Mark Kelly not telling the whole story
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#41 Apr 5, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>Well good morning sunshine :-)
You say you won't be too hard to find when I come to the Dorr area looking for you? You'll be that beer bellied fat azz big mouth sitting on that Razor Pocket Mod Sweet Pea Motorized Electric Scooter.

Phil

Fenton, MI

#42 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I think you'll find that back when the constitution was written that many Americans used their own personal weapons when they served their country. Many of the colonies mandated that adult men serve in the militia and own the weapons they drilled with. When the colonists joined up on Bunker/Breeds Hill, they didn't all go to a military armory to be issued a gun, they brought along their own weapons.

Those days have changed.

I can't say it more clearly when it comes to gun laws. We need to step back from the rhetoric, and adopt common sense laws that can be enforced. I don't think what's on the books now are the way to do that, so that means we need to scrap the old, and draft news laws that have a chance of working.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that any laws that will work are going to be stricter than the ones we have today. That means that law abiding citizens are going to have to sacrifice some of what they incorrectly think are their constitutional rights.

When a large portion of society chooses to be under the control of a group that is more worried about their profits than the citizen's safety, then any significant change is going to be impossible.
Listen Jason SeenItBefore Bob commons sense is criminals don't follow the law. There are 20,000 gun laws on the books now they are not all being enforced. They will not scrape any of the 20,000 gun laws on the books and they will only make it more difficult for a law abiding person to get a gun. Sacrificing you and your families safety for a feel law because something bad happened some where is stupid. Again if we want to use drunk drivers as an example then you should also include in you and yours screwed up mind banning all cars because they killed. You can add all the other tools or objects that killed people.
Bob

Coral, MI

#43 Apr 5, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Jason SeenItBefore Bob commons sense is criminals don't follow the law. There are 20,000 gun laws on the books now they are not all being enforced. They will not scrape any of the 20,000 gun laws on the books and they will only make it more difficult for a law abiding person to get a gun. Sacrificing you and your families safety for a feel law because something bad happened some where is stupid. Again if we want to use drunk drivers as an example then you should also include in you and yours screwed up mind banning all cars because they killed. You can add all the other tools or objects that killed people.
Same tired rhetoric that you've heard spewing from the mouthpiece of the NRA........

Thank you for pointing out that you think there isn't a problem with guns, drunks, or hammers!

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#44 Apr 5, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you won't be too hard to find when I come to the Dorr area looking for you? You'll be that beer bellied fat azz big mouth sitting on that Razor Pocket Mod Sweet Pea Motorized Electric Scooter.
I love you to ;-)

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#45 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Same tired rhetoric that you've heard spewing from the mouthpiece of the NRA........
Thank you for pointing out that you think there isn't a problem with guns, drunks, or hammers!
Hammer time, can't touch that. I wonder what ever happened to ol MC?
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#46 Apr 5, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. dipshit. The fact is, these recent mass murders were not committed by people who had criminal backgrounds. They were committed by people unknown to law enforcement. In fact none of the perps had criminal records that would have prevented them from acquiring the firearms they used to commit their heinous crimes. The perps were law abiding.

So why don't you just Shut your pie hole before a law abiding person decides they've had enough of your big mouth.
Bob

Coral, MI

#47 Apr 5, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hammer time, can't touch that. I wonder what ever happened to ol MC?
I have no idea, but I've been thinking of another group from long long ago...... The Main Ingredient!

How many have us have been here before?

Ok, so your heart is broken
You're sitting around mopin', cryin', cryin'
You say you even think about dying
Well, before you do anything rash, baby, dig this

Everybody plays the fool, sometime
There's no exception to the rule, listen baby
It may be factual, it may be cruel, I ain't lying
Everybody plays the fool!

Too bad so many get there on a route other than love!
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#48 Apr 5, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>I love you to ;-)
Don't love me. Your man loves consists of your NAMBLA friends. Sorry to disappoint you.
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#49 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea, but I've been thinking of another group from long long ago...... The Main Ingredient!
How many have us have been here before?
Ok, so your heart is broken
You're sitting around mopin', cryin', cryin'
You say you even think about dying
Well, before you do anything rash, baby, dig this
Everybody plays the fool, sometime
There's no exception to the rule, listen baby
It may be factual, it may be cruel, I ain't lying
Everybody plays the fool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dXGa__ECvnMXX
Too bad so many get there on a route other than love!
Now your talkin. Great song, great group. MoTown! Thx

However, Love 2large will confuse this with his experiences with NAMBLA budds.
Phil

Fenton, MI

#50 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Same tired rhetoric that you've heard spewing from the mouthpiece of the NRA........

Facts are the facts no matter where they come from.
Guns, hammers, and cars are not the problem. You need to brush up on your reading and comprehension skills.
Phil

Fenton, MI

#51 Apr 5, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>OK. dipshit. The fact is, these recent mass murders were not committed by people who had criminal backgrounds. They were committed by people unknown to law enforcement. In fact none of the perps had criminal records that would have prevented them from acquiring the firearms they used to commit their heinous crimes. The perps were law abiding.

