Mark Kelly not telling the whole story

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Apr 8, 2013
 
Side show bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Phil I mostly am a lurker and rarely post here although I do post quite often to other sites. People like you have over run this place and no real conversation about anything gets started here. Seams like most just want to argue their point and drown out any discussion.
Hhaha. you lyin sack of goat excrement. BATF/Homeland Security is going to love talking to you twerp.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Apr 8, 2013
 
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have something there. Go ahead and report it. But first answer to this Jason.
"Alot of similarities between their vision of gun control and the libs."
Please list all of them. I'm sure all of us would like to see these similarities. Here's your big chance.
I think I am going to report it. Your comments should strike a nerve, especially with people in Newtown, CT.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Apr 8, 2013
 
And just understand that a letter along with a copy of your other comments -- all of them -- your other misinformation and other wildly screwball comments will be going to Kelly & Giffords.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Apr 8, 2013
 
pipedream wrote:
And just understand that a letter along with a copy of your other comments -- all of them -- your other misinformation and other wildly screwball comments will be going to Kelly & Giffords.
I want you to know that I understand. Your so sweet trying to make me famous. Again, I think you have something there. Go ahead and report it. But first answer to this Jason.
"Alot of similarities between their vision of gun control and the libs."
Please list all of them. I'm sure all of us would like to see these similarities. Here's your big chance.

Hurry up Jason or you'll be late for dancing and the men will not be happy with you.

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Apr 8, 2013
 
Side show bob wrote:
As a conservative, veteran and a gun owner who happens to be a member of the evil NRA I think Mark is a hero, he's earned his crusade. Do I think it's a little misguided, sure but this is an issue that hits close to home for him and he feels obligated to somehow avenge what happened to his wife. He's a good man and although I don't agree with him politically I don't think lesser of him as an American or a human being. We all have our differences and we don't always agree but we have to remember above, all we are Americans.
Very well said!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Apr 9, 2013
 
pipedream wrote:
And just understand that a letter along with a copy of your other comments -- all of them -- your other misinformation and other wildly screwball comments will be going to Kelly & Giffords.
Ooooh! I'm scared. Pipedream is getting vewy, vewy, bwave! LOL In all seriousness, pipedream sounds like someone else who used to post on here all the time and regularly threatened others with reporting them and blackmailing them as well. Of course, he disappeared when people started reporting him for doing these things. What a wing nut you are.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Apr 9, 2013
 
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>Your reality? LMAO!!! Now that's funny! Thanks Bob I'm going to chuckle about that one all day. HeHeHe!
Your welcome.......

Make sure you celebrate freedom everytime a skinhead kills a Sheriff, or prosecutor. Whenever a gang banger plugs a child in a stroller, rejoice in that freedom.

Ask any bible thumper about reaping what you sow.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Apr 9, 2013
 
Side show bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Phil I mostly am a lurker and rarely post here although I do post quite often to other sites. People like you have over run this place and no real conversation about anything gets started here. Seams like most just want to argue their point and drown out any discussion.
Bob....is there any real, rational reason, why we cannot generate some legislation, dealing with some backround checks? and something, we all might comprimise on magazine capacity and/or assault-type rifles?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Apr 9, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Bob....is there any real, rational reason, why we cannot generate some legislation, dealing with some backround checks? and something, we all might comprimise on magazine capacity and/or assault-type rifles?
You got to be kidding. Now you're going around seeking comment... and from the weirdo of many names Rob, Phil, Jason aka Linda and god knows how many others he uses here on any given day? did you read this clown's comments on "I found a nice pic of the angry old black lady" another of the dozens of thread he's generated in the last week? It should have BATF interested. WTF?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Apr 9, 2013
 
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to be kidding. Now you're going around seeking comment... and from the weirdo of many names Rob, Phil, Jason aka Linda and god knows how many others he uses here on any given day? did you read this clown's comments on "I found a nice pic of the angry old black lady" another of the dozens of thread he's generated in the last week? It should have BATF interested. WTF?
Actually....YOU MUST BE KIDDING......Go back and read many of your posts....then consider, why on earth, anyone would enter a conversation with someone like you..........Perhap's it's not too late, for you to cultivate some type of acceptable personality.....

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Apr 9, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome.......
Make sure you celebrate freedom everytime a skinhead kills a Sheriff, or prosecutor. Whenever a gang banger plugs a child in a stroller, rejoice in that freedom.
Ask any bible thumper about reaping what you sow.
I give up you are totally clueless. Please don't stop posting though, like most uninformed people you sell a lot of guns and help the NRA reach record membership, even our president has helped sell record numbers of guns and magazines. Well done Bob and Barack.:-)
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Apr 9, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually....YOU MUST BE KIDDING......Go back and read many of your posts....then consider, why on earth, anyone would enter a conversation with someone like you..........Perhap's it's not too late, for you to cultivate some type of acceptable personality.....
Hahaha. I call 'em just like I see them GBF. You don't impress me either. When you learn to type a sentence coherently without more dots than brain activity every 3 words I might consider your worth as something greater than another f'g troll spreading misinformation, gossip and looking for a friend on here.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Apr 9, 2013
 
Here ya go gun nuts and other trailer trash. The dumb deputy needs his guns taken away for good but the NRA wants guys carrying just like this bozo in the schools.

Josephine Fanning Dead: Wife of Tenn. deputy shot by 4-year old.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/jose... |main5|dl3|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D 295485
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Apr 9, 2013
 
Read it and weep

Myth: A gun in the home increases personal safety.

