Click on an option to vote

The fat guy is guilty and should be jailed

It was self-defense; Trayvon was up to no good

nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#377 Jul 19, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Please produce one recording in Martin's voice where he said (He called GZ a "creeepy Cracka").
I'll wait...
I sincerely hope for your sake you are never followed and determine you are in danger...you obviously won't know what to do.
That is a recorded fact in court. You didnt watch the court case, did you. No wonder your confused.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#378 Jul 19, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Heresay...and you know it...I hope...
So there's no recording??
You must be kiddin, or really ignorant of the facts.
Bart the Younger

Kristianstad, Sweden

#379 Jul 19, 2013
I think all spooks should be shackled. Look at what happens when you let the less evolved roam free.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#380 Jul 19, 2013
I know exactly what happened that night because I have been paying attention to the liberal media, Al Sharpton Obama and the NAACP!

9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.

He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.

That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, GZ saw TM and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.

TM saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.

GZ ran out of ammunition so he unholstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.

That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.

GZ then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from GZ's greasy jowls after GZ gnawed on TM's still beating heart.

It must be true! Justice for Trayvon (and his mother's merchandising rights)!

Oh yes, GZ is the current world champion for ALL schools of martial art and had just escaped from a mental institution for the criminally insane. A few years earlier, he was indicted for murder eight times but got off only because his father was a Supreme Court Justice.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#381 Jul 20, 2013
FLBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. TM could have simply opened his mouth and asked what GZ was doing instead of attacking him. To refute self defense the prosecution would have had to prove that TM had a reason to fear for his life. Simply having someone walk the same way, or even follow you doesn't give you that right. There has to be prior history (domestic violence), a weapon in play, or something that could convince the jury that TM had no choice but to attack. Based on the evidence he had no idea that GM had a gun until it was too late. And convincing a jury that a 17 year old in good shape should be afraid of a pudgy 28 year old would be a tough sell.
That's why SYG never and I repeat never came into play in this case. Neither party could use SYG as an option.
I would argue that since GZ was representing the neighborhood association and was only there because he was following TM it would be his responsibility to identify his reason for his presence since there was no evidence TM had done anything wrong.
It seems clear you do not understand the reason for the SYG law. It is an extention of the Castle Laws. The right to defend yourself in a parking lot, or mall, or a park, or any Public place outside of your home. The right to self defense using lethal force if you feel threatened in Public IS the basis for SYG.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#382 Jul 20, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
You misquoted it. Nowhere in that law does it state that someone must simply be scared to justify the use of deadly force. It states that they must first be attacked and base fear for their life on that. Reading challenged, are we, or just having too much fun race baiting?
Now just how could I misquote a direct copy and paste from the Florida law website???
I'm not reading challenged, you are.
You just can't admit I'm right and that you don't understand the SYG law because you've never taken the time to actually read it.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#383 Jul 20, 2013
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I didn't watch the trial, I can't honestly answer that question. We can only go by what she said. All I can tell you is that's what SHE said he told her - showing exactly which one of them made a racist comment.
I don't think the actual confrontation between TM and GZ was about race. The confrontation would have happened no matter who was following TM. To me this is not about race, it's about the right to Stand your Ground if you feel threatened. If TM felt threatened and GZ made no attempt to identify himself as a representative of the neighborhood association that sent him then GZ by my beliefs is at fault for causing the confrontation. There is no evidence that TM was doing anything wrong.

JMHO

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#384 Jul 20, 2013
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot this part...
pretty good up here. Really enjoying this heat! Yes it's hot, yes it's humid, but I can finally say I'm not COLD! hehehe Other than that, super busy.... but hey, that's life, right?
Hope all is well down by you!
The heat....grrrrr. I walk my dogs at 4:30am in 80 degree 90 percent plus humidity!! We reached 110 heat index yesterday and it's going to be the same today.

Other than that, all is well. We took a cruise in our new Ram Truck last weekend down highway 81 to Radford and back. Beautiful drive.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#385 Jul 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with your assessment as well, however, HAD the prosecution convened a grand jury, the charges might have been different. I suspect lesser charges of manslaughter or aggravated assault. The prosecution was inept because they were too busy trying to prove that they were not inept and instead wound up looking foolish. I too am disgusted by Obama's playing politics with this case as well as the DOJ "investigation".
I believe we are probably on the same page here. Manslaughter would have been a much more appropriate charge.
People should be angry at the prosecution. It's almost as if they over-stepped the charges on purpose.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#386 Jul 20, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I agree,.... I wonder if Obama will get involved in the case of the black teen that shot five white girls in Kentwood, at a graduation party?
Just like he said about Trayvon,...that could have been his son also.
It's the same exact thing,....only completly different.
Why would Obama symphatize or associate himself with a known gun toting shooter of innocent kids?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#387 Jul 20, 2013
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a recorded fact in court. You didnt watch the court case, did you. No wonder your confused.
I guess everyone missed that "recording"...
Please direct me to the voice "recording" of TM making those statements.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#388 Jul 20, 2013
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kiddin, or really ignorant of the facts.
That's what I figured, you can't...no such recording exists.

Nice try now move on...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389 Jul 20, 2013
Bart the Younger wrote:
I think all spooks should be shackled. Look at what happens when you let the less evolved roam free.
Typical comment from a coward hiding behind a grey-box username and an anonymous proxy.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#390 Jul 20, 2013
This "case" should have never been more than a local story that no one ever heard of, like the hundreds of other stories that happen daily we never hear about but for some reason the MSM decided to make this case the center of our attention. Just remember there are innocent people killed (murdered) everyday that we never hear about all races all ages all economic conditions.

I know why the MSM took it up, do you?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#391 Jul 20, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I agree,.... I wonder if Obama will get involved in the case of the black teen that shot five white girls in Kentwood, at a graduation party?
Just like he said about Trayvon,...that could have been his son also.
It's the same exact thing,....only completly different.
It's completely different because it was a black youngster doing the shooting so it's not a racially charged incident. According to the FBI Stats I read the other day, through 2005, the latest year the stats are available, the white on black crime rate was 7% while the black on white crime was double at 14% and the black on black crime rate was an astonishing 91%! And the whites are "hunting the blacks"?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#392 Jul 20, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
This "case" should have never been more than a local story that no one ever heard of, like the hundreds of other stories that happen daily we never hear about but for some reason the MSM decided to make this case the center of our attention. Just remember there are innocent people killed (murdered) everyday that we never hear about all races all ages all economic conditions.
I know why the MSM took it up, do you?
So-called Black leadership also took this case up, early on....it's all part of a program of what is called, Social Engineering....designed to force blacks needs and desires ahead of everyone else....to propel one race, above all others.....MSM started their pro-Trayvon coverage, way 16 months ago.....it get's ratings and ratings get profits.....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#393 Jul 20, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess everyone missed that "recording"...
Please direct me to the voice "recording" of TM making those statements.
It was testimony from Rachel Jeantel stating Trayvon told her on the phone some "creepy ass cracka" was following him. I guess if you want to call her statement a lie that's up to you, but I would think had it not been true the prosecution would have had that appealed because it clearly shows that Trayvon made a racist statement.

It's not really worth arguing over however. The jury rendered a verdict. The verdict should be respected. The rest of this circus is just an angry social justice mentality looking for revenge because they didn't get what they wanted. This country is at a crossroads. We either have a justice system that in theory works equally by the law to protect all citizens, or we have a social justice system that in theory judges people according to skin color. People can bitch about our justice system not protecting black people, but they're alternative is fundamentally race-driven. If they were truly seeking "equality" in justice, they'd be against social justice. They're not of course, because they're not looking for equality, they're looking for revenge.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#394 Jul 20, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
It was testimony from Rachel Jeantel stating Trayvon told her on the phone some "creepy ass cracka" was following him. I guess if you want to call her statement a lie that's up to you, but I would think had it not been true the prosecution would have had that appealed because it clearly shows that Trayvon made a racist statement.
It's not really worth arguing over however. The jury rendered a verdict. The verdict should be respected. The rest of this circus is just an angry social justice mentality looking for revenge because they didn't get what they wanted. This country is at a crossroads. We either have a justice system that in theory works equally by the law to protect all citizens, or we have a social justice system that in theory judges people according to skin color. People can bitch about our justice system not protecting black people, but they're alternative is fundamentally race-driven. If they were truly seeking "equality" in justice, they'd be against social justice. They're not of course, because they're not looking for equality, they're looking for revenge.
Actually I believe you and I both could come up with some much more racial names to call someone on Hispanic origin. The comment attributed to him does not strike me as all that racial in nature as it does a slang term.
The real injustice in this case were the charges brought against GZ. The prosecution is to blame for failing everyone. This case should never been about race, it was about the rights of a citizen to expect to be able to walk to a store and back home in peace and not be harrassed or made to feel threatened by an armed person.
Really nailed it and I have said so all along...it should have been manslaughter from the start.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#395 Jul 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>So-called Black leadership also took this case up, early on....it's all part of a program of what is called, Social Engineering....designed to force blacks needs and desires ahead of everyone else....to propel one race, above all others.....MSM started their pro-Trayvon coverage, way 16 months ago.....it get's ratings and ratings get profits.....
I wonder what those organizations would represent if Bill Cosby were to replace Sharpton...
If more folks looked to Cosby everyone would benefit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#396 Jul 20, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what those organizations would represent if Bill Cosby were to replace Sharpton...
If more folks looked to Cosby everyone would benefit.
You're right....serious and honesty, aren't seemingly prerequisites for Black Leadership......Wonder where Jesse Jackson Jr., learned how to scam Illinois taxpayers ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AAD Annie 52 min bobolinq 1
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 6 hr Baphomet 2
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 7 hr rt james 7
WZZM13 - Investigators say a 16 year old boy ad... (Jun '07) 8 hr Brian 18
welcome to the new black america 16 hr From The Chief 4
pope-a-dope 18 hr bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 21 hr Go Blue Forever 1,492
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:26PM