219 votes

Click on an option to vote

The fat guy is guilty and should be jailed

It was self-defense; Trayvon was up to no good

F blue go green

Chicago, IL

#232 Jul 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>ZERO evidence established that George approached or confronted Trayvon......thanks for playing our game.....
He told the 911 operator he was!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#233 Jul 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
African-American leadership should have done a better job, of choosing their battles...This was a justified shooting, since day one. As witnessed by the former Police Chief and 1st Prosecutor, who will now be seen as having done their jobs correctly......Anyone here wonder, if George had'nt had his gun that night, would he have been left alive?
African American "leaders"? I thought black people wanted equality and to be considered individuals, not judged or "profiled" (as Jules would call it) as a group by the negative actions of an individual.

You start anointing "leaders" who's sole purpose is to perpetuate the idea that their skin color is different than others' and therefore need to be looked at differently, and you pretty much blow the idea of equality out of the water.

If black people truly want equality they'd tell Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to stop categorizing them as a group. If black people really are profiled it seems to me they have their "leaders" to thank. This shooting is a prime example of how black leaders and the media thrive on the perpetuation of racism, and will take advantage of every opportunity to beat it's drum.
Chip

Roscoe, IL

#234 Jul 13, 2013
NOT GUILTY!!! Justice prevails!!!
MIbowhunter

Muskegon, MI

#235 Jul 13, 2013
Chip wrote:
NOT GUILTY!!! Justice prevails!!!
They got it right. be interesting to see what happens next.
Chip

Roscoe, IL

#236 Jul 13, 2013
MIbowhunter wrote:
<quoted text> They got it right. be interesting to see what happens next.
Hope he wins his lawsuit against NBC.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#237 Jul 13, 2013
...SHAZZAAMMM.......
MIbowhunter

Muskegon, MI

#238 Jul 13, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
He is gonna need the money to lay low and keep out of the public eye. I hope he wins enough to live the rest of his life comfortably.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#239 Jul 13, 2013
Cool!! Now we can but that hoodie to sleep!!
Chip

Roscoe, IL

#240 Jul 13, 2013
MIbowhunter wrote:
<quoted text> He is gonna need the money to lay low and keep out of the public eye. I hope he wins enough to live the rest of his life comfortably.
Agree, especially with mentally unstable people like Obama, Holder, Pipedream, Bob, and Jules out in society.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#241 Jul 14, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
NBC will probably settle out of court for an undisclosed amount just to keep things quiet. If he had been convicted, they would have fought it tooth and nail, I think.

Location hidden

#242 Jul 14, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>NBC will probably settle out of court for an undisclosed amount just to keep things quiet. If he had been convicted, they would have fought it tooth and nail, I think.
The fact that the race-baiting, Al Sharpton still has a show on MSNBC....is enough of an admission of guilt....and they weren't even the worst offender.....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#243 Jul 14, 2013
Trayvon Martin's attorney, on FOX, just made this comment, "...while the trial was legal, the verdict was socially illogical".

Socially illogical?

In other words, "the facts were wrong, but the narrative is right. Black people are victims of white people - no matter what the facts show".

It's the same reaction we got after the Duke lacrosse rape fiasco, where a black slut accused a group of white college athletes of raping her and the same "black leaders" and media went on a race-based tantrum until the facts showed the black girl lied about the entire thing.

SO, we must conclude that there are those among us who have a double standard when it comes to our country's justice system. When the verdict goes the way they want it to, we must respect the law and the justice system, however, when the verdict goes against their agenda, well, the justice system is flawed, broken and unjust.

They got the trial they demanded. It was legal and just. The verdict came in. Zimmerman is innocent. The facts and verdict went against their racist agenda. Now they say the justice system they demanded is unjust, facts and sworn testimony, a 6-person jury's decision be damned.

Pay attention folks! Social justice at work.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#244 Jul 14, 2013
Florida hasn't got anything right for the past 3 decades. Doesn 't surprise me they couldn't get this right. Chad made them too stupid to read a ballot and they've never recovered.

Zimbo will get his. Be surprised if he lives long enough to understand how he pulled this off.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#245 Jul 14, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Florida hasn't got anything right for the past 3 decades. Doesn 't surprise me they couldn't get this right. Chad made them too stupid to read a ballot and they've never recovered.
Zimbo will get his. Be surprised if he lives long enough to understand how he pulled this off.
Boo-Hoo. Sour grapes. I love it!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#246 Jul 14, 2013
This trial was brought to existence thanks to "social justice", and the people who continue to force their beliefs on, and insist on representing, black people - almost always to the detriment of those they claim to be looking out for.

The powers that be should have simply given Martin's parents a choice of filing a wrongful death civil suit against Zimmerman or not, and spared the state of Florida, and all of us, this race-baited three ring circus that resulted in virtually nothing but angering the perpetually angry.

They didn't of course, because they bowed to the pressure of "social justice", and gave the media another platform to act stupidly, which is what NBC has done all along with their best deceitful Zimmerman-skewering shuck and jive.

Poor innocent little Trayvon's parents, one who was barely a part of his life and the other who kicked him out of her house, may at some point see a small amount of money after their lawyers take their portion from the civil suit they should have been advised to file in the first place.

The end result of this entire astro-turfed fiasco will be yanking us back in time in order to ensure racism remains alive and well in America and race-fixated radicals like Al Sharpton another moment in the limelight. Instead of healing racial wounds and working toward true equality, this trial will open the wounds and further drive a race wedge through America.

Just another demonstration of how liberalism, in this case their stupid social justice philosophy, always results in the exact opposite of it's stated purpose.

Location hidden

#247 Jul 14, 2013
The Lamestream Media and whatever Multinational Corporate powers are behind them and their pro-Trayvon trial agenda.....have much to answer, regarding their coverage.....A Judge on Fox was speaking honestly about this.....
Really

Wyoming, MI

#248 Jul 14, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Not surprised that a little man such as yourself would threaten another citizen because you didn't like the verdict. I asked you a week ago what you would do when George was acquitted and you never answered. Your response is no surprise to anyone with a brain.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#249 Jul 14, 2013
I find it very telling that everybody's big worry was that blacks and white liberals would riot over a "not guilty" verdict, yet there was absolutely no cause for concern that Hispanics or white conservatives would create civil unrest if a "guilty" verdict was read.

Yet more evidence of who the true racists are in this nation...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#250 Jul 14, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Not surprised that a little man such as yourself would threaten another citizen because you didn't like the verdict. I asked you a week ago what you would do when George was acquitted and you never answered. Your response is no surprise to anyone with a brain.
Where did you get that I 'threatened' zimbo? More of your delusional thinking? or is that just another example of fright wing spin?
Chip

Roscoe, IL

#251 Jul 14, 2013
pipedream wrote:
The fact that you can't see how incredibly stupid you are amazes me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's Letters To Saul Alinsky 2 hr Oneal 1
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 4 hr Oneal 73
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1,382
why war with isis? 4 hr Oneal 28
White House Fence Jumper Petition 4 hr Oneal 4
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) 4 hr Oneal 116
Ottawa County Sheriff's Detectives Responded 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search