So why don't you just Shut your pie hole before a law abiding person decides they've had enough of your big mouth.
They were mental cases such as yourself, and they showed many signs of it. You yourself just admitted the laws don't work to stop criminals from acquiring these guns. The laws therefore only restrict the law abiding citizen dip shit. Are you threatening me again Jason? When will you ever learn?
Bob

Coral, MI

#52 Apr 5, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns, hammers, and cars are not the problem. You need to brush up on your reading and comprehension skills.
Please pay attention to another part of that song.....

How can you help it, when the music starts to play
And your ability to reason, is swept away
Oh, heaven on earth is all you see, you're out of touch with reality
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#53 Apr 5, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact are this Dipshit, these recent mass murders were not committed by people who had criminal backgrounds. They were committed by people unknown to law enforcement. In fact none of the perps had criminal records that would have prevented them from acquiring the firearms they used to commit their heinous crimes. The perps were law abiding.

Now run along weirdo. Stick to the kiddie forums where you belong.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Westland, MI

#54 Apr 5, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude..... You come from Flint......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Westland, MI

#55 Apr 5, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact are this Dipshit, these recent mass murders were not committed by people who had criminal backgrounds. They were committed by people unknown to law enforcement. In fact none of the perps had criminal records that would have prevented them from acquiring the firearms they used to commit their heinous crimes. The perps were law abiding.
So the law works how? You got to stop cross dressing....
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#56 Apr 5, 2013
And because it is "law abiding" people who are committing most of the gun violence, particularly the most heinous crimes such as the recent high profile cases, the govt. must do something to protect people from becoming victims. This will include, banning certain rifles and handguns, along with high capacity magazines and ammunition and implementing and enforcing stricter regulation of these firearms and who acquires them. Govt. regulation, whether by way of federal, state or local of firearms is constitutional and its coming no matter how many nut cases like yourself think otherwise. If your record on Topix is ever taken into consideration (your multiple IDs, personalities and other craziness you've regularly exhibted on this GR board and the many others you've planted yourself), you will be among the many on the right who will be deemed too dangerous and therefore prohibited from possessing or acquiring firearms of any kind. And if you ever do acquire and possess a firearm, so be it, but at least you won't ever do it again legally. You're out of the equation.
Phil

Fenton, MI

#57 Apr 5, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Please pay attention to another part of that song.....

How can you help it, when the music starts to play
And your ability to reason, is swept away
Oh, heaven on earth is all you see, you're out of touch with reality
You are directed through life by songs. That's funny and explains a lot.
Phil

Fenton, MI

#58 Apr 5, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>The fact are this Dipshit, these recent mass murders were not committed by people who had criminal backgrounds. They were committed by people unknown to law enforcement. In fact none of the perps had criminal records that would have prevented them from acquiring the firearms they used to commit their heinous crimes. The perps were law abiding.

This was my response. Repeat yourself much?

"They were mental cases such as yourself, and they showed many signs of it. You yourself just admitted the laws don't work to stop criminals from acquiring these guns. The laws therefore only restrict the law abiding citizen dip shit. Are you threatening me again Jason? When will you ever learn?"

Please take your meds!
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#59 Apr 5, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>So the law works how? You got to stop cross dressing....
The 'law' as relates to possession of firearms is going to be strengthened and more highly regulated because what we have now is not protecting ordinary citizens, children from gun violence. The hammer has come down on the NRA and nut cases like yourself who think you have unlimited rights to possess and own firearms. And that is long overdue.

Its as simple as that. Either accept it or leave. If the govt. has to further regulate possession of firearms to only ball and musket in order to protect people from gun toting crazies, whether law abiding or not, then so be it. If you have a problem with that contact your local NRA rep who by the way is not going to prevent any of this from happening.
Phil

Fenton, MI

#60 Apr 5, 2013
pipedream wrote:
And because it is "law abiding" people who are committing most of the gun violence, particularly the most heinous crimes such as the recent high profile cases, the govt. must do something to protect people from becoming victims. This will include, banning certain rifles and handguns, along with high capacity magazines and ammunition and implementing and enforcing stricter regulation of these firearms and who acquires them. Govt. regulation, whether by way of federal, state or local of firearms is constitutional and its coming no matter how many nut cases like yourself think otherwise. If your record on Topix is ever taken into consideration (your multiple IDs, personalities and other craziness you've regularly exhibted on this GR board and the many others you've planted yourself), you will be among the many on the right who will be deemed too dangerous and therefore prohibited from possessing or acquiring firearms of any kind. And if you ever do acquire and possess a firearm, so be it, but at least you won't ever do it again legally. You're out of the equation.
So you are admitting finally to trolling many threads and thinking all these people are me. Jason you should not own a gun and should call that shrink immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Government and Green Energy 2 hr Idea Maker 31
Local News Women (Apr '09) 3 hr Idea Maker 2,650
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 3 hr Idea Maker 1,073
republican farce must stop . . . it's over GOP 4 hr Idea Maker 17
Gorilla Shot Dead 5 hr Idea Maker 35
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Brexit is America's advantage 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages