Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Travon had a history of violent behavior? Can you post some examples? Obama is the reason for this trial? You do know Zimmerman attacked a cop right? You do know his girlfriend had a restraining order on him? Oh well don't bother with facts, just blame Obama. Huge LOL!
The examples have been posted ad nauseum. you didn't believe them then, you won't believe them now.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Againest my better judgement...I shall admit that Fox has the best, most even-handed coverage of the trial. They have stayed straight and not leaned or shown any agenda.....Shocker, eh?......Now, about their politics....lol....CNN and HLN have been a carnival minstrel sideshow......They should be sanctioned for lack of journalistic integrity.....
Judge Judy

Utica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Againest my better judgement...I shall admit that Fox has the best, most even-handed coverage of the trial. They have stayed straight and not leaned or shown any agenda.....Shocker, eh?......Now, about their politics....lol....CNN and HLN have been a carnival minstrel sideshow......They should be sanctioned for lack of journalistic integrity.....
CNN is clearly trying to convict the fat guy. They ignore Trayvon's criminal past.
Judge Judy

Utica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
White people don't have a history of being oppressed, harassed and profiled in this country. Yeah, that's probably got a lot to do with it.
Oh please, boo hoo. Obama's wife is taking $100 million luxury vacations at taxpayer expense and we are supposed to feel sorry for her?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN is clearly trying to convict the fat guy. They ignore Trayvon's criminal past.
The worst coverage is HLN's Nancy Grace, Vinny Palitano and Jane Velez Mitchell....they've been convicting George for 17 months.....And it's so blatant, that i am shocked more American's don't speak out....
Trevor

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>The worst coverage is HLN's Nancy Grace, Vinny Palitano and Jane Velez Mitchell....they've been convicting George for 17 months.....And it's so blatant, that i am shocked more American's don't speak out....
Are you kidding? Americans eat that Nancy Grace shit with a spoon.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
White people don't have a history of being oppressed, harassed and profiled in this country. Yeah, that's probably got a lot to do with it.
You wouldn't even have a decent point in regards to this trial if Zimmerman were white, but the fact he himself is a minority makes this racism narrative completely pointless.

You can't just blame everything that happens to black people on racism. We have a black president now, a black DOJ chief, black senators, supreme court judges, business and community leaders, principles, teachers, sheriffs, officers, coaches, doctors, lawyers, etc .....

Your excuses for the ongoing plight of some black people to find success are wearing thin.

As for profiling, when Trayvon put the gold grill in his face he profiled himself. I don't know of many presidents, doctors, lawyers, principles, judges or upstanding people who purposely characterize themselves as a posterboy for rappers and thugs who talk of killing cops and crackas. I do know from lineups and news programs of a lot of criminals who look like that though.

You want to grow your hair out, wear Led Zep concert tees, torn jeans and smell like pot, get used to being profiled. You want to wear pink polos and striped shorts and penny loafers, prepare to be profiled.

You want to emulate a rapper, you're going to get profiled.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>The worst coverage is HLN's Nancy Grace, Vinny Palitano and Jane Velez Mitchell....they've been convicting George for 17 months.....And it's so blatant, that i am shocked more American's don't speak out....
You shouldn't watch so much TV.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't even have a decent point in regards to this trial if Zimmerman were white, but the fact he himself is a minority makes this racism narrative completely pointless.
You can't just blame everything that happens to black people on racism. We have a black president now, a black DOJ chief, black senators, supreme court judges, business and community leaders, principles, teachers, sheriffs, officers, coaches, doctors, lawyers, etc .....
Your excuses for the ongoing plight of some black people to find success are wearing thin.
As for profiling, when Trayvon put the gold grill in his face he profiled himself. I don't know of many presidents, doctors, lawyers, principles, judges or upstanding people who purposely characterize themselves as a posterboy for rappers and thugs who talk of killing cops and crackas. I do know from lineups and news programs of a lot of criminals who look like that though.
You want to grow your hair out, wear Led Zep concert tees, torn jeans and smell like pot, get used to being profiled. You want to wear pink polos and striped shorts and penny loafers, prepare to be profiled.
You want to emulate a rapper, you're going to get profiled.
Well that about days it all doesn't it? Profiling is acceptable and because this kid looked like a rapper he deserved to die.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Trevor wrote:
If Zimmerman is acquitted, there will be riots from one end of the country to other. The riots after the Rodney King trial will be like soft serve ice cream to what will happen if Z walks free. Plan accordingly.
No worries, you don't live within 50 miles of a black person.
Trevor

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that about days it all doesn't it? Profiling is acceptable and because this kid looked like a rapper he deserved to die.
No, He was bashing a guys head on concrete, that's why he died.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Neither Zimmerman, or Martin are "white" so what is your point?
Why does it always have to be about race?
So, from what I see,.....if Matin would have been a white person, you'd have no problem with Zimmerman shooting him, based only on the color of his skin.
Funny, that I never see any posts on here about all of the black people shooting other black people right here in our own city. I guess thats different because in your mind that is o-k. We here about those almost every morning on the news, yet you dont complain about it. It's different if a Hispanic person is involved, and then it's a "race" issue, and you somehow blame white people for it!
Racist much?
You don't think a Hispanic can be accused of profiling and hold hatred towards black people? Zimmerman made calls to the police on Aug 3rd, 4th and 6th and October 6th 2011 and in February 2012 to report suspicious persons. In every case he identified the subject as black males.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think a Hispanic can be accused of profiling and hold hatred towards black people? Zimmerman made calls to the police on Aug 3rd, 4th and 6th and October 6th 2011 and in February 2012 to report suspicious persons. In every case he identified the subject as black males.
Please, can you explain, Profiling?.....
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Trevor wrote:
<quoted text>No, He was bashing a guys head on concrete, that's why he died.
He was defending himself against an aggressive, racist punk who went looking for trouble and found it.

Tell me, why did Zimmerman get out of his
vehicle, call police and then approach Trayvon? What was Trayvon doing that would cause Zimmerman to label him as just another punk "who always get away"?
SOS in Mesa

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, you don't live within 50 miles of a black person.
Should I be worried, I live with a black person?

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
He was defending himself against an aggressive, racist punk who went looking for trouble and found it.
I agree! Martin was indeed an aggressive racist punk who went looking for trouble and found it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Please, can you explain, Profiling?.....
Guess not.....Profiling, what a pile of bullsh*t.....
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Martin was indeed an aggressive racist punk who went looking for trouble and found it.
How's that, by going to the store and buying Skittles? How dare a black kid go to a store to buy Skittles and then try and walk home afterward!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Please, can you explain, Profiling?.....
Are you really that stupid?

How many white people walked through that development without Z-boy calling in to the police?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Martin was indeed an aggressive racist punk who went looking for trouble and found it.
With a comment like yours how could there be any doubt that you're a hopeless racist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 2 hr Truthisgood 115
GM says to invest $2.8 billion in Brazil over f... 3 hr Lolly_Bedwetter 5
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 5 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,834
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 6 hr StoolPushersForJu... 285
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 7 hr Oneal 872
go blue goes black 9 hr Phil 63
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 19 hr Buffalo Bull 1,313

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••