Repeal new nipple law

Pasties for all nipples

Nude park in Black Hills

Banish Judy From GR

Monument to Judy

Mike

Allegan, MI

#1 Apr 7, 2009
Freedom for all nipples and banish that old hag!!!!

“Cautiously optimistic”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 7, 2009
Freedom for all Nipples!

Bologna nipples, Silver Dollar nipples, Pepperoni ('Ronis) nipples, Blind Pigs nipples, Bubble Gum nipples, Muffin Top nipples (aka Smurf Houses), Puffles, dipples, Pencil Erasers, Tart 'N Tinys, Lincoln Logs (aka Hot Dogs),
Candy Buttons, Fade-outs (aka Ghosts), Grandma nipples and Crunchberries
Factory Ratt

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 7, 2009
I'll show you mine if you show me yours :)
Vak Lickmore

Grand Haven, MI

#4 Apr 7, 2009
Silver dollar with an eraser on top is my fave.

What the F is Black Hills? A hill where black people live in S. Dakota because there is a lot of gold there?

Since: Sep 08

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Apr 8, 2009
Black Hills is where our guardian angel Judy Rose lives. It is from that perch that she protects our morals and keeps us female nipple free. I just think if these male strippers can make money exposing their nipples for dollars, their female counterparts ought to have an equal opportunity.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#6 Apr 8, 2009
Factory Ratt wrote:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours :)
I'll show you mine, but you will have to stuff a $1.00 bill in mt g-string!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#7 Apr 8, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
Black Hills is where our guardian angel Judy Rose lives. It is from that perch that she protects our morals and keeps us female nipple free. I just think if these male strippers can make money exposing their nipples for dollars, their female counterparts ought to have an equal opportunity.
Maybe you should try a stripper bar that has women dancing?
There are plenty in GR, but you seem so concerned about the guy strippers not showing nipples, makes ya wonder!

“Really? I mean, REAAALLLYY???”

Since: Nov 08

Beaverton, MI

#8 Apr 8, 2009
Freedom!!! You go Pete! If it's behind closed doors, it's nobody's GD business.

“think for yourself”

Since: Aug 08

GR

#9 Apr 8, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
LMAO! You crack me up Pete. How hilarious would it be to go see male strippers with pasties on! hahahaha!

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Apr 10, 2009
Amazarak wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You crack me up Pete. How hilarious would it be to go see male strippers with pasties on! hahahaha!
I was kind of hoping that would not be the solution but it would give GR an opportunity to be the first city in the country to require pasties on make strippers as part of the equal opportunity movement. Maybe we could alternate weeks, one week pasties on, one week no pasties. Or maybe only one nipple has to be covered up.

“think for yourself”

Since: Aug 08

GR

#11 Apr 10, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I was kind of hoping that would not be the solution but it would give GR an opportunity to be the first city in the country to require pasties on make strippers as part of the equal opportunity movement. Maybe we could alternate weeks, one week pasties on, one week no pasties. Or maybe only one nipple has to be covered up.
Neither I. But just the thought of male strippers wearing pasties made me laugh out loud. What is the big deal about female nipples anyways? Are they really that threatening? Just another example of the man keeping the woman down. lol.

I was at Lady Godiva, and they said that it was them that made the zoning people mad about something, while they were trying to get their liquor license, and then they made that rule just despite them. Have you heard about that at all?
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Apr 10, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea, maybe it could be done like the odd/even parking------odd--men wear pasties----even---women wear pasties. Time to call the city commissioners.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#13 Apr 10, 2009
Hanging CHAD wrote:
Freedom!!! You go Pete! If it's behind closed doors, it's nobody's GD business.
You got that right.

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Apr 10, 2009
Alvin wrote:
<quoted text>Good idea, maybe it could be done like the odd/even parking------odd--men wear pasties----even---women wear pasties. Time to call the city commissioners.
Odd/even pasties we can alternate on a daily basis. Or is odd the left and even the right and it will be a different one every other day. You would think that this conversation is ridiculous except we did not start it, our Nipple Queen Judy started it.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#15 Apr 10, 2009
I never met a nipple I didn't like. W.C. Fields.
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Apr 10, 2009
I don't get the big deal about the nipple, I would have thought the boob proper would be equally offensive.

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Apr 10, 2009
Alvin wrote:
I don't get the big deal about the nipple, I would have thought the boob proper would be equally offensive.
Me neither, both offend my tounge equally.

“Pleasantly Deranged”

Since: Apr 08

West Michigan

#18 Apr 10, 2009
why do men have nipples?

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Apr 10, 2009
Wide_Stance wrote:
why do men have nipples?
I think its an equal opportunity thing.
Julidite

Naha, Japan

#20 Aug 9, 2009
Wide_Stance wrote:
why do men have nipples?
nipples are made before the sex of the baby is decided

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton in a landslide in endorsements: Do they... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 38
News Holland companies receive state economic help (Nov '07) 23 hr District 1 9
East Grand Rapids Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... 23 hr Emma 2
Local News Women (Apr '09) Thu Knapp 2,723
Crooked Hillary's Tax Return Challenge To Donald Sep 26 RushFan666 49
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Sep 24 Jody 3
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Sep 24 Not ghetto at all 43

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages