|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
And because it is "law abiding" people who are committing most of the gun violence, particularly the most heinous crimes such as the recent high profile cases, the govt. must do something to protect people from becoming victims. This will include, banning certain rifles and handguns, along with high capacity magazines and ammunition and implementing and enforcing stricter regulation of these firearms and who acquires them. Govt. regulation, whether by way of federal, state or local of firearms is constitutional and its coming no matter how many nut cases like yourself think otherwise. If your record on Topix is ever taken into consideration (your multiple IDs, personalities and other craziness you've regularly exhibted on this GR board and the many others you've planted yourself), you will be among the many on the right who will be deemed too dangerous and therefore prohibited from possessing or acquiring firearms of any kind. And if you ever do acquire and possess a firearm, so be it, but at least you won't ever do it again legally. You're out of the equation.
You need to go back to Public School so you know how to pleasure yourself..... Good use of my money apparently.....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
This was my response. Repeat yourself much?
"They were mental cases such as yourself, and they showed many signs of it. You yourself just admitted the laws don't work to stop criminals from acquiring these guns. The laws therefore only restrict the law abiding citizen dip shit. Are you threatening me again Jason? When will you ever learn?"
Please take your meds!
Loughener, Lanza, Holmes were not criminals nor were they deemed mentally infirm. And while they may have exhibited signs of mental problems the laws and methods of identifying them as such are not strong enough to prevent them from acquiring weapons of mass killing, nor did they prevent them from freely accessing firearms, as Lanza did (his whacko mother had a stockpile of them in her home along with thousands of rounds of ammo). Therefore, the entire range of laws related to firearms possession are going to be changed to prevent or at least reduce the chances of this from happening in the future. If that means restricting so called 'law abiding' people from having firearms such as these in their homes or anywhere else so be it. Its coming. Get used to it.
Phil

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>The 'law' as relates to possession of firearms is going to be strengthened and more highly regulated because what we have now is not protecting ordinary citizens, children from gun violence. The hammer has come down on the NRA and nut cases like yourself who think you have unlimited rights to possess and own firearms. And that is long overdue.

Its as simple as that. Either accept it or leave. If the govt. has to further regulate possession of firearms to only ball and musket in order to protect people from gun toting crazies, whether law abiding or not, then so be it. If you have a problem with that contact your local NRA rep who by the way is not going to prevent any of this from happening.
Expressing one of your dreams will not change anything.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for giving me the heads-up. I'll make sure I have an extra large & tight straight jacket for your sorry azz when I come to take you away. No stinkin' gun is needed. It will be easy because you're too stupid and fat to run. You can be guaranteed of that.
I'm fat??? Keyboard courage from the retard in you.
Phil

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Loughener, Lanza, Holmes were not criminals nor were they deemed mentally infirm. And while they may have exhibited signs of mental problems the laws and methods of identifying them as such are not strong enough to prevent them from acquiring weapons of mass killing, nor did they prevent them from freely accessing firearms, as Lanza did (his whacko mother had a stockpile of them in her home along with thousands of rounds of ammo). Therefore, the entire range of laws related to firearms possession are going to be changed to prevent or at least reduce the chances of this from happening in the future. If that means restricting so called 'law abiding' people from having firearms such as these in their homes or anywhere else so be it. Its coming. Get used to it.
You are stupid but you're funny! You see the problem but yet you ignore it. The problem is mental illness. Strengthen those laws. Those people broke many laws in order to do what they did. So creating more gun laws will not work as you stated. It is as simple as that.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey pipesmoker, I just found out that you're another liberal woman. My question is, are there any posters out here who are men who consider themselves liberal or members of the Nazi party? Is the leftist hoard out here represented exclusively by women? The clues are easy to read in relation to the writing styles and use of female-prone word choice and use by analytic structure. It really doesn't surprise me.

1. Female age 45-55
2. single/divorced
3. Overweight or physically non attractive
4. low self esteem
5. suffers bouts of depression with possible migraine headaches
6. uses Republicans and conservatives as scapegoats for her ills simply because her own political group fails to provide for her.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

If adding laws and regulation to identify whacko's (like yourself) and prevent them from acquiring and possessing firearms, then so be it. You and others on here who claim govt can't take their guns away or prevent them from possessing firearms of mass destruction are in for a rude awakening.

As for you 'Phil' I just addressed one of your comments posted on another thread with one of your many other alias,'Rob' that causes me concern and should also cause concern among law enforcement officials.

You're too stupid to realize this, but its because of people like yourself and your public comments that have officials on edge and feed into the calls for more regulation, even banning certain firearms.

You've brought attention to yourself. Good job.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
If adding laws and regulation to identify whacko's (like yourself) and prevent them from acquiring and possessing firearms, then so be it. You and others on here who claim govt can't take their guns away or prevent them from possessing firearms of mass destruction are in for a rude awakening.
As for you 'Phil' I just addressed one of your comments posted on another thread with one of your many other alias,'Rob' that causes me concern and should also cause concern among law enforcement officials.
You're too stupid to realize this, but its because of people like yourself and your public comments that have officials on edge and feed into the calls for more regulation, even banning certain firearms.
Just who do you think works for the government? People. People with family roots in every state in the land who's families also enjoy the 2nd Amendment. You think the government is made up of Nazis exclusively? Wrong! They exist to be sure, but they are a minority. I will tell you now you gun grabbing little nymph that it will be a cold day in Hell before the Nazis ever get a real chance to put their collective boots to our face. We aren't stupid to the tactics of the left(Nazis). Universal registration cannot be enforced so they will call for universal registration later. We know what that led to in Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, Great Britain, Australia, Ireland, to name a few. Don't assume that we civilians are in any way lacking when it comes to having the proper connections to make sure we retain our freedom. The Constitution and checks and balances with law procedures will always be used before anything else. Ask yourself, what if that fails?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to try a magenta color on your skirt..... You libs are the most uninformed......
Don't those libs get ya?....You are so smart...i like it when you use libs, in every post.....
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:

Everything said was legal. You however, a wacko on the left (as most people of your type are) issuing threats to people with your hate and venom should have law Enforcment officials on edge.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again One With Sand In VJ. Mark Kelly is not my hero, he's America's hero. He may not be your hero but that means very little in the larger sense of the word. Fact is he's a great American no matter what you and your conservative friends on the lunatic fringe think of him.
Another fact is you people will blindly follow and cause you're told to. Deep down I don't think you gives two shts about people being allowed to use extended clips or expanding background checks. I think it's purely a case of towing your party's line and for this half-assed backing of an issue you could care less about you're willing to drag an American hero's name through the mud and attempt to diminish his achievements?
That's pretty shallow K unt With Sand in It.
I never said he wasn't a hero Mr. Bigoted fool. What I said is in this instance he was a liar. As the lunatics comment, looking in the mirror again are you? The only lunatics I ever see on these threads are you, Bob and pipedream. All 3 of you pretend to be brave. As for me not caring about extended clips or background checks, again, you are wrong. If it were up to me, no one would a weapon of any type. And the background checks are a vital part of the process and I totally agree with them. what I don't agree with is using this issue as a political tool to circumvent the constitution. And I don't think you care one whit about the constitution as long as it doesn't interfere with what you think is important. When it does, you have proven over and over that your thought process is "if you don't agree with the law, ignore it."
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>I never said he wasn't a hero Mr. Bigoted fool. What I said is in this instance he was a liar. As the lunatics comment, looking in the mirror again are you? The only lunatics I ever see on these threads are you, Bob and pipedream. All 3 of you pretend to be brave. As for me not caring about extended clips or background checks, again, you are wrong. If it were up to me, no one would a weapon of any type. And the background checks are a vital part of the process and I totally agree with them. what I don't agree with is using this issue as a political tool to circumvent the constitution. And I don't think you care one whit about the constitution as long as it doesn't interfere with what you think is important. When it does, you have proven over and over that your thought process is "if you don't agree with the law, ignore it."
Kind of like him driving the riding lawnmower drunk again.
Well here's an interesting one: a Detroit-area man is charged with driving drunk on a riding lawn mower!

Now I understand why Jason repeatedly talked about drinking and driving. Busted again Jason! Lol!

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don't those libs get ya?....You are so smart...i like it when you use libs, in every post.....
I thought he said lips, I need to get some new glasses.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he said lips, I need to get some new glasses.
You don't need glasses. What you need are mirrors to calculate how your going to secure your fat azz on that Sweet Pea pod electric scooter you're trying to ride. You know weight and stuff. Hope that seat is reinforced specially for you. lol
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need glasses. What you need are mirrors to calculate how your going to secure your fat azz on that Sweet Pea pod electric scooter you're trying to ride. You know weight and stuff. Hope that seat is reinforced specially for you. lol
You don't like the seat, you like the pipe.

“lover”

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

I think Kelly might be filled with guilt. If he would have been carrying he possibly could have stopped what happened. Now he's lashing out at gun owners.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need glasses. What you need are mirrors to calculate how your going to secure your fat azz on that Sweet Pea pod electric scooter you're trying to ride. You know weight and stuff. Hope that seat is reinforced specially for you. lol
And Mr. Brave runs his mouth, yet again.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Living Large2 wrote:
I think Kelly might be filled with guilt. If he would have been carrying he possibly could have stopped what happened. Now he's lashing out at gun owners.
Yeah you could be right, if Kelly was even there. He was in Houston when she was shot. There were cops at the event. Armed professional law enforcement and they were unable to stop this slaughter.

Kelly isn't doing this out of guilt, he is doing it out of frustration that a complete phsyco can buy a handgun, with a 33 round magazine and unleash his f'ed up fury upon 19 people, including his wife. You people are on the wrong side of public opinion when it comes to background checks, gun show loopholes and armor piercing ammunition.

Kelly isn't some far left wing crazy person who lost it because his wife was shot like you people are making him out to be. He represents a majority of America. It's people like him that are going to make the most difference in gun laws because we sure can't count on our legislators to stop cashing the NRA's checks (both dem and republican). There are responsible gun owners out there. Even some of the more conservative gun owners I know are OK with background checks and increased penalties for straw purchasers.

“lover”

Dorr MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It does not matter, 5 bullets or 30, a knife, a car, a fertilizer bomb. There are always going to be crazies out there. Do you think that more backrground checks and smaller magazine capacities will really make a difference? I don't.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Living Large2 wrote:
It does not matter, 5 bullets or 30, a knife, a car, a fertilizer bomb. There are always going to be crazies out there. Do you think that more backrground checks and smaller magazine capacities will really make a difference? I don't.
That seems to be the answer to everything......

If somebody says we can't correct a problem, we should just leave it alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids