Click on an option to vote

The fat guy is guilty and should be jailed

It was self-defense; Trayvon was up to no good

Really

Grandville, MI

#274 Jul 14, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that I 'threatened' zimbo? More of your delusional thinking? or is that just another example of fright wing spin?
"Zimbo will get his. Be surprised if he lives long enough to understand how he pulled this off." Direct quote from your post little man. Apparently you don't think your words are a threat? Most prosecutors will tell you they are. Perhaps Mommy should address your lack of comprehension and language skills instead of worrying about you coloring outside the lines?
Chip

Belvidere, IL

#275 Jul 14, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. investigators said that? now that is b.s. I'll give you that zimbo said that to the police but the police never substantiated zimbo's claim. And never will for that matter. Zimbo is a liar. He's lucky the jury couldn't convict him on that basis. He'd be in prison right this very minute used and passed around by the brothers in there.
as for the law suit zimbo claims he has ... When the wrongful death suit against zimabo gets underway coupled with the DOJ racism investigation zimbo will have all he can handle. He ought to stay in hiding for a few years for his own safety. Maybe he'll die before then from shoving one too many double whoppers w cheeze down his big mouth.
Interesting that the people with far more knowledge about the shooting than you have come to a different conclusion. Your not ignorant are you? YES

There is no such thing as a DOJ racism investigation, the trial is over and there is nothing the racist Holder can do about it. I would suggest you read the constitution, your knowledge is clearly lacking in this area, as well as every other area.

You ought to stay out of your mothers basement eating those double whoppers before you die, on second though stay down there. I'm sick of paying for you to lay around on your dead a$$ spewing worthless lies on the internet.
Dr X

Rochester, MI

#276 Jul 14, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggest you get your nose out of The Blaze and Glen Becks rear facing orifice. There's a reason a study proved Faux news makes people stupid and You're living proof of the results of that study.
Don't you have anything better to do than be an a--hole?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#277 Jul 15, 2013
NO REVENGE...NO PEACE.....NO REVENGE...NO PEACE.......For the Racist, Lunatic Fringe....this was never really about JUSTICE.....

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

#278 Jul 15, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. investigators said that? now that is b.s. I'll give you that zimbo said that to the police but the police never substantiated zimbo's claim. And never will for that matter. Zimbo is a liar. He's lucky the jury couldn't convict him on that basis. He'd be in prison right this very minute used and passed around by the brothers in there.
as for the law suit zimbo claims he has ... When the wrongful death suit against zimabo gets underway coupled with the DOJ racism investigation zimbo will have all he can handle. He ought to stay in hiding for a few years for his own safety. Maybe he'll die before then from shoving one too many double whoppers w cheeze down his big mouth.
The police and the FBI substantiated his claims. In fact one of Trayvon's girlfriend was a better witness for George than for Trayvon.

As for the DOJ, according to CNN "The U.S. Department of Justice took up a civil rights investigation after allegations that race played a part in the killing of Martin, 17, in February in a gated community in Sanford, Florida. The reports released Thursday do not draw conclusions in that investigation."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/12/justice/florida...

What happened was a tragedy, but not all tragedies are crimes.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#279 Jul 15, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that the people with far more knowledge about the shooting than you have come to a different conclusion. Your not ignorant are you? YES
There is no such thing as a DOJ racism investigation, the trial is over and there is nothing the racist Holder can do about it. I would suggest you read the constitution, your knowledge is clearly lacking in this area, as well as every other area.
You ought to stay out of your mothers basement eating those double whoppers before you die, on second though stay down there. I'm sick of paying for you to lay around on your dead a$$ spewing worthless lies on the internet.
Unfortunately there is and will be something the DOJ does about this, because the DOJ is led by a racist radical with a political agenda. They will use Zimmerman as a rallying cry for the left's minority and white apologist constituency to bring all the power of "social justice" down on him.

While Obama makes speeches about "honoring the verdict", he will sit back and let his attack dog Eric Holder enact the social justice. The narrative was set from the first media blast, "white people bad, black people victims". The verdict Obama is hypocritically demanded everyone honor has been summarily ignored by racists across this country, some of whom would burn an American flag, a true reflection of the anti-American sentiment running rife through our country by those who ascribe to a different belief system than that which our country is based on - social justice.
Chip

Madison, WI

#280 Jul 15, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately there is and will be something the DOJ does about this, because the DOJ is led by a racist radical with a political agenda. They will use Zimmerman as a rallying cry for the left's minority and white apologist constituency to bring all the power of "social justice" down on him.
While Obama makes speeches about "honoring the verdict", he will sit back and let his attack dog Eric Holder enact the social justice. The narrative was set from the first media blast, "white people bad, black people victims". The verdict Obama is hypocritically demanded everyone honor has been summarily ignored by racists across this country, some of whom would burn an American flag, a true reflection of the anti-American sentiment running rife through our country by those who ascribe to a different belief system than that which our country is based on - social justice.
Oh I agree that the Holder and Obama will do whatever they can to Zimmerman, however legally there is nothing they can do. The DOJ or President are not allowed to determine if there is a crime, that is the sole responsibility of the court. And the Court has ruled, the prosecution has no legal right to appeal a court decision because of double jeopardy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#281 Jul 15, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody's big worry? Those Predictions of rioting were stoked by none other than the conservative media and fright wingers, a haters like yourself. In fact right after the verdict there were a rash of videos posted on the web of fake race riots. Right wing media were beating that drum all week.
Was'nt HLN, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS enough weasel propaganda MEDIA, for you???...with their Pro-Trayvon agenda???.....Y'all only ever wanted revenge, not Justice....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#282 Jul 15, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree that the Holder and Obama will do whatever they can to Zimmerman, however legally there is nothing they can do. The DOJ or President are not allowed to determine if there is a crime, that is the sole responsibility of the court. And the Court has ruled, the prosecution has no legal right to appeal a court decision because of double jeopardy.
They can look into whether they feel Zimmerman violated Martin's civil rights. And they've already more than made it obvious they feel he did. They can charge him with a hate crime. Basically they can turn him into a symbolic target.

This is the government that Go Blue voted for.
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#283 Jul 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>"Zimbo will get his. Be surprised if he lives long enough to understand how he pulled this off." Direct quote from your post little man. Apparently you don't think your words are a threat? Most prosecutors will tell you they are. Perhaps Mommy should address your lack of comprehension and language skills instead of worrying about you coloring outside the lines?
Fat lady you wouldn't know what an actual threat was if one slapped you upside your dumb looking face ....
optout

Hudsonville, MI

#284 Jul 15, 2013
As I did not follow the trial, I will refrain from an opinion concerning the extent of guilt or innocence of Mr. Zimmerman. However for me, I suppose one question does come into play. This would be Mr. Zimmermans' perceived threat of bodily harm at the moment the gun was fired. Put yourself in his position at that split second in time. Other than that, has anyone else noticed that 90% of the media posted photos of Trayvon Martin are when he was much younger and innocent looking? Possibly a semi-covert swaying of public opinion?
In addition... and this has absolutely nothing to do with Trayvon Martin, but directly to all gangbangers... wannabe's or otherwise. Live like a thug and you will die like a thug. Not as a decent kind person that tried to help others... but just an every day thug. That is how people will remember you.
Really

Grandville, MI

#285 Jul 15, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat lady you wouldn't know what an actual threat was if one slapped you upside your dumb looking face ....
Want to be a big man, for a change, and try it? You are nothing but an angry little man who has nothing better to do with your time that act like a gnat and bite at ankles. Someday, someone's gonna step on your head and sweep you into the sewer.
Dr X

Rochester, MI

#286 Jul 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Want to be a big man, for a change, and try it? You are nothing but an angry little man who has nothing better to do with your time that act like a gnat and bite at ankles. Someday, someone's gonna step on your head and sweep you into the sewer.
And that time may come sooner than he thinks.
Hoosier

United States

#287 Jul 15, 2013
optout wrote:
As I did not follow the trial, I will refrain from an opinion concerning the extent of guilt or innocence of Mr. Zimmerman. However for me, I suppose one question does come into play. This would be Mr. Zimmermans' perceived threat of bodily harm at the moment the gun was fired. Put yourself in his position at that split second in time. Other than that, has anyone else noticed that 90% of the media posted photos of Trayvon Martin are when he was much younger and innocent looking? Possibly a semi-covert swaying of public opinion?
In addition... and this has absolutely nothing to do with Trayvon Martin, but directly to all gangbangers... wannabe's or otherwise. Live like a thug and you will die like a thug. Not as a decent kind person that tried to help others... but just an every day thug. That is how people will remember you.
And Zimmerman beat up a cop and his girlfriend. You want to attack Trayvon's character then you also have to accept that Zimmerman was no hero.

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#288 Jul 15, 2013
Hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>
And Zimmerman beat up a cop and his girlfriend. You want to attack Trayvon's character then you also have to accept that Zimmerman was no hero.
"And Zimmerman beat up a cop and his girlfriend"

Really?
Zimmerman beat up a cop, and the cop's girlfreinf?
WOW!
Zimmerman isnt very big to have done that.
Those cop's and their girlfreinds down there cant defend themselves against a 150# Hispanic dude?
Hoosier

United States

#290 Jul 15, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>"And Zimmerman beat up a cop and his girlfriend"
Really?
Zimmerman beat up a cop, and the cop's girlfreinf?
WOW!
Zimmerman isnt very big to have done that.
Those cop's and their girlfreinds down there cant defend themselves against a 150# Hispanic dude?
So you're saying he didn't assault a cop? How could you follow this case and not know he didn't assault a cop? Zimmerman beat up his own girlfriend, not the cop's.
Sparty

Grand Rapids, MI

#291 Jul 15, 2013
Hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>
I can accept that if you can accept this verdict. BTW, what has become from those attacks? Is there a case pending?

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

#292 Jul 15, 2013
Hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying he didn't assault a cop? How could you follow this case and not know he didn't assault a cop? Zimmerman beat up his own girlfriend, not the cop's.
In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.
In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted."

He didn't beat up a cop, he pushed him while drunk.

Nor did he beat up his girlfriend. Both parties alleged domestic violence and agreed to stay apart. The police have no record of every being called to break up a fight.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#293 Jul 15, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Florida hasn't got anything right for the past 3 decades. Doesn 't surprise me they couldn't get this right. Chad made them too stupid to read a ballot and they've never recovered.
Zimbo will get his. Be surprised if he lives long enough to understand how he pulled this off.
Some other thug still alive will try to get Zimm. Hope Zimm still has his gun to kill another usless jackass.
Really

Grandville, MI

#294 Jul 16, 2013
Hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if I think Zimmerman was a hero, but I do believe the prosecution was media and Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson/DOJ driven. The prosecution was not even going to take the case to court until the media and others got involved. The DOJ, even now, is pandering and thinking they should investigate, yet again, when there is ZERO evidence that Zimmerman was a racist. By the way, congrats on being yet another person who took something out of context to make your point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Apr 20 Karen Vermaire 1,170
Local News Women (Apr '09) Apr 19 Grammarly 2,883
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Apr 8 Disturbing 95
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Apr 7 Kimmie 12
Poll Betty Ford has died. Do you care? (Jul '11) Apr 2 Fred 266
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Apr 2 lol 616
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) Mar 30 GRhomesweethell 191

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages