|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
I find it very telling that everybody's big worry was that blacks and white liberals would riot over a "not guilty" verdict, yet there was absolutely no cause for concern that Hispanics or white conservatives would create civil unrest if a "guilty" verdict was read.
Yet more evidence of who the true racists are in this nation...
Everybody's big worry? Those Predictions of rioting were stoked by none other than the conservative media and fright wingers, a haters like yourself. In fact right after the verdict there were a rash of videos posted on the web of fake race riots. Right wing media were beating that drum all week.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Riots In Miami? YouTube Video Surfaces

Are there Trayvon riots in Miami tonight after the not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman case was handed down?

Twitter is on fire right now with footage purporting to be from Miami and depicting a riot in the streets, complete with fire and blocks full of angry protestors.

Trayvon riots are a hot topic today, as much of the media suggested the situation would be volatile following the unpopular verdict.

http://www.inquisitr.com/847231/trayvon-riots...
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody's big worry? Those Predictions of rioting were stoked by none other than the conservative media and fright wingers, a haters like yourself. In fact right after the verdict there were a rash of videos posted on the web of fake race riots. Right wing media were beating that drum all week.
You stupid little Michigan dirtstick. You're not even worth the trouble.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/14/oa...

Smashed police car and a burned American flag. Now there's a telling display of the mentality of anti-American social justice nimrods who take advantage of every opportunity this country affords them but destroys it's symbols when they don't get their way.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Run Oneal run ... lol (and don't look back)
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:

Zimbo will get his. Be surprised if he lives long enough to understand how he pulled this off.
So typical of progressives. If the justice system doesn't give you the verdict you want, take matters into your own hands and administer your own brand of 'justice'. Bet you'd consider his murder justified, too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
I find it very telling that everybody's big worry was that blacks and white liberals would riot over a "not guilty" verdict, yet there was absolutely no cause for concern that Hispanics or white conservatives would create civil unrest if a "guilty" verdict was read.
Yet more evidence of who the true racists are in this nation...
As I'm considered a mutt around here, i was'nt too concerned with white liberals or conservatives rioting.....Though, just to be safe....i had a Brooks Brother's store on Worth Ave., in Palm Beach kinda picked out, for myself....just saying.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid little Michigan dirtstick. You're not even worth the trouble.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/14/oa...
Smashed police car and a burned American flag. Now there's a telling display of the mentality of anti-American social justice nimrods who take advantage of every opportunity this country affords them but destroys it's symbols when they don't get their way.
Yet Fox is reporting no arrests.....Oakland is a tinderbox.....
Frank

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s review the facts. Trayvon was kicked out of school for fighting, vandalism, possession of drugs, and possession of burglary tools and suspicion of burglary. He had dozens of text messages on his cell phone bragging about fights he got into and kicking guy’s azzes. He had a photo on his cell phone of him posing with a handgun. There was marijuana in Trayvon’s system the night he attacked Zimmerman.

Trayvon claimed he was afraid when he saw Zimmerman following him. He told that girl on the phone that he was at his Daddy’s place. Trayvon did not go into his Dad’s place and lock the door. Trayvon did not call the police and report that a “creepy azz cracker” was following him. Instead, Trayvon went back to where the fight would happen, almost 100 yards away from his Daddy’s place. He confronted Zimmerman and then violently attacked him.

According to the eyewitness, Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman pounding him with punches. If you are beating the crap out of someone, why would you scream for help? It is clear that Zimmerman was the one screaming for help. Trayvon broke Zimmerman’s nose and slammed Zimmerman’s head into the concrete. Zimmerman, fearing for his life, pulled out his handgun and shot Trayvon and killed him.

Trayvon was 5’11”, 150lbs. Zimmerman at that time was 5’7”, 180lbs. Though Zimmerman had 30lbs on Trayvon, Trayvon had a height advantage over Zimmerman. Trayvon was a know fighter. His older brother even asked him to show him how to fight (Facebook post). Trayvon was also lean and muscular, Zimmerman fat and out of shape.

Like many young blacks today, Trayvon felt that any perceived racism gave him the right to violently attack and seriously injure anyone even if they posed no physical threat to them. I am tired of blacks justifying violence against any other race because they feel someone is a racist. I don’t care if Zimmerman called Trayvon names or accused him of being a criminal that did not give Trayvon the right to physically attack Zimmerman. The fact is if Zimmerman did not have that gun, Trayvon would have been arrested and charged as an adult for battery and possible attempted murder.

Trayvon should not be dead, but it was his violent reaction to Zimmerman set off a tragic chain of events that lead to Trayvon’s death.

Liberals at MSNBC and CNN kept predicting that blacks would riot if Zimmerman was found not guilty. Irony is, Fox News did not heavily cover the Zimmerman trial like CNN, yet still kicked CNN butt in the ratings.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
i was'nt too concerned with white liberals.
You never know. Those liberal occupy pukes look for any excuse to go out and commit crimes.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s review the facts. He confronted Zimmerman and then violently attacked him.
Who said Trayvon confronted Zimbo? You? You were there?

Most of the rest of your 'facts' are skewed as well.

Zimbo's problems have just begun. Justice always has a way of coming through in the end.
Chip

Roscoe, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said Trayvon confronted Zimbo? You? You were there?
Zimbo's problems have just begun. Justice always has a way of coming through in the end.
It's what Zimmerman said happened, any witnesses to dispute this fact? NO

Maybe if you pulled your pint sized brain out of your rear you could wake up and realize that given the facts about Martin's attitude and past it's common sense that this is the way it happened. This was laid out 100% clear in the post and its no surprise that something blatantly obvious went right over your head. But I keep forgetting that you have no common sense.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what Zimmerman said happened, any witnesses to dispute this fact? NO
Look A@@HOLE, the fact zimbo says that's what happened means zero.

When you get your head out of your 50 gallon drum sized a%%hole come back and talk to me.
Ronald McDonald

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get your head out of your 50 gallon drum sized a%%hole come back and talk to me.
Stick it up your a-- you f-----
Chip

Roscoe, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't bother to read the rest of the post did you.

COMMON SENSE AND ALL FACTS SUPPORT ZIMMERMANS ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED.

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Who said Trayvon confronted Zimbo? You? You were there?

The investigators.

If you had watched the trial instead of MSNBC you would know what is being discussed.

Next step is that GZ is going to sue the media, starting with ABC for their role in misleading the public.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/with-not-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

FLBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
The investigators.
If you had watched the trial instead of MSNBC you would know what is being discussed.
Next step is that GZ is going to sue the media, starting with ABC for their role in misleading the public.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/with-not-...
Kinda sad on the video, Where O'Mara is talking about George, having trusted the media?...Wow.....

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Look A@@HOLE, the fact zimbo says that's what happened means zero.

Forgot to mention that it looks like the prosecution is going to come under investigation for withholding information from the defense.

I would suggest you take your own advice but that would be silly. You like the smell, view and position. Enjoy the show.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

FLBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
The investigators.
LOL. investigators said that? now that is b.s. I'll give you that zimbo said that to the police but the police never substantiated zimbo's claim. And never will for that matter. Zimbo is a liar. He's lucky the jury couldn't convict him on that basis. He'd be in prison right this very minute used and passed around by the brothers in there.

as for the law suit zimbo claims he has ... When the wrongful death suit against zimabo gets underway coupled with the DOJ racism investigation zimbo will have all he can handle. He ought to stay in hiding for a few years for his own safety. Maybe he'll die before then from shoving one too many double whoppers w cheeze down his big mouth.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

FLBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You like the smell, view and position. Enjoy the show.
Suggest you get your nose out of The Blaze and Glen Becks rear facing orifice. There's a reason a study proved Faux news makes people stupid and You're living proof of the results of that study.
SOS in Mesa

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. investigators said that? now that is b.s. I'll give you that zimbo said that to the police but the police never substantiated zimbo's claim. And never will for that matter. Zimbo is a liar. He's lucky the jury couldn't convict him on that basis. He'd be in prison right this very minute used and passed around by the brothers in there.
as for the law suit zimbo claims he has ... When the wrongful death suit against zimabo gets underway coupled with the DOJ racism investigation zimbo will have all he can handle. He ought to stay in hiding for a few years for his own safety. Maybe he'll die before then from shoving one too many double whoppers w cheeze down his big mouth.
You are calling George fat and I guess you are right. So you are slim and trim? Wouldn't want the pot calling the kettle black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search