Fact: A gun in the home make homicide 2.7 times more likely.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.ht...

Summary

Keeping a gun in the home carries a murder risk 2.7 times greater than not keeping one, according to a study by Arthur Kellermann. The National Rifle Association has fiercely attacked this study, but it remains valid despite its criticisms. The study found that people are 21 times more likely to be killed by someone they know than a stranger breaking into the house. Half of the murders were over arguments or romantic triangles. The study also found that the increased murder rate in gun-owning households was entirely due to an increase in gun homicides only, not any other murder method. It further found that gun-owning households saw an increased murder risk by family or intimate acquaintances, not by strangers or non-intimate acquaintances. The most straightforward explanation is that the presence of a gun increases the possibility that a normal family fight or drinking binge will become deadly. No other explanation fits the above facts.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Apr 9, 2013
 
pipedream wrote:
Read it and weep

Myth: A gun in the home increases personal safety.

Fact: A gun in the home make homicide 2.7 times more likely.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.ht...

Summary

Keeping a gun in the home carries a murder risk 2.7 times greater than not keeping one, according to a study by Arthur Kellermann. The National Rifle Association has fiercely attacked this study, but it remains valid despite its criticisms.

The study found that people are 21 times more likely to be killed by someone they know than a stranger breaking into the house. Half of the murders were over arguments or romantic triangles. The study also found that the increased murder rate in gun-owning households was entirely due to an increase in gun homicides only, not any other murder method. It further found that gun-owning households saw an increased murder risk by family or intimate acquaintances, not by strangers or non-intimate acquaintances. The most straightforward explanation is that the presence of a gun increases the possibility that a normal family fight or drinking binge will become deadly. No other explanation fits the above facts.
You turd brain! Thanks for being concerned about gun owners safety. We can take care of ourselves though. That is a nice stat but most people already know you would be more likely to get in a argument by somebody you know. You are also more Likely to be robbed or even killed without the involvement of a gun by someone you know. If you have a gun in the home someone is more likely to die in the home because you have the means of killing the intruder. It is clear you stay is very very misleading at best mister reporter. You better stick to dancing in your costume.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Apr 9, 2013
 
pipedream wrote:
Read it and weep
Myth: A gun in the home increases personal safety.
Fact: A gun in the home make homicide 2.7 times more likely.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.ht...
Summary
Keeping a gun in the home carries a murder risk 2.7 times greater than not keeping one, according to a study by Arthur Kellermann. The National Rifle Association has fiercely attacked this study, but it remains valid despite its criticisms. The study found that people are 21 times more likely to be killed by someone they know than a stranger breaking into the house. Half of the murders were over arguments or romantic triangles. The study also found that the increased murder rate in gun-owning households was entirely due to an increase in gun homicides only, not any other murder method. It further found that gun-owning households saw an increased murder risk by family or intimate acquaintances, not by strangers or non-intimate acquaintances. The most straightforward explanation is that the presence of a gun increases the possibility that a normal family fight or drinking binge will become deadly. No other explanation fits the above facts.
So my 32 weapons in my home is going to kill me...... I think being on the road is more dangerous... I have to take an inventory of my knives...... Anyone got a RPG-7?
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Apr 9, 2013
 
14 people stabbed on a school campus in Texas. What gun law was it that was suppose to stop this from happening? I hear this guy carried a monkey doll around on campus with him all the time. Who would of thought? Lets just skip over the mental side and just create a bunch of new restriction on law abiding citizens purchasing and legally owning knives. The knife, bat, hammer, car, etc arguments never happen. Maybe if it where a dull knife it would have slowed him down and he would have stabbed a smaller number of people. I do think we should require anyone that chooses to own a knife that it be a dull knife. Of course a back ground check. Ok that is two only 19,998 more knife laws to go.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Apr 9, 2013
 
Phil wrote:
14 people stabbed on a school campus in Texas. What gun law was it that was suppose to stop this from happening? I hear this guy carried a monkey doll around on campus with him all the time. Who would of thought? Lets just skip over the mental side and just create a bunch of new restriction on law abiding citizens purchasing and legally owning knives. The knife, bat, hammer, car, etc arguments never happen. Maybe if it where a dull knife it would have slowed him down and he would have stabbed a smaller number of people. I do think we should require anyone that chooses to own a knife that it be a dull knife. Of course a back ground check. Ok that is two only 19,998 more knife laws to go.
Two by fours are next too... Let me guess, the school was a gun free zone.....
Phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Apr 9, 2013
 
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Two by fours are next too... Let me guess, the school was a gun free zone.....
Not sure but they need to make it a knife free zone. Oh! And a crazy person free zone! No that's rude.... Just a knife free zone.
I think Harry Reid is working on the 2x4 free zone signs now.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Apr 9, 2013
 
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure but they need to make it a knife free zone. Oh! And a crazy person free zone! No that's rude.... Just a knife free zone.
I think Harry Reid is working on the 2x4 free zone signs now.
Glad you get me.... These Statists are crazy...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tea party the AmeicanTaliban 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 16
See which historic homes will be on the Heritag... 7 hr Coretta 1
Get Ready To Pay More For Food. 14 hr Phil 33
sochi russian for sucker!! 14 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 11
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Thu Another Observer 921
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 895
Sebelius botches farewell speech Wed Batch 37 Pain Is Good 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••