon BS......We still have shith*ads camped out at the State House bldg, here....lol....
Shontae

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Sassy wrote:
So am I. I like William and Kate, even though I don't know them, I just like how they handle themselves.
<quoted text>
Unlike rval, who is a fool
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob couldn't even spell masters degree let alone be in possession of one. His academic experience consists of hanging out by elementary school playgrounds ogling little boys. He does I'm sure have a high degree of masturbation to his credit, but a masters degree?? Lol, that's funny.
So this is the best you've got to being called out about posting some ancient news story?

Your lame race baiting post was revealed as just more Faux Bagger Outrage, deal with it!
Oneal

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is the best you've got to being called out about posting some ancient news story?
Your lame race baiting post was revealed as just more Faux Bagger Outrage, deal with it!
Ancient story? It happened after the trayvon shooting and is as relevant to this thread as any other link or subject.
Grow up and stop trolling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see the photo of the Cripps tattoo on Tracy Martin's neck?.....Trayvon's role model, eh?...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient story? It happened after the trayvon shooting and is as relevant to this thread as any other link or subject.
Grow up and stop trolling.
If it was relevant in the eyes of all your buddies, then all of the whacked out so-called news websites would still be reporting it. Instead they all know the saying that old news is no news!

Grow up and stop race bating.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anyone see the photo of the Cripps tattoo on Tracy Martin's neck?.....Trayvon's role model, eh?...
Reports are he had it changed to show something else. Seems team Skittles is trying to clean up their image in hopes of a bigger payday.
Oneal

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Reports are he had it changed to show something else. Seems team Skittles is trying to clean up their image in hopes of a bigger payday.
Lol... Team Skittles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The other day, it was like a touring sideshow....Sybrina with Al Sharpton, holding back tears for the 17th straight month, while CrippTracy was at a protest in Miami....for maximum media exposure and profit.....Meanwhile, George and friend were rescuing a family from a rollover.....KINDA SUM'S UP THE WHOLE EVENT.....

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I still think Trayvons parent's should be held responsible.
They failed as parents!
Trayvon was suspended from school for the third time, had a long history with the police.
His mom kicked him out, his father didnt want him either, thats why Trayvon was stalking around at an apartment complex where no one there knew him, because his dad dropped him off at one of his girlfriends appartments.
Trayvon's parent's have hardly shown any remorse over th loss of their son. They have already been awarded a million from the home owners association.
What about Tracy Martin's girlfreind?
Tracy Martin just dropped his son off, at one of his girlfreind's houses,...why wasnt she watching him?
Maybe Zimmerman can sue her too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 24 min FIan 772
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 44 min Gville Jim 56
When will the poledancer grow a set? 2 hr Phil 1
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) 11 hr JACK 216
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon www 1,274
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Jul 26 hehe 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE